JamAll-Pro

3 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

You guys?  

By that you mean those of us who know he makes the Jets D a better unit?  

Who know he makes the Jets a better team?

Who don't trash a Jets player universally praised for his play?

He certainly helps us lose by less than the point spread.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, TeddEY said:

It’s always been finances.  It’s a salary cap league.  If it weren’t, there’d be no talk outside of the colossal mistake that was drafting him over Mahommes/Watson.

Yeah, I get its a salary cap league.  

More than that its a talent driven league.  

And of course it allways comes back to the QBs that the GM wasn't drafting.  So what we should do is get rid of the Pro Bowl player we used at 6.  Thats would help put Mahomes or Watson on the Jets roster.  LOL, logical thinking.  

Bad draft choices happen and not quite sure when people will stop crying over spilt milk.  Neither are here.  I was someone who wanted Watson.  I missed on Mahomes but wish to all hell we took Watson.  But hes not a Jets, won't be a Jet and at this point don't get how anyone is still talking about this 

None of this QB nonsense has a F'n thing to do with paying Adams.  Hes going to get what his worth is.  Don't want to hear that we cant pay him his $15 or so million per it will take to sign him.  We've cried about the cap for 25 years and how often have we been screwed by the cap?  

• Post of the Week 1

On 1/27/2020 at 1:10 PM, Jet Nut said:

Thanks, Im slipping.

Its so ridiculous.  Look at the teams that have won, look at the players who've played at the positions.  Mike Simngletary didnt help the Bears?  Ray Lewis?  Palomala?  Ed Reed?  I can go on and on. 

Jamal Adams does nothing to help us win.  Thats all I hear.  If he were off the team, no change.  He goes down in the 1st series against the Bengals and the D plays like shlt.  

I think the distinction is is that yes, Jamal Adams ON HIS OWN does nothing to help us win. Just like Sam Darnold ON HIS OWN does nothing to  help us win.

But have Jamal AND a decent pass rush = better than a decent pass rush + JAG safety.

I get the whole debate about trading one asset to improve two more areas of need (e.g. OL, WR) - but a real GM can improve both of those areas AND retain existing (All Pro) talent. Question is - is Joe Douglas the man to do that?

On 1/27/2020 at 8:10 AM, Jet Nut said:

Thanks, Im slipping.

Its so ridiculous.  Look at the teams that have won, look at the players who've played at the positions.  Mike Simngletary didnt help the Bears?  Ray Lewis?  Palomala?  Ed Reed?  I can go on and on. 

Jamal Adams does nothing to help us win.  Thats all I hear.  If he were off the team, no change.  He goes down in the 1st series against the Bengals and the D plays like shlt.  

4-12, 5-11, 7-9. Not exactly a convincing argument 

41 minutes ago, Wonderboy said:

4-12, 5-11, 7-9. Not exactly a convincing argument 

And the record of 10 others on defense, 11 on offense and 11 STs players is not exactly a convincing argument and shouldn't be hung on any one player.  And really proves nothing about what the record would have been without him.

5 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

And the record of 10 others on defense, 11 on offense and 11 STs players is not exactly a convincing argument and shouldn't be hung on any one player.  And really proves nothing about what the record would have been without him.

Lol but you go right ahead and attribute those wins to his record shattering, game changing plays over 3 years. 

2 hours ago, Wonderboy said:

Lol but you go right ahead and attribute those wins to his record shattering, game changing plays over 3 years. 

Yeah, that’s what I did. 
You logic is impeccable.  No team needs good players and all the teams losses are on Adams.