10p Werewolves vs Mafia Game - Game Over

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Crusher and CTM did come out of the gates voting each other, and were bickering like an old, yet sexually active married couple all game.

Again, that alone is hardly worth building a case with.

So you're just going to bypass the second part?

8 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Just want to re-iterate that this defense doesn't hold up. A cop, in a game we know there is a cop, claimed a guilty investigation. If you were Crusher's partner, you would have known it was true, and had no choice but to bus your teammate. That would've been your best move.

It's a wifom but multiple people talked about how crusher might of gotten himself out of it. I was the first to respond and quickly said "the open setup makes this black and white that stark isn't fake claiming". 

I am not crushers teammate and didn't know anything other than what I commented, since it was an open setup a fake claim made 0 sense.

25 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Tbh, I had forgotten that JiF's role was strictly anti-werewolf and Stark was strictly anti-Mafia, but I did remember that the two kills can break through the Jailkeeper.

Gata is still noobish and puts the work in researching. 0% chance she didn't lookup seer

26 minutes ago, GATA said:

@Nynaeve what are your thoughts?

I think all things considered I feel more comfortable with Spoot and CTM and less so with 80 and you. For #raisins and also because I really liked various of spoot's recent posts. He seems really tuned in. CTM hasn't done anything that bothered me and has been overall giving his thoughts.

80 seems invested in using VCs to construct reads which seems superficial to me. It's fine if it's part of the reasoning but it cant be all of it. I find it odd that he gave spoot and me a town read without much of a reason.

As for you, it's part PoE and partly because you seem less proactive as the others and aside from nudging at CTM I don't remember much else from you.

What exactly about CTM seems scummy to you?

36 minutes ago, GATA said:

Gross post by pointing out a logical scenario... Stop it 

Actually. GFY!

No no no..

the most logical scenario is the one you avoided mentioning. The other team shot into the field and hit the jailkeeper.

You actually suggested they held their shot over this which makes no sense

11 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Crusher and CTM did come out of the gates voting each other, and were bickering like an old, yet sexually active married couple all game.

Again, that alone is hardly worth building a case with.

0% chance crusher and I as teammates make a spectacle of ourselves early day 1 in a low activity game.. This is actually insutling lol

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, CTM said:

It's a wifom but multiple people talked about how crusher might of gotten himself out of it. I was the first to respond and quickly said "the open setup makes this black and white that stark isn't fake claiming". 

I am not crushers teammate and didn't know anything other than what I commented, since it was an open setup a fake claim made 0 sense.

Yeah, but that wasn't going to happen. An 80 was the one to say that; someone who I think is majorly gross.

2 minutes ago, CTM said:

since it was an open setup a fake claim made 0 sense.

Yes. Which is why he wasn't getting out of it. Clearly. His scummate would've known that, and would've had no choice but to bus. This is not a defensible position of yours. I would feel better about you if you would just admit that, but you keep trying to weasel out of it.

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Yeah, but that wasn't going to happen. An 80 was the one to say that; someone who I think is majorly gross.

Yes. Which is why he wasn't getting out of it. Clearly. His scummate would've known that, and would've had no choice but to bus. This is not a defensible position of yours. I would feel better about you if you would just admit that, but you keep trying to weasel out of it.

I think he's just being stubborn. Or maybe low haemoglobin.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, CTM said:

Gata is still noobish and puts the work in researching.

Yes, she is. Let's be honest, she's also the low-hanging fruit, and you've been going after her the entire game. Seems kinda gross.

10 minutes ago, CTM said:

0% chance she didn't lookup seer

Fair.

I didn't, because I didn't really give a sh*t about the mechanics when the game started. lol

4 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

eh, I admitted it's a wifom and as I said, since I'm not his teammate I had to take both claims at face value and processed it by quickly realizing an open setup basically nullifies the chance that it was a fake claim by stark. 

True on the first sentance tho

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Yes, she is. Let's be honest, she's also the low-hanging fruit, and you've been going after her the entire game. Seems kinda gross.

?? I haven't been going after her since the game started. She stumbled in and drunk voted me and I made fun of her. I don't believe i voted her on day 1 or 2

12 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

I think all things considered I feel more comfortable with Spoot and CTM and less so with 80 and you. For #raisins and also because I really liked various of spoot's recent posts. He seems really tuned in. CTM hasn't done anything that bothered me and has been overall giving his thoughts.

80 seems invested in using VCs to construct reads which seems superficial to me. It's fine if it's part of the reasoning but it cant be all of it. I find it odd that he gave spoot and me a town read without much of a reason.

As for you, it's part PoE and partly because you seem less proactive as the others and aside from nudging at CTM I don't remember much else from you.

What exactly about CTM seems scummy to you?

I literally quoted you on my response so please feel free to go back and  read that.

In addition, the same could be said about your overall activity. 

But it isn't about activity it's about what has been put out till now. 

14 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Aye. Second scummiest thing I've seen in thread

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, CTM said:

?? I haven't been going after her since the game started. She stumbled in and drunk voted me and I made fun of her. I don't believe i voted her on day 1 or 2

Day 2 is non-existent since a Cop goes straight for his investigation. 

But instead of doing any other case work you go after the one player that votes you. 

If you're town you're lost town and an easy you're wrong could have done it.

But to vote me and try to say that my post was gross is LOLz

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

I literally quoted you on my response so please feel free to go back and  read that.

You called me dirty at the start of this day. Support it by something from day 1 or 2 or admit you are robot scum

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

Day 2 is non-existent since a Cop goes straight for his investigation. 

But instead of doing any other case work you go after the one player that votes you. 

If you're town you're lost town and an easy you're wrong could have done it.

But to vote me and try to say that my post was gross is LOLz

1d182a5a-ba70-4e65-8cca-13fc4a70fd07_1.c

^ this is what I think of your post

• Haha 1

Just now, CTM said:

Not with the votes, but with the comments.

Didn't think much of it early on, because that's just what you do, and I would never use that alone as a case, but now with you adamantly voting her, I do have to at least take it into account. Especially since I believe I've narrowed the remaining Scum and Werewolf down to 80, Gata, and you.

Just now, Spoot-Face said:

Not with the votes, but with the comments.

Didn't think much of it early on, because that's just what you do, and I would never use that alone as a case, but now with you adamantly voting her, I do have to at least take it into account. Especially since I believe I've narrowed the remaining Scum and Werewolf down to 80, Gata, and you.

why not nyn?

5 minutes ago, GATA said:

I just got a gross, OMGUS-y vibe from the bold.

I mean, it is Gata, but still.

• Thumb Down 1

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

She's asking a lot of questions, which, IMO, is her MO as Town.

But I haven't cleared her as Town. The more she posts, the more I'll look at her.

got it. Nyn has been quiet up till the past few hours but she's made some town like posts today imo so I concur

6 minutes ago, CTM said:

You called me dirty at the start of this day. Support it by something from day 1 or 2 or admit you are robot scum

For the record everyone calls you dirty. 

I think you’re scum. 

I’ve seen you pull the distance voting in other games. I could totally see you offing JIF because he can read you. Then, trying to use my hypothesis as a ping doesn’t make sense to me. It was a logical hypothesis if both teams attacked 1 attack would get blocked then 1 didn’t. Why wouldn’t the jailer protect the cop?  

35 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

What part? Sorry, I'm kinda jumping around here quoting things, so my thoughts might seem kind of disjointed.

I make a comment about him being scum then, he uses a logical statement on what I believe happened to Stark to try to say it was a gross post.

Even for himself that is reach there was nothing gross about it and is usually more logical than that but dirty is dirty .... SO HIPPIE YOURE DIRTY

1 minute ago, GATA said:

For the record everyone calls you dirty. 

I think you’re scum. 

I’ve seen you pull the distance voting in other games. I could totally see you offing JIF because he can read you. Then, trying to use my hypothesis as a ping doesn’t make sense to me. It was a logical hypothesis if both teams attacked 1 attack would get blocked then 1 didn’t. Why wouldn’t the jailer protect the cop?  

Wait.

Did you or did you not look up what a seer is?

49 minutes ago, GATA said:

I make a comment about him being scum then, he uses a logical statement on what I believe happened to Stark to try to say it was a gross post.

Even for himself that is reach there was nothing gross about it and is usually more logical than that but dirty is dirty .... SO HIPPIE YOURE DIRTY

Like I mentioned earlier, generally, I feel like analyzing the previous night's kills a waste of time, although not that I don't do that in my head. I just typically refrain from putting it out there.

Do I think you're overselling your logical statement and being way to defensive over it? Yes.

Do I think he "caught" you in that one post? Probably not. And that was the "low hanging fruit" to which I alluded to earlier.