Draft Trade Rumors

choon328

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply
24 minutes ago, SR24 said:

Were gonna give a division rival the best player in the draft for a few picks our GM will probably whiff on? I was fine with trading with Washington or someone else but wtf is this 

We "survived" Marcel Dareus.. N. Suh... we'll be OK. 

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

That's interesting.  Wonder what else is involved.  If this is legit, who are the Jets targeting?  They're probably comfortable with all of the above; Bosa, Q. Will, Allen, Oliver.  Or, the Raiders want a QB and the Jets are comfortable with 3 of those 4, I'd assume.

Would be great if QB was their guy...then let Bills come to 4. We're not that lucky.?

4 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

oakland has no 3rd so we would be looking for their 2nd rounder to move down.  I like the ideas of trading down twice if possible.  Even if not if we walk away with Oliver or Allen and a 2nd rounder it would be a big win.

That's a dream scenario and exactly what i'd do. Trade down again after that if you can and just keep racking up picks. And hopefully a future 1.

A trade with the Raiders should be simple; #3 for #4 and #35.  With that Mac can get the same guy he wanted at #3 and have a very high second round pick.  Or he could package the #4 for the Redskins (#15 and #45) or the Bengals (#11 and #42).  Both trades would have to include a 2020 very high pick.

4 minutes ago, BettyBoop said:

A trade with the Raiders should be simple; #3 for #4 and #35.  With that Mac can get the same guy he wanted at #3 and have a very high second round pick.  Or he could package the #4 for the Redskins (#15 and #45) or the Bengals (#11 and #42).  Both trades would have to include a 2020 very high pick.

#3 and #68 for #4 and #27 is actually like 30 points off on the value chart

Just now, Sammybighead said:

Love Hudson but he's 29. Hard pass

According to PFF he was the 4th best Center in the NFL, and he has experience playing next to our new LG. 

Mangold retired at 35? And had three pro-bowls from his age 29 season forward. 

This would be a BRILLIANT move!!    

...or If anything, a soft pass. Saying it’s a “hard pass”?!

Lol....he’s not in a wheelchair, he doesn’t drug or DV.

31 minutes ago, JiF said:

That's interesting.  Wonder what else is involved.  If this is legit, who are the Jets targeting?  They're probably comfortable with all of the above; Bosa, Q. Will, Allen, Oliver.  Or, the Raiders want a QB and the Jets are comfortable with 3 of those 4, I'd assume.

Or that's just the first trade

14 minutes ago, BettyBoop said:

horrible, you cant trade out of 3 without a first rounder next year plus this year. 

36 minutes ago, JiF said:

Why would they dump down one spot for minimal return to allow the Raiders to secure a QB that other teams are trying to trade up for, which would allow the Raiders to then trade Derek Carr for a haul? The Jets would look like fools and for what? A measly two? **** that. If they’re trading 3, it better be for a massive return of picks.

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Why would they dump down one spot for minimal return to allow the Raiders to secure a QB that other teams are trying to trade up for, which would allow the Raiders to then trade Derek Carr for a haul? The Jets would look like fools and for what? A measly two? **** that. If they’re trading 3, it better be for a massive return of picks.

Who cares? If we pick up an extra pick and still get the guy we want, that's the best case. I couldn't give a damn what the raiders do after that.

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

If the Bills rumors are true and they want Quinnen. The only way I trade with Oakland is if they're taking a QB which would leave Quinnen on the board at #4. The same trade can be made with the Bills or Bengals, who I also think want Quinnen, at 4. If Macc got that done I would be a happy man

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Fools? They would be getting a top of the second round pick for basically nothing. They could go ahead and pick one of the blue chippers or trade down again. 

1 minute ago, Sammybighead said:

Who cares? If we pick up an extra pick and still get the guy we want, that's the best case. I couldn't give a damn what the raiders do after that.

I think the Jets want to accumulate picks so a trade with the Raiders would just be the beginning.

Just now, choon328 said:

If the Bills rumors are true and they want Quinnen. The only way I trade with Oakland is if they're taking a QB which would leave Quinnen on the board at #4. The same trade can be made with the Bills or Bengals, who I also think want Quinnen, at 4. If Macc got that done I would be a happy man

That’d be a lot to expect of Maccagnan.

6 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

You would think they're getting better offers, for sure.  

Though, I wouldnt hate the idea of Ed Oliver at 4 and getting their 2.35 l and maybe they're 4.100.  Just the 2.35 would be hard to swallow.

Archived