Did you see Broadway Joe?

Bob

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Steelers fans HATE the Patriots, and especially Tom Brady, because he always beats them when it counts. Truth be told, I LOVED HEARING THE BOOS.....it was fear I heard. Tom Brady seemed to get a kick out of it too.....and tossed the coin in favor of Seattle - hey, he did his part.

Namath's cheer was hardly "loud" - my guess is they were kind of laughing at him....you know: "I 'wanna kiss you, Suzy...."

That's Jets jacket was pure bush-league too.

Steelers fans HATE the Patriots, and especially Tom Brady, because he always beats them when it counts. Truth be told, I LOVED HEARING THE BOOS.....it was fear I heard. Tom Brady seemed to get a kick out of it too.....and tossed the coin in favor of Seattle - hey, he did his part.

Namath's cheer was hardly "loud" - my guess is they were kind of laughing at him....you know: "I 'wanna kiss you, Suzy...."

That's Jets jacket was pure bush-league too.

Garby- Tommie's groin prevented him from tossing the coin right? It looked like a Penne Floater!

Tommy Boy's toss was in favor of the Seahawks.....like I said, he did his part.

Speaking of the Sport Hernia. Tom Brady was playing with this injury since the Buff game in Foxboro - and not once did you hear him milk it. McNabb, on the other hand, tries to milk it for every ounce. So, who is the tough guy?

Tommy Boy's toss was in favor of the Seahawks.....like I said, he did his part.

Speaking of the Sport Hernia. Tom Brady was playing with this injury since the Buff game in Foxboro - and not once did you hear him milk it. McNabb, on the other hand, tries to milk it for every ounce. So, who is the tough guy?

Garby- #1 i agree with you when you say DM is a pussy! But since mumbles does not release any info on injuries do not believe 1 word diseminated from

your FO. For all you know Cindy got hurt on the last play in Denver. The injury data coming from Mumbles is like the data Custer got at Big Horn. General haven't see any injun for miles!!!!!!!

He dislikes Pitt, Pitt dislikes him. He is not a media member - he can be as biased as he wants. What is unclassy about that? Yeesh! :rolleyes:

You want to talk unclassy? Read this:

as heard on "Mike and Mike"

Bradshaw was asked to do the coin flip (how BAD would that have looked?) but Bradshaw declined to be at the opening ceremony, while get this, Joe Montana would do it for $100,000 in apperance fees. Now, take it for what it is worth - it was heard on "Mike and Mike" Anyway, it was speculated that when both Bradshaw and Montana turned them down they turned to Brady, who beside Bart Starr, was the other 2 time super bowl mvp.

He dislikes Pitt, Pitt dislikes him. He is not a media member - he can be as biased as he wants. What is unclassy about that? Yeesh! :rolleyes:

You want to talk unclassy? Read this:

as heard on "Mike and Mike"

Bradshaw was asked to do the coin flip (how BAD would that have looked?) but Bradshaw declined to be at the opening ceremony, while get this, Joe Montana would do it for $100,000 in apperance fees. Now, take it for what it is worth - it was heard on "Mike and Mike" Anyway, it was speculated that when both Bradshaw and Montana turned them down they turned to Brady, who beside Bart Starr, was the other 2 time super bowl mvp.

Um... it'd be nice to show some non-bias, considering he wasn't in the game, wasn't involved in the game, and really had nothing to do with the game. Just showed how classless he is. But, I do like how you tried to spin it so he didn't look bad. That was nice. I'm sure Tom's sending your check in the mail today.

Archived