GLAZER : 'SKINS interested in J.ABRAHAM ~ ~ ~

kelly

On FOX Sports TV , Jay Glazer said the Redskins are interested in obtaining the Jet's DE John Abraham. He did not go into details, but he did make this statement.

Click link, then scroll down and click on GLAZER DISHES ON NFL to watch comment. (under NFL VIDEO column on right hand side)

Not sure how long until they update Glazers vid and remove it from the page.

> http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/5300680

2 #1s, OR Chris Samuel and a #1

Exactly. Jets cannot get screwed in trading Abraham. They have to get at least a fairly high #1 draft pick. Honestly, how many defensive ends in this draft will be better than John Abraham (who is in his prime)?? Chances are, none of them will be. Maybe a guy like Mario Williams, but if you're stuck at 15 and badly want that passrusher who you know will be a sure thing, who you gonna call? The Jets with John Abraham.

I know he's ran into alot of trouble in Washington, and really doesnt sound like a character that Mangini would want on his football team, but Sean Taylor is the most talented safety in the NFL......

Snyder was yuckin it up when the whole Coles and co. fiasco went down a few years ago. If the Jets and Skins do business, Bradway better have the 'nads to bend Snyder over the table and make him squeal like a pig. It's payback time beotch!

dracula has no nads, only fangs.

weren't there rumors of abe for lavar before the trade deadline earlier this year?

if thats it, i SERIOUSLY doubt mangini would want to, not for lavar atleast, too much of a problem.

Lavar is no more or less of a porblem than Abe is. And he would fit what we are moving twords defensivly. Im not saying let's do it...But I can see why.

Just a note...Kelly, I don't know where you got this info, but a moderator from another board stole this (word for word) from you...he has a habit of scooping up info from other boards and will post it on the board he mods at...funny thing and this is what kills me. He'll give the other boards a mention when he rips one of these stories off, but never a mention to Jet Nation...now, I wonder why that is?

Just a note...Kelly, I don't know where you got this info, but a moderator from another board stole this (word for word) from you...he has a habit of scooping up info from other boards and will post it on the board he mods at...funny thing and this is what kills me. He'll give the other boards a mention when he rips one of these stories off, but never a mention to Jet Nation...now, I wonder why that is?

Because he's a little bitch?

Exactly. Jets cannot get screwed in trading Abraham. They have to get at least a fairly high #1 draft pick. Honestly, how many defensive ends in this draft will be better than John Abraham (who is in his prime)?? Chances are, none of them will be. Maybe a guy like Mario Williams, but if you're stuck at 15 and badly want that passrusher who you know will be a sure thing, who you gonna call? The Jets with John Abraham.

I know he's ran into alot of trouble in Washington, and really doesnt sound like a character that Mangini would want on his football team, but Sean Taylor is the most talented safety in the NFL......

Kind of hard to roam the Jets defensive backfield when your serving a 46 year prison sentence isn't it?

imho :

1. arrington is MOST probably ONE of the MOST OVERRATED players in the nfl.

2. his play/productivity/"game" has been in DECLINE for the last 2 seasons.

3. he's " more trouble " than he's worth.

4. he " costs/makes " too much $.

& p.ramsey/qb will MOST probably be released/cut by the 'skins so, hopefully WE (the jets ) can sign him " on the cheap ". . . :beer:

Archived