Why is Darron Lee still here?

On 5/7/2019 at 5:22 PM, batman10023 said:

why would you cut him now?

your post seems to be an over-reaction.  cut him later after camp.

Why wait?  Do you need to see more tight ends burn this clown in August?  You haven’t had your fill the previous 3 years?

9 hours ago, GreenFish said:

Macc’s been trying to trade him but he can’t find him. Kind of easy to look over his head.

I think Mac has victory disease after somehow getting Gruden to give him a conditional 7th for Hackenberg 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Fantasy Island said:

He is a Mac guy too, and he sucks.  Knew that from the start and yet he takes up a roster spot.  Cut him and let his mom deal with his @#$%.

Lee still having a roster spot here is Mac not being able to admit he’s just another in a long line of busts

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, johnnysd said:

Lee did not suck last year. Was he an All Pro? No. But he had qualities that can benefit this team and maybe with a more tailored role can really contribute. His cap number is really small. I would trade Leo in an instant, though

We have the cap dollars to cover Leos contract. I want to see the Quinnen + Williams combo, Darnold + Suh was very good (I'm not saying Leo is Suh & Quinnen is Darnold), just potential, as Quinnen is likened to Darnold & Leo is WAY YOUNGER than Suh. We've got a pretty good LB core with guys with all different talents & experience. None are GREAT, but as a group, it's pretty damn good! 

Jenkins is good on the edge, Mosely is Bart Scott like, Williamson is a good all around LB, Lee? if he stays we'll see if Williams can find something he's best at.