Draft Trade Rumors

choon328

4 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Not a big deal if you're not handing them a franchise QB. But you definitely make them pay a premium. 

Agreed.  It would be different if it was a top QB prospect.  However like you said it’s still gonna cost the bills extra since it’s within the division AKA division tax lol

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, JetFaninMI said:

Lol. Come on. Who cares about being buttfumbled really?  I rarely buttfumble or downvote anyone. I don't care if someone does it to me. I don't hold a grudge against anyone, even the guys I argue with. For me it ends when the thread does. Stop taking it so seriously. Life's too short.

Look who’s taking it all a bit too seriously

2 minutes ago, redlichtie said:

Look who’s taking it all a bit too seriously

I live and die with this team. That's what I'm taking seriously. Comments made by others mean nothing to me. I laugh at them mostly. Don't really care what people say about me personally since its just a message board. I do however love to needle those who think they know it all and their opinions are the be all end all. After all its not personal and its all in fun right pal?

5 hours ago, JetFaninMI said:

I live and die with this team. That's what I'm taking seriously. Comments made by others mean nothing to me. I laugh at them mostly. Don't really care what people say about me personally since its just a message board. I do however love to needle those who think they know it all and their opinions are the be all end all. After all its not personal and its all in fun right pal?

What Voltaire said

Archived