10p Werewolves vs Mafia Game - Game Over

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Yeah, yeah, you're right. The scene seemed to suggest only a Mafia kill. Forgot about that.

So then I was definitely targeted by the werewolf.

Interesting, didn't see that in the scene.  

But this could also mean you're the werewolf and I blocked your kill.  So that's still not helpful.  The scene neither clears you NOR confirms you were VT who was targeted.  

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

So like I said, my reveal neither clears nor convicts Spoot.  It has null impact on Spoot's alignment, sadly.  

At least you gave us some clarity on your role and helped us clear you

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Edited my post.  I realized that was terrible and incorrect logic.  

No, you were right. The scene suggested only 1 kill landed. The Mafia's. Nolder has made a distinction between the two in the scenes. Only way for you to have blocked the werewolf kill against Stark is if I was the werewolf.

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

No, you were right. The scene suggested only 1 kill landed. The Mafia's. Nolder has made a distinction between the two in the scenes. Only way for you to have blocked the werewolf kill against Stark is if I was the werewolf.

Exactly.  And that's still very possible, lol.  

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Interesting, didn't see that in the scene.  

But this could also mean you're the werewolf and I blocked your kill.  So that's still not helpful.  The scene neither clears you NOR confirms you were VT who was targeted.  

You're right, it doesn't. But it clears you, so I appreciate it.

At this point, I have a 2/3 chance of landing on scum if I vote anyone who's not 80 or myself. CTM, Gata, Nyn. (I know I've felt good about Nyn so far, but with me being so wrong about 80, I can't rule her out, albeit I'd rather start with CM and Gata)

I'm going to put it out right now that I will be voting with 80, seeing as he's the only one cleared. I think he's voting CTM right now, but to avoid a quick hammer, I won't vote yet.

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

So like I said, my reveal neither clears nor convicts Spoot.  It has null impact on Spoot's alignment, sadly.  

Empirically true but if we take a small leap of logic and work under the assumption that mafia did the logical thing and killed Stark while werewolves killed someone else (which is why gata's post suggesting they either holster'd or shot Stark is so gross)

If Spoot was mafia you'd have blocked this kill. Meaning he is likely only to be a possible werewolf and not mafia

Whereas Gata, Nyn and I can be werewolf or mafia

Odds are better that spoot is town in this scenario and will only normalize once we kill the remaining mafia

11 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

I'm going to put it out right now that I will be voting with 80, seeing as he's the only one cleared. I think he's voting CTM right now, but to avoid a quick hammer, I won't vote yet.

this is so gross. He's cleared but he has no more information than any of us at this point and he already said his ego will prevent him from voting you which i'm sure you wouldn't follow anyway lol. This stinks of plopping a vote down and not taking any blame if it goes sidweways, scummy af

btw, he's not voting me as far as I know.

1 minute ago, CTM said:

Empirically true but if we take a small leap of logic and work under the assumption that mafia did the logical thing and killed Stark while werewolves killed someone else (which is why gata's post suggesting they either holster'd or shot Stark is so gross)

If Spoot was mafia you'd have blocked this kill. Meaning he is likely only to be a possible werewolf and not mafia

Whereas Gata, Nyn and I can be werewolf or mafia

Odds are better that spoot is town in this scenario and will only normalize once we kill the remaining mafia

How is it gross if it's a suggestion there is no ping here it's a hypothesis. Which has actually lead us to this point and given more content to this game that had very little to talk about. 

You're welcome grossness

4 minutes ago, GATA said:

How is it gross if it's a suggestion there is no ping here it's a hypothesis. Which has actually lead us to this point and given more content to this game that had very little to talk about. 

You're welcome grossness

Youre hypothesis left out the most likely scenarios in favor of the most unlikely. Reads too much of someone who is over playing their hand in an attempt to not reveal they have more information than anyone else.

Like the noob poker player who won't make eye contact when they have a strong hand as an attempt to fake being weak

Just now, CTM said:

You're hypothesis left out the most likely scenarios in favor of the most unlikely. Reads too much of someone who is over playing their hand in an attempt to not reveal they have more information than anyone else.

Like the noob poker player who won't make eye contact when they have a strong hand as an attempt to fake being weak

Sorry you're wrong sh*t happens I was off the cuff for presenting 2 hypothetical situations and not thinking there could be way more.

Just like I also misinterpreted 80's role till he explained it .

21 minutes ago, CTM said:

this is so gross. He's cleared but he has no more information than any of us at this point and he already said his ego will prevent him from voting you which i'm sure you wouldn't follow anyway lol. This stinks of plopping a vote down and not taking any blame if it goes sidweways, scummy af

btw, he's not voting me as far as I know.

My point is I trust his judgement. And, like I said, if I voted anyone else in the game who isn't either 80 or I, I would have 2/3rds chance of landing on scum. I did say I would rather start with you or Gata, so it's not like I'm avoiding taking a stance here.

Obviously I won't vote myself if 80 votes me. I'm just hoping he doesn't lol.

And I can't remember who he's voting. Been awhile since a votecount, but I last remember him be adamant about you being Mafia, so I kinda assumed he was.

14 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

My point is I trust his judgement. And, like I said, if I voted anyone else in the game who isn't either 80 or I, I would have 2/3rds chance of landing on scum. I did say I would rather start with you or Gata, so it's not like I'm avoiding taking a stance here.

Obviously I won't vote myself if 80 votes me. I'm just hoping he doesn't lol.

And I can't remember who he's voting. Been awhile since a votecount, but I last remember him be adamant about you being Mafia, so I kinda assumed he was.

weak or scum

and that is what everyone is dealing with, should we all just defer to 80?

26 minutes ago, CTM said:

weak or scum

and that is what everyone is dealing with, should we all just defer to 80?

80 is the only player guaranteed not to be playing two sides.

So, yes, his opinion should be taken with the most value.

Admittedly, I shouldn't have made a statement so opened ended. I'll narrow it here: if the decision comes down to either you or Gata, I'm voting which ever one 80 does, because, at this point, IMO, the difference is negligible. Both are prime suspects, and you both may be.

Interesting catch up lol

80, It was a good time to claim cause I was prolly gonna vote you today. So... i saved face  xD  sorry not sorry

Getting a bit tinfoily about spoot in these circumstances but I dont recall him being a try hard scum so... dunno. If there's a F3 situation and he's still there... I'd be troubled. Right now though there's no denying he has played a solid game.

Means scum is in gata and ctm by PoE alone. Not willing to let tinfoil weigh in atp... usually it's a good course of action cause consequent death means I dont have to deal with it later anyway heh

2 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Interesting catch up lol

80, It was a good time to claim cause I was prolly gonna vote you today. So... i saved face  xD  sorry not sorry

Getting a bit tinfoily about spoot in these circumstances but I dont recall him being a try hard scum so... dunno. If there's a F3 situation and he's still there... I'd be troubled. Right now though there's no denying he has played a solid game.

Means scum is in gata and ctm by PoE alone. Not willing to let tinfoil weigh in atp... usually it's a good course of action cause consequent death means I dont have to deal with it later anyway heh

Ninja'd lol

• Upvote 3

47 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Got no problem hammering Gata if that's what it comes to, but I don't think Nyn has been able to post since 80's reveal.

I've given my two cents. But it's super late and I got work tomorrow so I'm gonna turn in.

I'd feel more comfortable if we talked some more. At the same time the only other direction I can see this going is CTM...

But if the thread just dies while im gone.... or it turns into ctm and gata bitchfest again (lol) then I'd understand if you guys cant wait for when I get off work.  ?