10p Werewolves vs Mafia Game - Game Over

1 hour ago, GATA said:

I never said that it did.

What? The point is you should be trying to make a case for lynching someone else and not you. If you are a VT and we lynch you, then yes, town could be in a bad spot.

Rather than fear-mongering, I want hear a case from you for an alternative.

1 hour ago, GATA said:

I already assume you're going to since you went on about voting 80s way no matter what. 

If you think that's the only reason I'd be voting you, then you're not paying close enough attention.

14 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

What? The point is you should be trying to make a case for lynching someone else and not you. If you are a VT and we lynch you, then yes, town could be in a bad spot.

Rather than fear-mongering, I want hear a case from you for an alternative.

If you think that's the only reason I'd be voting you, then you're not paying close enough attention.

I gave my case on why I voted the way I did Day 1

why I'm voting CTM 

All you guys have is me not voting Verbal lolz & a hypothesis that I explained and actually got more substance out of this lackluster game.

Anyway, do whatever feels right I'm not changing my vote.

What's really bothering me is that looking back at Nyn's posts, she doesn't seem to be scum hunting this game like she usually does. Sure, she's been asking townie-like questions as of late, and has put out a few reads, but has mostly refrained from out-right calling anyone scum, or really putting pressure on anyone. She's laid low a lot this game, which I originally had her pegged as a PR for, because that's her MO.

Unless I'm just overthinking this, I'm getting more of a "play from the sidelines" vibe from her, which, to me, is not her normal MO as VT.

She last mentioned that she thinks scum is between CTM and Gata, but has given no indication on who she'd prefer to lynch.

If we end up lynching Town, we could end up in a bad spot, with it possibly being game over, depending on the night actions. I just want to make sure I have zero doubts.

I would love for someone to just tell me I'm being crazy and/or stupid here.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

What's really bothering me is that looking back at Nyn's posts, she doesn't seem to be scum hunting this game like she usually does. Sure, she's been asking townie-like questions as of late, and has put out a few reads, but has mostly refrained from out-right calling anyone scum, or really putting pressure on anyone. She's laid low a lot this game, which I originally had her pegged as a PR for, because that's her MO.

Unless I'm just overthinking this, I'm getting more of a "play from the sidelines" vibe from her, which, to me, is not her normal MO as VT.

She last mentioned that she thinks scum is between CTM and Gata, but has given no indication on who she'd prefer to lynch.

If we end up lynching Town, we could end up in a bad spot, with it possibly being game over, depending on the night actions. I just want to make sure I have zero doubts.

Nope not crazy. Her refusal to commit hasnt gone unnoticed. She is also likely scum, hopefully gata is werewolf which will kangfirm you as town and NYN as final mafia. If gata is mafia then it gets dicier because you are back in play.

Let's short circuit the bot and 80 can block nyn ftw. 

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

Nope not crazy. Her refusal to commit hasnt gone unnoticed. She is also likely scum, hopefully gata is werewolf which will kangfirm you as town and NYN as final mafia. If gata is mafia then it gets dicier because you are back in play.

Let's short circuit the bot and 80 can block nyn ftw. 

So, you think Nyn is Mafia and not Werewolf?

10 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

So, you think Nyn is Mafia and not Werewolf?

I have gata as 1a and nyn as 1b right now , gata makes more sense as werewolf based on the gerbil lynch and theres the added benefit of clearing you 

27 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Hmm. Hadn’t seen you comment on Nyn until now, CTM. Makes logical sense why you suspect her as the final mafia but kinda strange you’d wait until now to bring it up.

Why would I bring it up when I was 

1) Most interested in lynching gata today for reasons stated and still am

2) Watching Spoot and Nyn play footsie with their votes and waiting to see if either one of them would suspect anyone besides the top 2 candidates or commit to voting either one of us. I think the last member of both teams probably wants to get through today unscathed and not make new enemies.

So why prod either one of them to be less scummy when you can let it play out and see if they dig themselves in deeper. One of the two has to be scum and Spoot can't be werewolf  so he's a lower bet as scum just based on that. He did however ping earlier by essentially saying he was going to vote who you did today so I had them neck and neck . As the day evolved and Nyn refused to commit to anything she was climbing my sus list and when Spoot finally called her on it and saw what I saw it made me feel better about him and thus worse about her by POE on top of the  wishy washyness.  .

I believe I've posted this before to ape, who never lets a situation play out in his zeal to be the first one to notice something.

22 minutes ago, CTM said:

2) Watching Spoot and Nyn play footsie with their votes and waiting to see if either one of them would suspect anyone besides the top 2 candidates or commit to voting either one of us. I think the last member of both teams probably wants to get through today unscathed and not make new enemies.

So why prod either one of them to be less scummy when you can let it play out and see if they dig themselves in deeper. One of the two has to be scum and Spoot can't be werewolf  so he's a lower bet as scum just based on that. He did however ping earlier by essentially saying he was going to vote who you did today so I had them neck and neck . As the day evolved and Nyn refused to commit to anything she was climbing my sus list and when Spoot finally called her on it and saw what I saw it made me feel better about him and thus worse about her by POE on top of the  wishy washyness.  .

I believe I've posted this before to ape, who never lets a situation play out in his zeal to be the first one to notice something.

One of your best posts of the game, imo, but you got the bolded wrong.

8 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

That's not true. If you actually read my posts you'd see I said several times that I'm a lot more comfortable with CTM than I am with Gata.

As for my level of contribution it's the best I can manage. If that's not good enough for you guys, then lynch me.

My vote is for gata. The only reason I havent hammered is cause there was a lot of time left and I wanted to see her post more. CTM too. I still think she's the most likely scum.

6 hours ago, CTM said:

I dont understand why why you say spoot cant be a werewolf

"You're a Werewolf!"

"No I'm not! You are!"

"OMFG no he's not he's Mafia retard!"

"It's my birthday tomorrow."

"How can he be the Mafia when you're the Mafia? LOL!"

"This is what the Werewolf wants you to do...don't you see?!"

"Yeah yeah keep talking Mafboy."

"It's my birthday tomorrow."

"If you call me Mafia one more time I will make it my life's goal to get you hanged Wolfy."

"You don't even have a life loser. But bring it anyway, this should be fun."

"The evidence clearly shows who the remaining Mafia and Werewolf are this isn't hard people."

"IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!"

Everyone stopped and went silent. Gata stood there breathing heavy and a little flushed. "It's my birthday tomorrow and I deserve some recognition. It's my special day, the one day of the year." Everyone continued to stare at her. "Well? Where are my presents?" There were some glances exchanged but no one said anything they just kept staring at Gata. "Is anyone going to sing Happy Birthday at least? I mean COME ON! It's my birthday. I would sing if it was YOUR birthday. Anyone?" Finally they stopped staring. Two people moved forward and grabbed Gata by the arms while another brought a noose out from behind their back. "What?! No! No way! You can't kill me on my birthday! What the hell you guys?!" Less than a minute later Gata was silent, hanging from a tree like a pinata. No one said a word, they all just walked home and went to bed wondering what tomorrow would bring.

• Haha 3