We are still going to the playoffs

JohnnyLV

9 hours ago, SAR I said:

Sam Darnold had the Bills beat, twice.  Once last year, once this year.  Our hospitalized quarterback, our injured defense, and our high school kicker would still have held on for the win if not for a terrible penalty at the wrong time.

You'd better fear Sam and the Jets.  You better ask your boss for December 30th off.  You're going to need it.  Win and in and the Bills aren't the team getting in.

SAR I

I'm a big fan of Sam but, realistically, he's probably going to feel the effects of mono this entire season (I'm guessing it'll weaken him).  Unfortunately, I think we have to scrap any expectations that we had for success this season and instead treat anything good as a positive.

• Upvote 1

18 hours ago, SAR I said:

If CJ Mosely doesn't get hurt:

Jets 16
Bills 3

If Sam Darnold doesn't play with mononucleosis:

Jets 30
Bills 3

The Jets beat the Bills.  The score doesn't reflect it, but we were the superior team.  Still are.  Which is why we're taking their playoff spot in Week 17.

SAR I

• Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I'm a big fan of Sam but, realistically, he's probably going to feel the effects of mono this entire season (I'm guessing it'll weaken him).  Unfortunately, I think we have to scrap any expectations that we had for success this season and instead treat anything good as a positive.

I tend to agree but we all keep forgetting he has access to the best medical care and procedures along with the best prescription drugs available, 

5 hours ago, 1ManRaid said:

That's a lot of words to say "No, I cowardly refuse to address any of the points you made."

See below.

What does the past have to do with it?

WHAT DOES THE PAST HAVE TO DO WITH IT YOU SAID!

If you need money, just ask, you don't need to go through these histrionics.

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

3 hours ago, jacarter220 said:

Still going on with the imaginary wins thing, huh?

Darnold led the Jets to EIGHT POINTS after being gifted FOUR extra opportunities on fluke turnovers. This is hardly “doing enough to beat the Bills” as you state. I’m definitely going to “fear” Sam and his 7-18 career record when we get to week 17 ?

Sam Darnold was at 100% last November and beat Joke Allen and the Bills in Buffalo.

Sam Darnold was at 80% this September and beat Joke Allen and the Bills in New York.

What the defense did to blow the lead two weeks ago is on them, not Sam.  Sam is 2-0 against the Bills.  He owns them. 

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2

3 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Why would anyone want this Jet team to be a playoff team with all the holes they have on this team.     The goal is to eventually win a Championship, not just make the playoffs.

The Jets win more than  6 games they are just continuing the endless cycle of mediocrity.    Time for the Jets to embrace the Dolphin plan.    They should be trading everything that might fetch them a draft choice .( Keeping their small core players they want to build around.   

1.  Taking the wildcard route to a Super Bowl is very Jets-like, especially in the Brady Bellichick era, it's logically the only path.

2.  The Jets are no longer rebuilding.  We're just 'building'.  This so-called "Dolphin plan" was started 2 seasons ago and we are ahead of schedule.

3.  The Jets would be 2-0 right now if not for injuries to our Franchise QB and LB. 

4.  The Wildcard field in the AFC is a sea of mediocrity.  I expect the Jets to be 1-4 and take the #6 Seed.

SAR I

15 minutes ago, SAR I said:

1.  Taking the wildcard route to a Super Bowl is very Jets-like, especially in the Brady Bellichick era, it's logically the only path.

2.  The Jets are no longer rebuilding.  We're just 'building'.  This so-called "Dolphin plan" was started 2 seasons ago and we are ahead of schedule.

3.  The Jets would be 2-0 right now if not for injuries to our Franchise QB and LB. 

4.  The Wildcard field in the AFC is a sea of mediocrity.  I expect the Jets to be 1-4 and take the #6 Seed.

SAR I

I can't stop laughing everytime you refer to Sammy as a franchise qb. Loser owns a 4-14  record throws as many INT'S as TD'S. Makes one wonder what label you would pin on a QB with a good track record. Franchise plus qb perhaps. LMAO

• Thumb Down 1

9 minutes ago, Same Old said:

I can't stop laughing everytime you refer to Sammy as a franchise qb. Loser owns a 4-14  record throws as many INT'S as TD'S. Makes one wonder what label you would pin on a QB with a good track record. Franchise plus qb perhaps. LMAO

Youngest QB to ever start an NFL game is going to have growing pains.

Sam is 1-0 this year.  That's the most important stat.

SAR I

• Thumb Down 1

On 9/18/2019 at 12:40 PM, SAR I said:

Yup.

We'll be 7-6 with 3 to go in December.  Beat the Steelers and Bills, hello wildcard.

The team we were excited about in August is the same here in September.  Just injured (they're coming back) and out of sync (OL will improve, K looks okay).  Oh, and no one thought our D was going to be this good, especially our secondary.

SAR I

Hahahaha!!!! Seriously you Jets fans are absolutely delusional. You’ve been thoroughly outplayed in your first 2 games, half of your team is out with injuries and your next 5 games are brutal. Your a 23 point underdog this week for crying out loud an NFL record!!!! 

• Haha 1

The Jets don't stand a chance to make the playoffs. Too little talent coupled with a piss poor GM and a new management team that simply can't do anything about it at this late juncture. The 2019 Jets team will reflect Mike MacCagnan's oversight, that is about a 4-12 team.

9 minutes ago, Billsfan35 said:

Hahahaha!!!! Seriously you Jets fans are absolutely delusional. You’ve been thoroughly outplayed in your first 2 games, half of your team is out with injuries and your next 5 games are brutal. Your a 23 point underdog this week for crying out loud an NFL record!!!! 

The majority of us are not.  We know this team sucks.   

I didn't realize 23 points was an NFL record for a spread.  Wow.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

Nope, just SAR I and his "alternate facts".  Hard core trolling at this point, every post worthy of a butt fumble.

Even with an easy closing schedule if ur say 0-7 or 1-6 at that point do you really think this Jets team is capable of running off 9 straight wins which is damn near impossible in the NFL? 

7 minutes ago, Billsfan35 said:

Even with an easy closing schedule if ur say 0-7 or 1-6 at that point do you really think this Jets team is capable of running off 9 straight wins which is damn near impossible in the NFL? 

Especially when you consider the mental aspect.  If you go 1-7 or 2-6 in the 1st half there's not nearly enough emotional investment to make the miracle comeback in the 2nd half of the season.   

9 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Especially when you consider the mental aspect.  If you go 1-7 or 2-6 in the 1st half there's not nearly enough emotional investment to make the miracle comeback in the 2nd half of the season.   

Exactly. You basically have to play mistake free perfect football for half of a season and that’s just not hardly realistic. And who says teams that look like “easy wins” now won’t improve and be better later in the season? 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

If anyone knows Sar 1 personal - it's time for an intervention .  I don't know if he's Off his medicine , or has serious  alcohol problem.  Or took a beating in the stock market , and had to sell his luxury car  he used for attention .     Something not right with him , as this nonsense screams he is crying for help.

Hopefully he is just joking  around looking for attention. But if he's serious than someone needs to do something before he hurts himself.   Please get help Sar 1. 

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

Youngest QB to ever start an NFL game is going to have growing pains.

Sam is 1-0 this year.  That's the most important stat.

SAR I

No. Sammy is 0-1 this year and would have been 0-2 had he played against Cleveland. Fyi, if Sammy was to play this Sunday the point spread would be the same. 

10 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

If anyone knows Sar 1 personal - it's time for an intervention .  I don't know if he's Off his medicine , or has serious  alcohol problem.  Or took a beating in the stock market , and had to sell his luxury car  he used for attention .     Something not right with him , as this nonsense screams he is crying for help.

Hopefully he is just joking  around looking for attention. But if he's serious than someone needs to do something before he hurts himself.   Please get help Sar 1. 

Believe SAR 1 is a little nerd looking  for attention.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Billsfan35 said:

Please don't lump us with that moron.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Mark78 said:

The one big positive that we can hope for is no more major injuries.  I'm not expecting much for this season.  At best; 8-8 season.  Then, draft/sign O-line and cornerbacks.  But, O-line has to be priority 1.

There are no players left to get injured

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Billsfan35 said:

Exactly. You basically have to play mistake free perfect football for half of a season and that’s just not hardly realistic. And who says teams that look like “easy wins” now won’t improve and be better later in the season? 

I’m not a bills hater but don’t you have something better to do than taunt jets fans about half their team being injured or suspended 

9 hours ago, 1ManRaid said:

My favorite so far of his "if not for, thens" is the "terrible penalty at the wrong time".  I'm guessing that means he's willfully ignoring the BS unsportsmanlike penalty against the Bills that killed a first half scoring drive, which should have at least been offset by the Jets player taunting Allen that went uncalled.

I also still formally demand SAR address my point about Darnold's alleged 104 degree fever, which would have had him in the hospital and not playing professional football.  Because that is one of his running excuses about why wasn't playing like his usual "franchise QB" self.

Haha yeah, that “usual franchise QB self” that has a 4-10 record. Helluva record for a franchise QB! ???

• Sympathy 1

6 hours ago, SAR I said:

Sam Darnold was at 100% last November and beat Joke Allen and the Bills in Buffalo.

Sam Darnold was at 80% this September and beat Joke Allen and the Bills in New York.

What the defense did to blow the lead two weeks ago is on them, not Sam.  Sam is 2-0 against the Bills.  He owns them. 

SAR I

I really don’t know why I need to say this again. 

He. Did. Not. Beat. The. Bills.

youre really going to blame the defense when they gave your precious Sammy boy FOUR turnovers and he led the offense to a grand total of ZERO points off of those turnovers and EIGHT TOTAL POINTS FOR THE ENTIRE GAME?!??!!?

6 hours ago, nico002 said:

I like sharp but that’s a dumb take. The Bills came in with an overly aggressive gameplan and a turnover prone QB. They gambled and nearly lost because they offense/QB cannot gain that sort of yardage without turning the ball over. 

That’s hardly a dumb take. The Bills were marching up and down the field and the Bills kept shooting themselves in the foot. You act the Jets were just stopping the Bills with 3 and outs. The Jets luck finally ran out and that 8 points your offense scored wasn’t enough. If your offense scores there is no comeback Mosley or not

• Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, Mastenpark said:

That’s hardly a dumb take. The Bills were marching up and down the field and the Bills kept shooting themselves in the foot. You act the Jets were just stopping the Bills with 3 and outs. The Jets luck finally ran out and that 8 points your offense scored wasn’t enough. If your offense scores there is no comeback Mosley or not

Welcome to the club.

9 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Oh great, you just gave SAR his excuse for when Darnold plays poorly the rest of the season.  By season's end he will be soldiering through a 198 degree fever, a ruptured spleen, full body organ failure, and erectile dysfunction. 

7 hours ago, Mastenpark said:

As I've said, the miracle wasn't the comeback, it was that the Jets were in a position to win in the first place.

6 hours ago, SAR I said:

If you need money, just ask, you don't need to go through these histrionics.

SAR I

You've used that ad hominem in this thread already.  I think you're running out of troll gas.  As for you trying to use big word to sound smart, it's ironic you would accuse someone of histrionics because...

his·tri·on·ic
/ˌhistrēˈänik/

Noun  
1. exaggerated dramatic behavior designed to attract attention.

7 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Let's not forget the Jets defense scored a touchdown, which was damn near half our point total. 

• Post of the Week 1

7 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Sam Daronld was down 14 in the 4th until he got hot. Why was he down 14 to being with