Pretty incredible (terrible) stat on Gase

bcjets212

Beyond the obviousness of how bad he is, I just did a little data crunching...

As a head coach, Gase is 24-33 (including the 1 playoff game). HOWEVER, in only 3 of the 24 wins did he win by 10+ (with 1 being against Bryce Petty lead Jets), with an average win margin of 6.7 pts... In 26 of his 33 losses, he's lost by 10+, with an incredible 11 of 33 being by 20+. His AVERAGE loss margin is 16.6 pts.

So yeah, when things go bad for Gase, they go REALLY bad.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, bcjets212 said:

Beyond the obviousness of how bad he is, I just did a little data crunching...

As a head coach, Gase is 24-33 (including the 1 playoff game). HOWEVER, in only 3 of the 24 wins did he win by 10+ (with 1 being against Bryce Petty lead Jets), with an average win margin of 6.7 pts... In 26 of his 33 losses, he's lost by 10+, with an incredible 11 of 33 being by 20+. His AVERAGE loss margin is 16.6 pts.

So yeah, when things go bad for Gase, they go REALLY bad.

Yea Manish Mehta of the Daily News wrote an article about this a couple of weeks ago.    This tells me he loses the players because he doesn't understand how to game plan to their strength and weaknesses 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, lounap23 said:

Yea Manish Mehta of the Daily News wrote an article about this a couple of weeks ago.    This tells me he loses the players because he doesn't understand how to game plan to their strength and weaknesses 

What the hell does that mean? You know what I'm saying how does he not know how to? It not rocket science, the refuses too adjust and blames the players. Tanny over there looking like an all star. He had the talent Gase just never put him in position to win. 

You know Bell our RB? How many TDs and yards does he have this season? How many touches? Crapola.

Gase is Terrible.

He's the guy at Thanksgiving that is trying to cut the turkey with a butter knife.

• Upvote 2

29 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Manish Mehta is doing the dirty work for us.  He is an agent of change.

Your stinkin SOJF thinkin will be your undoing.

Keep telling it like it is manish.  Us real jet fans appreciate and support you!

The agent of change championed Gase only months ago now his tune has changed.  Does he have a real opinion or just a better narrative to generate clicks?  Looks like a douchebag to me.  You decide.  

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

The agent of change championed Gase only months ago now his tune has changed.  Does he have a real opinion or just a better narrative to generate clicks?  Looks like a douchebag to me.  You decide.  

Going back to the OP, I stand with Manish the douche on this.