The Worst National Anthem On National TV Since Rosanne Barr

The Gun Of Bavaria

"Hey Aaron, here's a quarter. Go downtown, buy a rat and have it gnaw that thing off your face."

-Buck Melanoma. Moley Russell's wart. Not her wart. Not her wart! I'm... I'm the wart. She's my tumor. My... my growth. My... uh, my pimple. I'm Uncle Wart. Just old Buck "Wart" Russell. That's what they call me, or Melanoma Head.

Seemed to me like they were have problems with the sound when Neville was singing, at least through about the first 2/3's. Aretha was the shameful hack here. She couldn't leave the Diva home and use her voice to give a subtle, humble heartfelt rendition, but used it as a stage to show off her failing skills and befuddle her backup singers with obnoxious flash and oversinging. Sucks. i used to like Aretha.

Seemed to me like they were have problems with the sound when Neville was singing, at least through about the first 2/3's. Aretha was the shameful hack here. She couldn't leave the Diva home and use her voice to give a subtle, humble heartfelt rendition, but used it as a stage to show off her failing skills and befuddle her backup singers with obnoxious flash and oversinging. Sucks. i used to like Aretha.

Its kind of funny that even when they are horrible, they're still better than a lot of the newer "artists" out there, like ashlee simpson, etc.

Well after a day of sobering up. I will say that fat bitch should never sing the National Anthem again. It was horrible and she should have been boo'd right along with Rosanne and Carl Lewis. I don't care if they are considered "Mo'town Greats". Leave the interpretation out of it and sing the song like it was meant to be sung.

Just my two cents.

That's how Aaron Neville sings.

If you were expecting something different, then you've apparently never heard him.

BTW, I thought it was hilarious, since my friends and I make fun of Aaron Neville all the time.

Troll we all know how Aarin Neville sings. But you have to admit that him and Aretha Frankin were absolutely pitiful

Archived