DD.com mock draft update

bitonti

vince young falling to 10 is a bold prediction bit...i dont see how he could possibly fall past the lions at 9, especially since harrington should be headed to the scrap heap mighty soon...and frankly, if we choose cutler over him, i'm going too be one unhappy camper...

vince young falling to 10 is a bold prediction bit...i dont see how he could possibly fall past the lions at 9, especially since harrington should be headed to the scrap heap mighty soon...and frankly, if we choose cutler over him, i'm going too be one unhappy camper...

The Lions are not going to draft a QB. There's no freakin way it happens. Not one. Unless Guns is the GM.

And, VY falling that far? If Tennessee doesn't take him, he'll drop. Maybe to the Raiders at six. The furthest he'll fall is Arizona, though.

Vince Young is bit's anti-thesis of DFat.

He couldn't be more wrong on two players.

While he may be wrong on DFat, he's not that far off on VY. He's going to drop, if Tennessee doesn't take him. Make no mistake, he's a project. He's a much less polished Daunte Culpepper. And, Daunte hasn't exactly been great without that one cat... Randy Moss, the best receiver in the NFL. I could be throwing him the ball, and he'd make me look like an All Pro.

While he may be wrong on DFat, he's not that far off on VY. He's going to drop, if Tennessee doesn't take him. Make no mistake, he's a project.

Hey storm, just curious.

Outside of the two Rose Bowl games versus Michigan and USC, how many Longhorn games have you watched in the last two years?

Hey storm, just curious.

Outside of the two Rose Bowl games versus Michigan and USC, how many Longhorn games have you watched in the last two years?

And the Ohio State game? And the various other games that were on in the area? They play what? 12 a year? So, out of a possible 24, I've seen, probably 13 or 14.

I'm not that impressed with him. He reminds me of Daunte Culpepper. Yeah, he can beat up college defenses, but this isn't college he's going to. It's the NFL. He won't be bigger and faster than anyone. He'll have defensive tackles that will be able to run him down. It's not like playing Baylor or a garbage Colorado team. The best of the best.

Yeah, he ran over a Michigan team that blew it in the end (if Lloyd Carr wasn't the coach, Michigan would have won that Rose Bowl. Worst coach in the big 10) and he beat USC (who, for whatever reason, decided to not use Reggie Bush in any other capacity other than running back), but they're not NFL teams. It's the same way Mike Vick is. Everyone's on his jock (which is a very dangerous place to be), but he isn't that good of a quarterback.

And the Ohio State game? And the various other games that were on in the area? They play what? 12 a year? So, out of a possible 24, I've seen, probably 13 or 14.

Fair enought storm,

I thought you might be one of those guys that have seen him play in 3 or 4 games and have a strong opinion of him as a QB.

Fair enought storm,

I thought you might be one of those guys that have seen him play in 3 or 4 games and have a strong opinion of him as a QB.

No, I've seen him play more than twice. I've actually gotten to see some Longhorns games. I'm just not that immpressed with him.

Actually, the only guy I really didn't get to see was Reggie Bush, but a guy with that much hype will never live up to it.

history says that first round quarter backs drafted in the first round don't always become successful in the n.f.l.look at tom brady,brett faurve,drew brees etc.on the other hand running backs picked in the first round have excelled.offensive left tackles also have excelled. so my pick for the jets in the second round is omar jacobs q.b. bowling green check out his stats he is super.

don't be a unhappy camperit all comes down to money.the jets will draft cutler because they like white quarterbacks.

don't be a unhappy camperit all comes down to money.the jets will draft cutler because they like white quarterbacks.

If the Jets draft cutler...it won't be because he's white,it will be because he can throw the football.

Jay Cutler will be a better NFL Qb than Vince Young.

Archived