Godzilla: Monster Island Mafia (Game End)

7 minutes ago, JiF said:

You didnt really see what that way?  And I dont see how the 2 are the same.  CTM's comment was post flip, directing the town to think about things that dont make sense.  Lizzie was hunting for Godzilla, not knowing his alignment during a day phase when we had no information.  I dont see them remotely the same.

And while I might be spot on, dont use it to hide, sister. 

To hide ?

I didn't think CTM's thing was a tell but I agreed on the way you laid it out I verbatim said it in response to LK 

On 6/30/2019 at 12:55 AM, GATA said:

Vote LK

competing trains and the whole looking for Godzilla thing as the bad guy didn’t make sense to me because obviously you can’t reveal roles. So Big boy could have been anything. 

16 hours ago, GATA said:

Nyn always acts all cutesy around JC.

and JC lost his groove when he lost his 8 ball.

1 hour ago, GATA said:

Sorry I missed this. 

I wasn't sure where CTM was going with his reactions thing either but that's not a tell to me. 

Anyway, I'm not changing my vote I still don't see you doing much of anything.

1 hour ago, GATA said:

as always your scum hunting is top tier lol

I like my vote better than Gata like hers.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

stark, Gata, Ballin

This your top 3 for mafia? 

So, no tread on JC because you say you know he wouldn't play a certain way. JC not really playing, just drop a first vote on NYN, ask others about the case on Nyn, which he never made, and his posting since is "why is nyn not dead".

Ballin was at a wedding and didn't post all weekend. SO if you are going with "someone on the 80 train had to be scum" that would be logical as to why Ballin and I are on the above list, which would also mean one or more of the below are scum, you have 2 in your list above, me and ballin. You and Sweet would be just as likely .

Ballin, Crush, JiF, Stark, JC, Nolder.... that was the 80 lynch. 

I'm keeping my vote on JC for now

13 hours ago, Lizard King said:

We may have caught one 

4 hours ago, The Crusher said:

If your referring to Gata it would come off more sincere if you were actually voting her. 

2 hours ago, Lizard King said:

I agrree

unvote vote gata 

This is classic Lizzie, never sure if scummy or just "drugged out"

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Stark said:

So, no tread on JC because you say you know he wouldn't play a certain way. JC not really playing, just drop a first vote on NYN, ask others about the case on Non, which he never made, and his posting since is "why is nyn not dead".

Ballin was at a wedding and didn't post all weekend. SO if you are going with "someone on the 80 train had to be scum" that would be logical as to why Ballin and I are on the above list, which would also mean one or more of the below are scum, you have 2 in your list above, me and ballin. You and Sweet would be just as likely .

Good vote.  Why CTM over Nyn?  Explain your reasoning a little.  

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

Good vote.  Why CTM over Nyn?  Explain your reasoning a little.  

What are you talking about CTM over NYN? I have not said anything about CTM other than voting him early D1

Official Votecount

Nyn -- JC (1)

Lizzie -- Nyn, Gata (2)

JC -- Stark (1)

Gata -- Crusher, Lizzie (2)

CTM -- JiF (1)

Not Voting -- Ballin, CTM

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 to lynch. 

5 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

This place really has changed.

I think you'll see a little more of it when we all get closer to end game the outbursts happen more when games get closer to the end.

Also the Ape isn't here and he usually causes people to tell him to gfh

38 minutes ago, Stark said:

So, no tread on JC because you say you know he wouldn't play a certain way. JC not really playing, just drop a first vote on NYN, ask others about the case on Nyn, which he never made, and his posting since is "why is nyn not dead".

That's what JC does early. He'll engage and start grilling people if he's town. If not we lynch him another day. 

If I'm going with someone on the 80 train? Rather than guess feel free to ask. 

The post Lizzie brought up of Ballins was plenty of reason enough to call Ballin out on day 2.

Also mean? Trying asking questions rather than make a false narrative and base conclusions on that.

17 minutes ago, GATA said:

I think you'll see a little more of it when we all get closer to end game the outbursts happen more when games get closer to the end.

The proper response from you would've been to tell me to go f myself.

You still have much training/programming to do.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Stark said:

Ballin was at a wedding all weekend? So was I, and I drove 20 hours in two days to boot. I still managed to catch Gata. 

^ fos 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Ballin was at a wedding all weekend? So was I, and I drove 20 hours in two days to boot. I still managed to catch Gata. 

^ fos 

Exactly, how did you "catch" me? 

2 hours ago, GATA said:

STFU - you mod killed me for making jokes. 

1 minute ago, Lizard King said:

Your lazy play and bad logic. Arguing with you further about it only serves as a vehicle for you to spin out of it. 

Lazy play is giving my opinion and trying to create more content by creating competing trains?

You're totally right...  very lazy ... 

56 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

^ fos 

51 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Gata, CTM , Ballin —> ? 

honorable mention stark ? 

are you high? 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, GATA said:

Sorry I missed this. 

I wasn't sure where CTM was going with his reactions thing either but that's not a tell to me. 

Anyway, I'm not changing my vote I still don't see you doing much of anything.

Just attempting to prod talk about the game, 80's speed lynch was useless

5 hours ago, JiF said:

lol

I think the only thing significant was CTM trying to make something significant that was in fact, not significant.  It was gaming the mod for no particular reason.  Honestly, now that I type it out, it's kind of gross.   Why would the mod not make Godzilla a PR?  How does that question drive positive content?  It's actually a tactic to take focus away from scum hunting.  Kind of gross, though I do understand the want for more content...there isnt much to go on right now, but he chose a weird non-productive way of doing it. 

Vote CTM

And yet, it generated content 

5 hours ago, JiF said:

You didnt really see what that way?  And I dont see how the 2 are the same.  CTM's comment was post flip, directing the town to think about things that dont make sense.  Lizzie was hunting for Godzilla, not knowing his alignment during a day phase when we had no information.  I dont see them remotely the same.

And while I might be spot on, dont use it to hide, sister. 

I thought it was interesting that the titular character was vanilla in a no character reveal game and nobody batted an eye lash.

Then I thought it was interesting how defensive lizzie got about it.  

Thoughts on lizzie's reaction? 

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

I thought it was interesting that the titular character was vanilla in a no character reveal game and nobody batted an eye lash.

Then I thought it was interesting how defensive lizzie got about it.  

Thoughts on lizzie's reaction? 

Picture 1.jpg

• Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, JiF said:

You've been wanting to probe my anal for years before you started playing mafia 

Yes well Fodors has consistently rated your anal cavity as "must visit" when in northern FL, it's a regular tourist trap

• Haha 3