Jump to content
johnnysd

We are still going to the playoffs

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Are you serious?

Have you seen the tools this guy has? His arm talent, accuracy, touch, mobility, playmsking ability, command of the offense, work ethic, leadership?

If you don’t see this, even in his formative stages, you need to hop to another team. 

He has everything you want in a FQB other than an offensive line. Even with the dearth of weapons, you give him some antibiotics and another 2 seconds and we have a superstar QB. 

Step off dude. 

What is Sam Darnold overall record as a QB so far in his career?

  • Thumb Down 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mastenpark said:

What is Sam Darnold overall record as a QB so far in his career?

Well done. 

What was Peyton Manning’s “overall” record as a rookie?

Troy Aikmans? 

Am I doing this right?

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Well done. 

What was Peyton Manning’s “overall” record as a rookie?

Troy Aikmans? 

Am I doing this right?

Are you saying that Sam Darnold is comparable to Peyton Manning. Is Sam Daronld even allowed audible at the line yet. Just asking!

  • Thumb Down 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Mastenpark said:

Are you saying that Sam Darnold is comparable to Peyton Manning. Is Sam Daronld even allowed audible at the line yet. Just asking!

What he was "saying" is that your point (e.g. Using W/L record to assess a young NFL QB) is stupid. 

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Are you serious?

Have you seen the tools this guy has? His arm talent, accuracy, touch, mobility, playmsking ability, command of the offense, work ethic, leadership?

If you don’t see this, even in his formative stages, you need to hop to another team. 

He has everything you want in a FQB other than an offensive line. Even with the dearth of weapons, you give him some antibiotics and another 2 seconds and we have a superstar QB. 

Step off dude. 

Remind me of those qualities when Sam  joins fellow USC QB's in the recycle bin.

FYI, QB's earn the title "franchise". To date Sam's done jack. That final drive against the Bill's was USC Pathetic. Please, judge with your eyes not your hopeful heart.

Look up his TD's to INT ratio for starters. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

What he was "saying" is that your point (e.g. Using W/L record to assess a young NFL QB) is stupid. 

I understand that but to hear from Jets fans your defense is top notch right.So if that is the case and Darnold is all world like you say the why didn’t that reflect in the win-loss record so far in his career. Peyton overall team his rookie year was sh*t. (3-13) Peyton Manning team in his second year was 13-3. Let’s see what Darnold record would be in his 2nd year

Jets fans talk bad about Allen all day but the guy is winning games and putting team on his back. Allen has a defense to lean on as well and he is starting to figure that out. At the end of the day Jets are going no where with GASE. 
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mastenpark said:

I understand that but to hear from Jets fans your defense is top notch right.
 

 

 

absolutely fucking not no way GIF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Mastenpark said:

Are you saying that Sam Darnold is comparable to Peyton Manning. Is Sam Daronld even allowed audible at the line yet. Just asking!

Again, well done.  You likely don't understand what Peyton did as a 1st 2nd year player or what he morphed into as a HOF QB.

But you keep dying on that hill. , 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Same Old said:

Remind me of those qualities when Sam  joins fellow USC QB's in the recycle bin.

FYI, QB's earn the title "franchise". To date Sam's done jack. That final drive against the Bill's was USC Pathetic. Please, judge with your eyes not your hopeful heart.

Look up his TD's to INT ratio for starters. 

Reminds me of the fans who don't look at dudes who never saw the QB in college and tries to lump them all in together with other USC QBs.

If you think Sam is Sanchez or John David Booty or Leinart or Matt Barkley or Cody Kessler, well that's on you.  

Not us.  

Final drive against this Bills?

His spleen was likely larger than your brain.

But yeah, lets dismiss that. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Again, well done.  You likely don't understand what Peyton did as a 1st 2nd year player or what he morphed into as a HOF QB.

But you keep dying on that hill. , 

I know enough to know he was 3-13 his rookie year but still had enough freedom to audible at the line.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mastenpark said:

I know enough to know he was 3-13 his rookie year but still had enough freedom to audible at the line.

What century was that?

I trust you understand how the game has changed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

What century was that?

I trust you understand how the game has changed. 

ChangeD to what. More scoring right. I like Darnold a little bit, but at the end of the day the Jets are going to wish they drafted Allen instead. 
 

BTW I’m still waiting for that electric offense Darnold was talking about before the season started.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

Reminds me of the fans who don't look at dudes who never saw the QB in college and tries to lump them all in together with other USC QBs.

If you think Sam is Sanchez or John David Booty or Leinart or Matt Barkley or Cody Kessler, well that's on you.  

Not us.  

Final drive against this Bills?

His spleen was likely larger than your brain.

But yeah, lets dismiss that. 

 

He we go with the excuses. I hope it help you sleep better at night bro. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I thought Simian was the new kurt warner, then i thought Falk was the new kurt warner, now i am convinced that David Fales is the new kurt warner.

lol. I can relate.


Pat Ryan
Troy Taylor
Trudeau
Foley
Reich
Nagle
Brister
McElroy
Ratliff
Clemens
Vick
Petty
Hackenstein
McCown

A list of my Kurt Warners.


Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Mastenpark said:
8 minutes ago, Mastenpark said:

He we go with the excuses. I hope it help you sleep better at night bro. 

but at the end of the day the Jets are going to wish they drafted Allen instead. 

HAHAHAHAHHAAAAHHAHAHAAAA!

Well done troll, you got me!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Mastenpark said:

He we go with the excuses. I hope it help you sleep better at night bro. 

Not your “bro” troll. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mastenpark said:

Are you saying that Sam Darnold is comparable to Peyton Manning. Is Sam Daronld even allowed audible at the line yet. Just asking!

No he’s saying Darnold is comparable to any high draft pick qb who starts his career on a crappy team that earned that high pick

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Deep down I actually DO believe this. THe last few seasons under Bowles I knew it was going to be awful but I just dont feel that way this year. I still feel excited an optimistic.

Good for you man. I feel the same way. The only real sketchy unit for me is that damn OL. And the kicker but at least there’s hope.

I am feeling like we are a play or two from 2-0 or at least 1-1. Adversity is good early on. How many times have teams like the bills or jets gone 3-0 or 5-0 or something and then collapse. I’d much rather have the tough times in the early going and then congeal later on. I hate collapses after being hopeful. We overcome this mess of injuries and slackers we can bench and get better as the season moves on.

We’re beating the pats!!!


Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I also love how everyone thinks the Steelers are going to pack it in , that team will win games , I bet they go 7-9 or 8-8 , too much pride , thinking we are going to roll over them is a joke . 

We can beat them though. Unless you are one who things we ar gonna roll over and die too.


Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, slimjasi said:

What he was "saying" is that your point (e.g. Using W/L record to assess a young NFL QB) is stupid. 

Well, yeah, that’s what I was saying. 

But now that we’ve established he’s a troll...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

No he’s saying Darnold is comparable to any high draft pick qb who starts his career on a crappy team that earned that high pick

This. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mastenpark said:

I understand that but to hear from Jets fans your defense is top notch right.So if that is the case and Darnold is all world like you say the why didn’t that reflect in the win-loss record so far in his career. Peyton overall team his rookie year was sh*t. (3-13) Peyton Manning team in his second year was 13-3. Let’s see what Darnold record would be in his 2nd year

Jets fans talk bad about Allen all day but the guy is winning games and putting team on his back. Allen has a defense to lean on as well and he is starting to figure that out. At the end of the day Jets are going no where with GASE. 
 

 

Allen is clearly superior to Sam. But then again when was the last time the Jets drafted intelligently? USC should have been a warning sign. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Same Old said:

Allen is clearly superior to Sam. But then again when was the last time the Jets drafted intelligently? USC should have been a warning sign. 

Disagree and I’m not a Josh Allen hater

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

This. 

If it is "this" then you have established Sam is nothing other than a high draft pick by a historical sh-it team and clearly has Not earned the title of franchise qb.

Took you awhile but you in the end got it right. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Same Old said:

If it is "this" then you have established Sam is nothing other than a high draft pick by a historical sh-it team and clearly has Not earned the title of franchise qb.

Took you awhile but you in the end got it right. 

Whatever dude are you a millennial?  You do realize qbs usually take years to develop Sam has had one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Unless we win 9 straight after going 0-7 we have no shot at the playoffs

Think this team starts 1-6. Then goes 6-3 at best or 3-6 at worst.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Same Old said:

Think this team starts 1-6. Then goes 6-3 at best or 3-6 at worst.

We are winning 4-5 games this year

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Whatever dude are you a millennial?  You do realize qbs usually take years to develop Sam has had one

Sam has had one and it wasn't pretty. It's the Franchise QB title some have assigned to him that is bogus. That title has to be earned by producing. Sam  has produced nothing of value. Right now there are plenty of QB'S better then Sam and half of them are not Franchise types.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Same Old said:

Sam has had one and it wasn't pretty. It's the Franchise QB title some have assigned to him that is bogus. That title has to be earned by producing. Sam  has produced nothing of value. Right now there are plenty of QB'S better then Sam and half of them are not Franchise types.

Sam was fine his rookie year you are too used to today’s twitter short attention span nfl where 1st round pick qbs are expected to win the Super Bowl immediately or they suck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...