What a joke

15 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

Really starting to think that Bowels is actually a better coach than Gase. Is there something wrong with me? 

Well the one thing Gase has going for him is he got them to fire Macc. Nobody was getting anything done with Macc as the GM. The talent level on the field tonight was exhibit A.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

6 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Well the one thing Gase has going for him is he got them to fire Macc. Nobody was getting anything done with Macc as the GM. The talent level on the field tonight was exhibit A.

As long as Darnold isn’t ruined the fact he got the about to be fired Scout who somehow was made GM fired, I’d call his hire a success on that alone.

Vegas had the Jets as a 10 1/2 point Dog tonight, At Home, with a healthy Sam Darnold who had just been named “AFC Player of the Week”...Vegas wasn’t fooled, the disparity of talent overall between the 2019 Jets vs the 2019 Pats IS MONUMENTAL....and it showed tonight...on virtually EVERY single play...sad.

But at least it is clear cut Evidence of what needs to be done and that is Maccagnan’s so called “roster” will need to be totally gutted, with just a few exceptions, and hopefully Joe Douglas is the right guy to do it.  At least I’m pretty sure Douglas knows what an Olineman is.  Maccagnan didn’t.

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

As long as Darnold isn’t ruined the fact he got the about to be fired Scout who somehow was made GM fired, I’d call his hire a success on that alone.

Vegas had the Jets as a 10 1/2 point Dog tonight, At Home, with a healthy Sam Darnold who had just been named “AFC Player of the Week”...Vegas wasn’t fooled, the disparity of talent overall between the 2019 Jets vs the 2019 Pats IS MONUMENTAL....and it showed tonight...on virtually EVERY single play...sad.

But at least it is clear cut Evidence of what needs to be done and that is Maccagnan’s so called “roster” will need to be totally gutted, with just a few exceptions, and hopefully Joe Douglas is the right guy to do it.  At least I’m pretty sure Douglas knows what an Olineman is.  Maccagnan didn’t.

It’s why I think he trades anyone of value before the deadline. We need a big rebuild and he needs ammo.

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, BurnleyJet said:

I don’t know where we go from here? - I think Gase gets fired, and Douglas trades anyone of value before the deadline including Bell.

Can you imagine if the Johnsons fire Gase they will be paying 3 HCs next year: Bowles, Gase and the next victim?

I can’t.

1 hour ago, BurnleyJet said:

I don’t know where we go from here? - I think Gase gets fired, and Douglas trades anyone of value before the deadline including Bell.

Of all the potential timelines, I think this makes the most sense.  Esp if the next two games are as bad as I think they might be.  That team look destroyed out there.  They lose to the Dolphins and it's over.

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, pdxgreen said:

Of all the potential timelines, I think this makes the most sense.  Esp if the next two games are as bad as I think they might be.  That team look destroyed out there.  They lose to the Dolphins and it's over.

The only things the Dolphins have in common with the Pats is that they both (ostensibly) play football and both are in the AFC East. They got whipped by Pats even worse. Agree if Jets lose to Fins it’s rock bottom.

7 minutes ago, jgb said:

The only things the Dolphins have in common with the Pats is that they both (ostensibly) play football and both are in the AFC East. They got whipped by Pats even worse. Agree if Jets lose to Fins it’s rock bottom.

Yes because they are trying to lose. We’ve had the Mud Bowl, what’s this “the toilet  bowl”..

2 hours ago, jgb said:

We will split with them.....  lose to the Bills twice.  Cerca 1995 96.    I hope Woody is so embarrassed he can’t function.   Woody and Chris without the butler and housekeeper are totally exposed. 

So the Jets had no use for Terry Bridgewater? Also, did you notice Ryan Tannehill beat the Rams under the tutor-ledge of defensive head coach? Wouldn't it be something if both Bridgewater and Tannehill lead their teams to the playoffs? Not that it's needed but it would further exemplify how much Gase sucks!

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, John P said:

So the Jets had no use for Terry Bridgewater? Also, did you notice Ryan Tannehill beat the Rams under the tutor-ledge of defensive head coach? Wouldn't it be something if both Bridgewater and Tannehill lead their teams to the playoffs? Not that it's needed but it would further exemplify how much Gase sucks!

Tannehill isn't leading anyone anywhere.

Teddy wasn't re-signing here to backup the youngest QB in the league.  

It always made me laugh when people said we had to hire an offensive minded coach, no we needed to hire the best fit regardless of their specialty.  If things continue like this our last 4 offensive minded HCs will have been Joe Walton, Bruce coslet, rich kotite and Adam Gase.  

2 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

We will split with them.....  lose to the Bills twice.  Cerca 1995 96.    I hope Woody is so embarrassed he can’t function.   Woody and Chris without the butler and housekeeper are totally exposed. 

I'm actually stunned we are not at war with England.

• Haha 2