Storage Wars Mafia

Nolder

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only noticeable thing for me was maybe that Crusher seemed a bit emo early on and then voted ctm for posting in a different thread before posting here. Not damning as it were but I wasn't a huge fan of it. 

I dont want to vote him though lol

10 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Crusher hasn't been known to roll over at the detriment of a scum team he's on, in my memory.  Not saying he can't be scum but early on I've got him as town. 

Yeah, but Crusher usually isn't that involved earlier on regardless of alignment.

I've got null on him so far.

I don't get the obsession with killing Verb today, other than that it's funny.

I didn't think much of JC's vote on Verb, but I'll reassess that if he keeps clinging to it closer to the deadline.

Hallia seems genuinely interested so far, so I've got a town read on her.

Lizzie is dumb and is best to kill early before he infects and confuses Town with his dumbness.

37 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Fair.

unvote vote Lizzie

Good place to go regardless of his alignment. 

so from JC to LK in 4 minutes, eh.. 

6 minutes ago, Hallia said:

I'd be down for Lizzie TBH based on previous games 

Always a decent vote and as 80 said, regardless of alignment. also the fact that he's not voting

People on the LK train would be what I am looking at. Everyone knows LK is an easy target and near a deadline he'd be the easy lynch.

Gata (townish), Spoot (dirty rodent), then 80 jumped on a few min ago. 80 seemed easily swayed by the town hero (last few games) Nyn

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Deadline at 10 PM EST on a Friday.  Definitely a Nolder game. 

Won't be around.  Even the guy who doesn't get laid has plans tonight. 

true... that is still a rough time for me, both of the kids go to bed around 8:30CST and everyone that's been around kids knows that a 1 and a 3 year old do not just stick to a schedule

19 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I don't get the obsession with killing Verb today, other than that it's funny.

I didn't think much of JC's vote on Verb, but I'll reassess that if he keeps clinging to it closer to the deadline.

Hallia seems genuinely interested so far, so I've got a town read on her.

Lizzie is dumb and is best to kill early before he infects and confuses Town with his dumbness.

unvote

vote spoot

TIME TO MAKE LIKE A TREE AND LEAF RODENT

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

so from JC to LK in 4 minutes, eh.. 

Fair observation. Quickly switching votes like that is a bit suspicious, but it's early game. Hardly many sure votes at this stage worthy of staying on.

And, IIRC, 80 is known for this kind of erratic, indecisive voting. And his Town play vs Scum play is nearly identical, so it's kinda null atp. Dude blends in as Scum REALLY well.

8 minutes ago, Stark said:

People on the LK train would be what I am looking at. Everyone knows LK is an easy target and near a deadline he'd be the easy lynch.

Gata (townish), Spoot (dirty rodent), then 80 jumped on a few min ago. 80 seemed easily swayed by the town hero (last few games) Nyn

Dude is an easy target for a reason. He plays straight up scummy even when clean. That can be quite damaging to a Town in late game. You're still kinda new. You'll learn this.

Archived