Anyone want 2 free lower level tickets to the game tonight?

14 minutes ago, Jetsfan1015 said:

I will take them if they are still available

They are. Shoot me an email forums@jetnation.com and just confirm that you can definitely use them. If so once I get the email I will transfer them to you.

• Sympathy 1

8 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

No thanks you enjoy it as you seem to do all the damn time. 

Are you bringing a date to the JetNation outing  i'm going to miss meeting him. 

Nope,  I'm single and ready to mingle. I'll wear my pink neckerchief so you can find me 

18 minutes ago, CTM said:

Nope,  I'm single and ready to mingle. I'll wear my pink neckerchief so you can find me 

I cant make it unfortunately I am trying like hell to re arrange my plans to be there and not to meet up with you. 

If I remember correctly weren't you the guy last year who always had a hotdog in his mouth. 

@T0mShane  likes pink. 

11 minutes ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

@joewilly12 please stop tagging me to your gay pics. @NoBowles is obviously after you, because you are the one posting pictures of half naked men all the time. Please leave me out of it, thanks.

@BROOKLYN JET  I only tagged you when you mentioned my name inadvertently we can call it. 

Gay?  

Enjoy 

• Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

I cant make it unfortunately I am trying like hell to re arrange my plans to be there and not to meet up with you. 

If I remember correctly weren't you the guy last year who always had a hotdog in his mouth. 

@T0mShane  likes pink. 

@BROOKLYN JET  I only tagged you when you mentioned my name inadvertently we can call it. 

Gay?  

Enjoy 

I only mentioned your name because you tagged me.

45 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Your first post was directly meant for me. 

Wanna cool it and make the board a better place, no one wants to read this crap. 

@NoBowles  posts that inappropriate picture here and you feed off it. 

No, I said nothing to you. You are provoking men to post topless pictures of themselves holding their junk. I like women, I got that crazy b to post her boobs before she got banned. Please stop, JN is gay enough without you bringing all the boys to the yard.

So here is the deal, nobody finds this stuff funny. It is going to be much easier to just ban a bunch of people as opposed to figuring out who started it.

I am giving away free tickets and you guys are bickering. Knock it off, I don't have the patience for this crap anymore.

• Upvote 1