Draft Trade Rumors

choon328

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I guess it becomes a choice between Ed Oliver -or- a likely top five pick next year when Justin Herbert, Tua, and Jake Fromm are headlining the draft.

The Redskins 2020 #1 is our best chance at this.  That's definitely the move I'm hoping we make.

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Jetsbb said:

Jets better not trade down lower than 6 with less value than they gave up last year!!!

Why?

if trading down this year for less than you gave up last year still makes you a better team than taking the guy at 3, what difference does it make?

8 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I guess it becomes a choice between Ed Oliver -or- a likely top five pick next year when Justin Herbert, Tua, and Jake Fromm are headlining the draft.

And as much as the faithful don't want to hear it, we should know if we need a QB still or not by the end of this season.

2 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

And as much as the faithful don't want to hear it, we should know if we need a QB still or not by the end of this season.

I was thinking more in terms of trading that pick next year for someone coming up for one of the QBs, but that too

19 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Agreed.  I'd love to see Brandon Scherff in this trade too.  Maybe if we give them our lower 3rd rounder in this trade.

Jets Get:

Brandon Scherff

Redskins #1 (2019)

Redskins #2 (2019)

Redskins #1 (2020)

Redskins Get:

Jets #1 (2019)

Jets lower #3 (2019)

Then draft Bradbury at 15.  

Im perfectly good with this 

6 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

?????? We have SAM DARNOLD. We know that answer, barring freak injury. Brandt said today, past the Top 3 "they all look alike"

1 minute ago, johnnysd said:

?????? We have SAM DARNOLD. We know that answer, barring freak injury. Brandt said today, past the Top 3 "they all look alike"

It's not even the top 3. Word has it Mac is not overly impressed with Josh Allen. 

Cimini On now.

There is a pretty good chance they are trading down if Q is available with Bills.

Raiders are interested too.

Redskins could be in play if they mortgage their future. 1 and 2 this year. 1 and 2 next year MINIMUM. Skins are desperate for a QB could happen but iffy.

Raiders love Ed Oliver and Bills would have to pay an in Division tax as he put it. Whatever that means.

22 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I agree. I guess it's limited risk now with a 2,  or take a little more risk for a possible higher return.  I'm ok with either...as long as it works out in the end. My only thought is that Macc's strength has been round 1,  so we may be better off getting the higher pick that will likely fall to 4.   

1 minute ago, TampaJet said:

I agree. I guess it's limited risk now with a 2,  or take a little more risk for a possible higher return.  I'm ok with either...as long as it works out in the end. My only thought is that Macc's strength has been round 1,  so we may be better off getting the higher pick that will likely fall to 4.   

On the other hand, Macc hasn’t been that good in Round One, either 

Archived