We are still going to the playoffs

JohnnyLV

2 hours ago, jacarter220 said:

I really don’t know why I need to say this again. 

He. Did. Not. Beat. The. Bills.

Yes.  He.  Did.

The defense blew a comfortable lead late.  It happens.  Doesn't besmirch the play of the kid quarterback with the 104 degree fever.

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

12 pages!!!!!  SAR still gets em going.  The heel turn wont happen anytime soon if this keeps up.  Once the homer act runs stale, the turn will come.  

But right now homer SAR is strong.  Hes not going anywhere.

SAR believes the Jets are an 11-5 team that had two devastating injuries to the wrong guys at the wrong time.

If Darnold and Mosely were 100% healthy, the Jets would be 2-0 this very day.  Instead, we're 0-2 and SOJF's are in their hater glory.

0-3 gets us to 1-4 which gets us to 7-6 which gets us to 9-7.  Can't wait.

SAR I

• Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, SAR I said:

SAR believes the Jets are an 11-5 team that had two devastating injuries to the wrong guys at the wrong time.

If Darnold and Mosely were 100% healthy, the Jets would be 2-0 this very day.  Instead, we're 0-2 and SOJF's are in their hater glory.

0-3 gets us to 1-4 which gets us to 7-6 which gets us to 9-7.  Can't wait.

SAR I

Image result for fun drunks gifs

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

Yes.  He.  Did.

The defense blew a comfortable lead late.  It happens.  Doesn't besmirch the play of the kid quarterback with the 104 degree fever.

SAR I

Or what, you'll boast about your imaginary wealth and devotion to a non-football team again?  So intimidating. 

• Haha 2

14 hours ago, SAR I said:

Yes.  He.  Did.

Alternative Facts.  

In SAR I's world, scoring 8 points, after being handed 4 turnovers, is enough to beat a team that scored 16 points despite giving up four turnovers.

8 > 16

One is forced to wonder if SAR thinks he has 3 luxury cars he can humblebrag over because he can't actually count as high as 3. :-k

Of course, everyone here knows SAR isn't that stupid.  He just gets his rocks off on trolling.  Always has, always will.

• Upvote 1

I enjoy SARs schtick but this the worst schtick hes  ever pulled.  He had us at 11-5 AFC East champs which was a horrendous prediction as this NE team is a 14 or 15 win team.  Thinking 11 wins would win u a division over the pats was just awful.

Then after he realizes how good the pats are, he leaves that prediction in the dust and comes up with this new 6th seed wc prediction.

I mean, is this what SAR is now.  Make a prediction, when its wrong make another prediction quickly so maybe no one realizes how bad your previous prediction was?

You are better then this SAR.  Heel turn please.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, BROOKLYN JET said:

According to SAR I this loss was absolutely necessary to make the playoffs.

Captain @T0mShane

Yup. 

Mosely rested the groin and no one got hurt today in a meaningless game. Big win for us. 

The Eagles are 1-2. They’ll be 1-3 by the time Sam, CJ, and Le’Veon get to town to make ‘em 1-4. 

SAR I

22 minutes ago, Barton said:

7 wins if they are lucky.

5 or under most likely. 

When you first saw the Jets schedule, did you see 3-0?

I'd bet most saw 1-2.

We are 1 measly game off that pace.  And with the 2 most important players missing 2 of the games.  When they are both back in Philadelphia in 2 weeks, shocker, we're going to start playing up to our potential again.  And with the soft part of our schedule giving us a 6-1 opportunity, the season is far from over.

You SOJF's better enjoy yourselves now.  We're going to start winning soon and then you're going to be miserable.

SAR I

50 minutes ago, SAR I said:

wins.jpg

There’s the script. Read it. Don’t let the overreactive media make you sad.

SAR I

I was waiting for someone to blame the media!!!  Manish didn't do a very good job preparing this team today.  And then Manish blamed the players!

I'm sure our great RELOCATION packages the Jets offer will turn this ship around!

22 minutes ago, BettyBoop said:

I was waiting for someone to blame the media!!!  Manish didn't do a very good job preparing this team today.  And then Manish blamed the players!

I'm sure our great RELOCATION packages the Jets offer will turn this ship around!

I don't blame the players or the media; I blame gullible Jets fans who listen to whatever spew idiots like Beningo and Manish have to say.

SAR I

3 minutes ago, SAR I said:

I don't blame the players or the media; I blame gullible Jets fans who listen to whatever spew idiots like Beningo and Manish have to say.

SAR I

I see.  So it was the fans fault they weren’t prepared today?  You said you weren’t blaming the media and then proceeded to blame the media.  I’m sorry I let you down today.

how bout them relocation packages!

3 minutes ago, BettyBoop said:

I see.  So it was the fans fault they weren’t prepared today?  You said you weren’t blaming the media and then proceeded to blame the media.  I’m sorry I let you down today.

how bout them relocation packages!

Prepared for what exactly?

Let's see.  Against Bill Belichick and the best defense in the NFL we roll out a scrub quarterback in his first NFL start and we were supposed to do what exactly?  Wait.  Let's roll Falk out!  No.  Let's flick some swing passes to Le'Veon in the flat!  I've got it- let's let him coil up his 20 yard arm and whip one downfield!   Man, you are soooo smart.  I'd bet Bill Belichick never thought you'd try stuff like that.  You are so much smarter than Adam Gase.

You act like there is an answer for a gross mismatch when a third-string quarterback goes up against the best D in the league.  There isn't. 

SAR I