Ive started posting at JI, come home Smizzy

Thor99

well i have been recruited by JI to post exclusively for them. Haven't given them a real response yet, but they have said they are going to actively pursue bringing back Smizzy. They believe that this will be much easier than getting maxman back because it is common knowledge that smizzy is a special education dropout and will be easily bribed.

well i have been recruited by JI to post exclusively for them. Haven't given them a real response yet, but they have said they are going to actively pursue bringing back Smizzy. They believe that this will be much easier than getting maxman back because it is common knowledge that smizzy is a special education dropout and will be easily bribed.

That's funny . Because we've all been recruited to exclusively bang your mom. What a small world?

im tellin u thats like internet slander. i aints sum dope called thisisouryear. i am not that chump. I am myself a jet fan and worldwide internet pimp

TIOY - there's no need to act like an illiterate when you post here, we already know you are one. Funny how you get called to the map you play the gangsta role. Tell the truth, you're here to collect donations for the annual $55 JI fee

Certainly not. And the lack of punctuation is an homage to E.E. Cummings?

shouldn't that be ee cummings?

I asked Sooth "please with sugar on top" if I could post there again. I think he just zoned out and started drooling when he heard 'sugar'.

I'm convinced that TIOY is a very young relative of the DooshSprayer that got a free membership to be the "watchdog". The dude has been a member there for maybe 6 months and was a premium member from day 1. Then he starts acting all high and mighty telling longstanding members off and acting like a prick much to Dooshy's delight!!

I'm convinced that TIOY is a very young relative of the DooshSprayer that got a free membership to be the "watchdog". The dude has been a member there for maybe 6 months and was a premium member from day 1. Then he starts acting all high and mighty telling longstanding members off and acting like a prick much to Dooshy's delight!!

Plus he trashes JN and the people here relentlessly and then admits he lurks here. Then he looks to Sooth for a doggie treat and a pat on the head. It seems over the top, like he's more than a little obsessed. What a friggin asswipe.

How pathetic. You are really as clueless as the rest of the followers. Sooth doesn't know the meaning of the word " exclusive ". Im so popular these idiots are coming over,boosting our membership #'s just to tell me how muuch the love and miss me.

Pha-Q

If all you have are insults to throw out at Smizzy and others here- leave and do not come back

TIOY - there's no need to act like an illiterate when you post here, we already know you are one. Funny how you get called to the map you play the gangsta role. Tell the truth, you're here to collect donations for the annual $55 JI fee

Shhhhhhhhh! Don't give up our secret (that we all chipped in and registered one account on the Premium board and we share the account and password).

"ThisIsOurYear" - Raising his $55, 1 bj at a time....

You mean he has to give more than one BJ to raise $55 bucks? He's got the wrong pimp.

Either that, or he needs to find himself a new vocation.

Sht, the last time (the only time) I paid for a BJ, was 1984 in San Diego. Cost me 25 bucks. Factor in Cost of living expenses, and a whore has to get double that, by now.

Im so popular. all these little bitches want to be smizzy.

You're like a white Dr. Dre, Smizz.

If it was up to me

You muthaf*ckas would stop comin up to me

Wit your hands out lookin up to me

Like you want somethin free

When my last cd was out you wasn't bumpin me

But now that I got this little company

Everybody wanna come to me like it was some disease

But you won't get a crumb from me

Cause I'm from the streets of Compton

I told em all

All them little gangstas

Who you think helped mold 'em all

Now you wanna run around and talk about guns

Like I ain't got none

What you think I sold 'em all

Cause I stay well off

Now all I get is hate mail all day sayin Dre fell off

What cause I been in the lab wit a pen and a pad

Tryna get this damn label off

I ain't havin that

This is the millenium of Aftermath

It ain't gonna be nothin after that

So give me one more platinum plaque and f*ck rap

You can have it back

So where's all the mad rappers at

It's like a jungle in this habitat

But all you savage cats

Knew that I was strapped wit gats

When you were cuddled wit cabbage patch

Plus he trashes JN and the people here relentlessly and then admits he lurks here. Then he looks to Sooth for a doggie treat and a pat on the head. It seems over the top, like he's more than a little obsessed. What a friggin asswipe.

Yup. When I saw that dude's initial AVATAR with Herm BBQ'ing, I thought he was "one of us". But then when he switched to the Kool Aid stand, something happened.

Maybe Sooth banned the guy, and then took over the username/account.

It's not like Sooth doesn't have 2 oe 3 usernames already.

Archived