Draft Trade Rumors

choon328

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Did you know that there is an "EDIT" where you can correct your mistakes.... right?

I do. Not from my phone though. If I could do that I would only look stupid for my actual ideas. Not because I can’t stop my friggin a$$hole thumb from hitting send before I read something.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

7 minutes ago, Copernicus said:

NFL Network reporting how there js a a lot of buzz around the Jets trading down.  I will be disappointed if this doesn't happen 

JMO, I could be way off but Q Williams shoulders look small/narrow for a DT

Any relation to Darren Lee?

Ok serious post.  I do not believe in my heart that McCoffee actually has big enough balls to actually trade down. I can see him just becoming a whiny indecisive bitch and once again selecting BAP because it is his comfort zone. However it was NOT Mac that made the trade last year for Darnold it was Heimerdinger so my hope is that Heimerdinger is in control of this potential trade as well. How in all that is holy did we retain this guy?????? 

If this is the case we should take Quinnen and then fleece them for everything we can. We have a pre orchestrated trade with a division rival who’s roster is on the rise like ours where we’re giving them the widely regarded best player in the draft? Sorry for the back to back posts but this is easily the dumbest thing Mac could do and that counts Hackenberg. I just can’t get on board with handing over the best player in the draft to Buffalo just so Mac can get a day 2 pick i’ll end up wiping my ass with. I can’t wait to turn on my tv and watch Quinnen demolish our oline 2x a year til I’m 40 while Macs on a beach somewhere living off the millions he swindled us for

47 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

I've often wondered about those of you who aren't. What do you eat on Sundays?

It’s been a very long time since Sunday dinner was actually a thing for me, but my mom used to rotate thru roast beef with Yorkshire pudding, leg of lamb with potato pancakes, and roast pork with bread dumplings. They were all really good. 

48 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

I dont think you outright turn an offer down because it is Buffalo.   I think you can try to add a divisional surcharge, a reasonable measure... like a company that places non-compete clauses in their employee contracts.   The Jets and Bills compete twice a year.

If the two teams make a deal, I have zero issue with it.

given that the JETS are the ones desperate for a trade down wouldn't the bills be the ones adding the divisional surcharge? 

3 minutes ago, SR24 said:

If this is the case we should take Quinnen and then fleece them for everything we can. We have a pre orchestrated trade with a division rival who’s roster is on the rise like ours where we’re giving them the widely regarded best player in the draft? Sorry for the back to back posts but this is easily the dumbest thing Mac could do and that counts Hackenberg. I just can’t get on board with handing over the best player in the draft to Buffalo just so Mac can get a day 2 pick i’ll end up wiping my ass with. 

What if the other team isn't Buffalo? Did you run that one in the black box yet?

3 minutes ago, section314 said:

What if the other team isn't Buffalo? Did you run that one in the black box yet?

If you read the tweets if Quinnen is on the board Buffalo is likely to come up for him. I hope it’s another team if we trade with Buffalo and it’s not us demolishing them in return value then we’ve failed miserably. Give me an Oakland trade all day #3 and #68 for #4 and 27 about even on the value chart 

Trade with Raiders pick up an extra 2nd. Then if Quinnen is still available trade back to 9 and pick up an extra 2nd and 3rd this year and a 2nd next year.

You can still draft an edge at 9 or the best lineman.

6 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

That's interesting.  Wonder what else is involved.  If this is legit, who are the Jets targeting?  They're probably comfortable with all of the above; Bosa, Q. Will, Allen, Oliver.  Or, the Raiders want a QB and the Jets are comfortable with 3 of those 4, I'd assume.

49 minutes ago, HelenOfTroy said:

Actually, my family has been here (California) over 100 years.  ? 

But, my soul will always be Mexican.....and I don’t believe in all the hocus pocus La Llorona folk lore BS, and I don’t give a damn who buttfumbles me, but I love stirring things up by inviting the tiny brains to do just that.

It’s fun to be me.

Awesome. You have to pay homage to your people always. Heritage is also important me. I don't believe in Leprechauns myself but we still celebrate their special Day on May 13th. Gotta keep those traditions alive!

LOL at the tiny brains. My favorite thing is to needle the self important dudes who take themselves SO seriously. I just can't resist! Its in good fun, at least to me anyway.

11 minutes ago, slats said:

It’s been a very long time since Sunday dinner was actually a thing for me, but my mom used to rotate thru roast beef with Yorkshire pudding, leg of lamb with potato pancakes, and roast pork with bread dumplings. They were all really good. 

Americans with Yorkshire puddings I’m impressed!

On 4/24/2019 at 9:52 AM, NYs Stepchild said:

John Abraham was the perfect example.

Drafted 13th and projected to be a 2nd rounder.

The can't miss pair of studs Courtney Brown and Lavar Arrington went 1 and 2. Shawn Ellis went 12th. 

Ellis cost a 1st and a 2nd we gave the 49'ers a 2nd to move up from 16 to 12..

13 minutes ago, UnitedWhofans said:

This would be our best case scenario if we could get a 2 out of it. It's basically a free 2nd rounder as there is not much difference between who we get a 3 or 4. Esp if they want a qb...we would get the same guy we would at 3  and get an extra pick. Not sure what the value is...anyone have a clue if it's worth a 2?

Archived