We are still going to the playoffs

JohnnyLV

4 hours ago, Hackenberg said:

Sept. 23rd..Monday morning. 

Jets are 0-3. 

Thread one: 5 bright spots from.a horrible loss.

Thread two through however  many.: it's the lines fault....we have no star receivers...if the ref would have given us the first down  in the second qtr.. we could have won.....our water and ball boys are the worst in the league, that breeds a losing culture.....I was at the game, 4th string receiver is really fast, why don't they use  him more?

Etc. et al, and so it goes 

We are already 0-3.  People, please remember that on Monday.

Thanks.

SAR I

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Same Old said:

Very true and the jets are not making the playoffs this season or next,etc,etc. Reasonable target date 2022 or 2023.

Every year the #6 Seed in the AFC has a terrible 1-4 type start or an awful 1-3 bump in the middle of the season in which everyone declares them dead, the locker rooms start grumbling, and the fans turn on each other.

And come Christmas, everyone is talking about this team's gutsy turnaround and looking forward to the final two games in which they can control their own destiny.

This year, the Jets are that team.  We fit the profile.  Assumed to be a playoff contender in August.  Loss of the starting QB and a tough schedule in September.  Then when everyone's back and healthy, the pressure is off and that team galvanizes and puts together a string of wins and makes a run to the playoffs.

SAR I

2 hours ago, Mastenpark said:

Dude you just called your team one of the 2 worst teams in the league, but you have them winning 9-10 games. Winning by 14 is not barely winning. Jets are 0-2 at HOME to start the season and Bills are 2-0 on the ROAD. You need to STAY OFF THE WEEEEED MAN!!!!!

By the way dont be surprised if the Jets lose to the Giants. Just saying.

I know that you Buffalo cow-tippers need to smoke weed to forget the trailer park you're living in but don't assume the millionaires of New York and New Jersey do likewise.  I don't need weed to escape life.  Mine is great as it is.

If Darnold were 100% and if Mosely didn't get hurt, the Jets beat the Bills 27-3.  And so we did beat the Bills 27-3.  And we beat the Browns, too.

I had the Jets at 11-5, so with the 2 games we couldn't win because our franchise quarterback and his backup were out I've revised my forecast to 9-7.  And these last 2 weeks have shown that we have a legitimate defense, something I wasn't expecting.  Things are looking great for the Jets.

I feel bad for the Bills.  You're quarterback is bad.  Really bad.

SAR I

16 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Thanks Batman.  It's ridiculous that fans who had the Jets at 9-7 or 8-8 can't see that:

1.  We won the Bills game.  It's an L, but we had them beat.  Mosely doesn't get hurt, it's a 16-3 victory even with a QB with mono and no kicker, that's how bad the Bills are.

2.  We would have beaten the overhyped Browns if Darnold and Mosely weren't out.  QB3 had us close deep into the 3rd quarter.

3.  We have a very strong defense, the secondary in particular is surprising.  I had the Jets at 11-5 without a D this good.  I'm impressed.

4.  The Jets don't need any miracles.  They just need to turn 0-3 into 7-6 or 6-7 with 3 games to go which is extremely do-able considering the schedule.

5.  We are capable of stealing a game from the Patriots next month and should win either the Eagles or Cowboys game.

Hang in there.  If the forum was bad this week, just imagine what next week is going to look like.

SAR I

You really believe this excuse for a NFL team will steal a game against the almighty Patriots and beat either Philly or the Cowboys. PLEASE ...The Giants backup QB will humiliate the jets defense.  You may see jet players at the playoffs but rest assured they will be buying a ticket. Be realistic and see if the jets can turn around their history of sloppy draft picks and eventually become relevant. Patience is needed here. Josh Allen isn't walking into your locker room any time soon.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Same Old said:

Blame it on the jets lack luster shellacking handed to them on Monday night. No character, team mails it in after a 1-6 start.

Yeah, it's so hard to shellac a team with a third-string quarterback under center.

Since you won't be here in December when the Jets go to that upstate sh-thole and crush your playoff dreams, let me wish you better luck next year.  Maybe you'll finally draft a franchise quarterback.

SAR I

30 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Sunday is going to be tough day. 

I am not coming anywhere near this forum after the game if we lose. 

It's usually when I get myself in trouble. 

joewilly12

Sunday is the day to stay away from JN as the SOJ Victim Brigade is going to be in their full glory.  They live for that loser feeling.

SAR I

8 minutes ago, Same Old said:

You really believe this excuse for a NFL team will steal a game against the almighty Patriots and beat either Philly or the Cowboys. PLEASE ...The Giants backup QB will humiliate the jets defense.  You may see jet players at the playoffs but rest assured they will be buying a ticket. Be realistic and see if the jets can turn around their history of sloppy draft picks and eventually become relevant. Patience is needed here. Josh Allen isn't walking into your locker room any time soon.

Sorry I am delayed in responding.  Was busy watching my New York Yankees clinch the American League Eastern Division Championship.  You would know how good that feels if you had baseball up there in cow country.  Someday when you get cable TV you'll be able to watch a game.

Josh Allen is a bust.  He's Michael Vick until, oops, that inevitable hit to the knee that all poor-throwing, inaccurate, running quarterbacks take.

SAR I

11 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Yeah, it's so hard to shellac a team with a third-string quarterback under center.

Since you won't be here in December when the Jets go to that upstate sh-thole and crush your playoff dreams, let me wish you better luck next year.  Maybe you'll finally draft a franchise quarterback.

SAR I

Funny stuff. Was it the jets offense that surrendered all those points to the Browns? Wait,no it was that top notch defense missing 1 linebacker. Sammy if he played would have added just another loss to his resume. What's he got 3 wins in 14 games. Throws as many int's as he does td's. Now that's a winning formula. 

10 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Sorry I am delayed in responding.  Was busy watching my New York Yankees clinch the American League Eastern Division Championship.  You would know how good that feels if you had baseball up there in cow country.  Someday when you get cable TV you'll be able to watch a game.

Josh Allen is a bust.  He's Michael Vick until, oops, that inevitable hit to the knee that all poor-throwing, inaccurate, running quarterbacks take.

SAR I

Wow. The Yankees finally won the division. Red Sox must have taken the year off to rest. Winning all those World Series took its toll on Boston. Boston has made a pig of themselves with all those duck boat parades.Don't get to excited. If they make it to the ALCS Houston with their 3 aces will close them out in short order. 

25 minutes ago, Same Old said:

Funny stuff. Was it the jets offense that surrendered all those points to the Browns? Wait,no it was that top notch defense missing 1 linebacker. Sammy if he played would have added just another loss to his resume. What's he got 3 wins in 14 games. Throws as many int's as he does td's. Now that's a winning formula. 

All that blah blah doesn’t change the fact that Josh Allen is a bust. He’s everything the scouting reports said he was-  Big arm, small brain.  Inaccurate risk-taker.  Runs well until crippled.

He’s a hillbilly RGIII.  

SAR I

4 minutes ago, SAR I said:

All that blah blah doesn’t change the fact that Josh Allen is a bust. He’s everything the scouting reports said he was-  Big arm, small brain.  Inaccurate risk-taker.  Runs well until crippled.

He’s a hillbilly RGIII.  

SAR I

Funny you choose to bad mouth Allen rather than defend Sammy. My post trashed Sammy with stats and facts and you didn't even attempt to defend him. Actually your approach speaks volumes.I think your finally coming around to the realization that the jets drafted the inferior qb. 

43 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I know that you Buffalo cow-tippers need to smoke weed to forget the trailer park you're living in but don't assume the millionaires of New York and New Jersey do likewise.  I don't need weed to escape life.  Mine is great as it is.

If Darnold were 100% and if Mosely didn't get hurt, the Jets beat the Bills 27-3.  And so we did beat the Bills 27-3.  And we beat the Browns, too.

I had the Jets at 11-5, so with the 2 games we couldn't win because our franchise quarterback and his backup were out I've revised my forecast to 9-7.  And these last 2 weeks have shown that we have a legitimate defense, something I wasn't expecting.  Things are looking great for the Jets.

I feel bad for the Bills.  You're quarterback is bad.  Really bad.

SAR I

You are official crazy bro. Are you reading what you are saying. Seriously you just said the Jets beat the Bills 27-3 like it was a FACT. A QB that is 4 and 14 in his career and I am surpposed to believe if he was healthy the Jets were going to AUTOMATICALLY win vs BILLS and BROWNS. OK

You so hurt you had to try to bring in life sh*t. Well guess what BUM. My life is great. You talk about Millionaries in NYC and Jersey but you are BROKE with nothing else to do but to sit on your phone/computer and make up WILD scenarios that have a rat ass of coming true. 

10million people and can’t even sell out a ****in stadium for a team you say you love. 

As far as Darnold vs Allen they will prove it on the field.

So far Allen has had the better career. Who the hell do you think defenses fear more, A brittle QB in Darnold has not done jack and is on hisn2nd coach, and can’t stay on the field or Allen who can kill you through the Air or Ground and who’s team has stability and putting a true team around him. Allen has highlights every week doing the amazing. Darnold Is 4-14 in his career but he is surpposed to be better than Allen

This conversation for me is over with you. You don’t live in reality. You live in excuses and what ifs. Well you go watch your team win the Super Bowl in your what if , excuse driven reality. Hope you don’t live your life the same way.

19 minutes ago, SAR I said:

He’s a hillbilly RGIII.  

SAR I

Who team is 2-0 and leading his team to the playoffs while your QB recovers from Mono. Allen has more brains in his pinky than Darnold has in his body. Check the wonderlick scores (37) check the accuracy improving (64%) Elite ARM and Moblity. I know it hurts but it’s ok. You have Le’Veon Bell

15 minutes ago, Same Old said:

Funny you choose to bad mouth Allen rather than defend Sammy. My post trashed Sammy with stats and facts and you didn't even attempt to defend him. Actually your approach speaks volumes.I think your finally coming around to the realization that the jets drafted the inferior qb. 

We haven’t seen Sam Darnold play since last January. When he comes back healthy in a few weeks then we can talk.

We’ve got two weeks worth of game film on Josh Allen. We know what he is.  We can call him a bust now.  Who’s your backup?  Better buy his jersey.

SAR I

13 minutes ago, Mastenpark said:

You are official crazy bro. Are you reading what you are saying. Seriously you just said the Jets beat the Bills 27-3 like it was a FACT. A QB that is 4 and 14 in his career and I am surpposed to believe if he was healthy the Jets were going to AUTOMATICALLY win vs BILLS and BROWNS. OK

You so hurt you had to try to bring in life sh*t. Well guess what BUM. My life is great. You talk about Millionaries in NYC and Jersey but you are BROKE with nothing else to do but to sit on your phone/computer and make up WILD scenarios that have a rat ass of coming true. 

10million people and can’t even sell out a ****in stadium for a team you say you love. 

As far as Darnold vs Allen they will prove it on the field.

So far Allen has had the better career. Who the hell do you think defenses fear more, A brittle QB in Darnold has not done jack and is on hisn2nd coach, and can’t stay on the field or Allen who can kill you through the Air or Ground and who’s team has stability and putting a true team around him. Allen has highlights every week doing the amazing. Darnold Is 4-14 in his career but he is surpposed to be better than Allen

This conversation for me is over with you. You don’t live in reality. You live in excuses and what ifs. Well you go watch your team win the Super Bowl in your what if , excuse driven reality. Hope you don’t live your life the same way.

I’m going to ask my secretary to translate this into English tomorrow morning. Let me get back to you.

SAR I

8 minutes ago, Mastenpark said:

Who team is 2-0 and leading his team to the playoffs while your QB recovers from Mono. Allen has more brains in his pinky than Darnold has in his body. Check the wonderlick scores (37) check the accuracy improving (64%) Elite ARM and Moblity. I know it hurts but it’s ok. You have Le’Veon Bell

cap2.jpg
Sorry, I’m busy doing a little hat shopping right now.

SAR I

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

This team is NOT beating the Jaguars in Jacksonville. Not with this OL. 0-7

Any offensive line looks pathetic when the opposing defense knows you have a quarterback that shouldn’t be on the field.

In 2002 we had a Hall of Fame offensive line and a Hall of Fame running back and they couldn’t protect the passer and they couldn’t open holes to run because there were 11 men in the box until old man Testaverde was put down and Chad Pennington came to restore order. 

And wouldn’t you know, once you have a competent quarterback under center the offensive line is under less pressure, the running back could run, and the quarterback suddenly had time to throw.  Put a Division Champs hat on your head, remember?

It’s not some miracle. First game Sam should’ve been in the hospital, second game we had a practice squad quarterback.  

SAR I

9 minutes ago, nico002 said:

SAR voice of reason, like always. Dude was right on chad, right on Rex, right on Sanchez, and is once again right about Darnold/this team. 

1-5 is going to feel bad. But don’t panic. It’s what we need to get to 7-6 and 9-7. 

SAR I

3 minutes ago, Mastenpark said:

All I know if that it’s not the JETS. This is not a Yankee forum. 

The point is, you are talking to a bunch of Yankee fans who know a thing or two about what playoff teams look like.  A Bills fan giving Yankees fans advice?  LOL.  It’s not 1992, Jethro.

Why don’t you go troll a Browns forum, they are more your speed, you probably have a lot more in common with them than you do with city slickers like us.  I hear they have running water in Cleveland.

SAR I

14 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Any offensive line looks pathetic when the opposing defense knows you have a quarterback that shouldn’t be on the field.

In 2002 we had a Hall of Fame offensive line and a Hall of Fame running back and they couldn’t protect the passer and they couldn’t open holes to run because there were 11 men in the box until old man Testaverde was put down and Chad Pennington came to restore order. 

And wouldn’t you know, once you have a competent quarterback under center the offensive line is under less pressure, the running back could run, and the quarterback suddenly had time to throw.  Put a Division Champs hat on your head, remember?

It’s not some miracle. First game Sam should’ve been in the hospital, second game we had a practice squad quarterback.  

SAR I

There’s 3 wins on our schedule, split with Miami, and possibly 2 of 3 Giants / Bengals and Jags ....3-13 tops with 2-14 a possibility, stop it . 

6 minutes ago, SAR I said:

The point is, you are talking to a bunch of Yankee fans who know a thing or two about what playoff teams look like.  A Bills fan giving Yankees fans advice?  LOL.  It’s not 1992, Jethro.

Why don’t you go troll a Browns forum, they are more your speed, you probably have a lot more in common with them than you do with city slickers like us.  I hear they have running water in Cleveland.

SAR I

Easy to default to Yankees in a sport with no salary cap. I got a idea. Send some Yankee players to go play for the Jets. They would be better than what you have now. Lol........