I Have a Feeling..

TNJet

4 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Ryan Clark admitted to discussing the Dallas trade with Jamal before the deadline and Jamal admitted to talking to Michael Irvin about how great it’d be to be a Cowboy. You know who didn’t tweet sh*t about how much he wanted to stay a Jet *before* the deadline when he knew these talks were going on? Jamal Adams. 

Jamal wasn’t mad the Jets tried to trade him. He was butthurt the Cowboys wouldn’t cough up a fourth round to seal the deal. Jerry spun it by saying the Jets asked for the moon (a one and Tyron Smith/Zack Martin), then it comes out two days later the Jets asking price was eventually a one and a four, with the Cowboys offering a one and their backup cornerback. I’m not sure how anyone read Adams’ comments that week and came away thinking anything other than that he thought he was going to be a Cowboy and the Jets screwed him over by holding out for a decent deal. Kudos to him for playing more aggressively after the deadline, but that was likely a product of Joe Douglas telling him something to the effect of, “if you want out of here, go out and make yourself tradeable.” It’s probably why he sat out the Ravens game, because he knew he’d get embarrassed against an elite team and he didn’t want to have that on tape when the offseason rolled around. In a similar vein, it’s also suspicious that his people ran to the papers after the Dolphins win with that weird angle about Jamal inspiring his teammates from the sidelines. Looked like a PR effort wherein the Adams camp was hoping the Jets would get blown out in the two games he didn’t play and they needed to recalibrate on the fly after the defense came up huge without him. 

Once upon a time...................

And they lived happily ever after..................

Blah blah blah in between you got nothing but HATE for Jamal Adams. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Ryan Clark admitted to discussing the Dallas trade with Jamal before the deadline and Jamal admitted to talking to Michael Irvin about how great it’d be to be a Cowboy. You know who didn’t tweet sh*t about how much he wanted to stay a Jet *before* the deadline when he knew these talks were going on? Jamal Adams. 

Jamal wasn’t mad the Jets tried to trade him. He was butthurt the Cowboys wouldn’t cough up a fourth round to seal the deal. Jerry spun it by saying the Jets asked for the moon (a one and Tyron Smith/Zack Martin), then it comes out two days later the Jets asking price was eventually a one and a four, with the Cowboys offering a one and their backup cornerback. I’m not sure how anyone read Adams’ comments that week and came away thinking anything other than that he thought he was going to be a Cowboy and the Jets screwed him over by holding out for a decent deal. Kudos to him for playing more aggressively after the deadline, but that was likely a product of Joe Douglas telling him something to the effect of, “if you want out of here, go out and make yourself tradeable.” It’s probably why he sat out the Ravens game, because he knew he’d get embarrassed against an elite team and he didn’t want to have that on tape when the offseason rolled around. In a similar vein, it’s also suspicious that his people ran to the papers after the Dolphins win with that weird angle about Jamal inspiring his teammates from the sidelines. Looked like a PR effort wherein the Adams camp was hoping the Jets would get blown out in the two games he didn’t play and they needed to recalibrate on the fly after the defense came up huge without him. 

31 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Once upon a time...................

And they lived happily ever after..................

Blah blah blah in between you got nothing but HATE for Jamal Adams. 

If this isn’t the definition of pearls before swine, than I’ve never seen it.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, SAR I said:

He was upset for a week.  Then spoke to management and learned the truth-  that the Jets were not shopping him.

Jamal then proceeded to not lose a single game he played in from that point forward, going 5-0.  That's what a leader does.  Channels his frustration into motivation.

SAR I

This is a steaming pile of manure.  He wanted to be a cowboy.  There were communications as such if you need proof.  You are falling for the bullsHt.  Look, I'm fine with Adams staying. He is good on the field.  And that's what matters.  If he leaves, then I want a bounty of picks.  None of this out-of-here after 5th year option crap where at best we get a comp pick if at all.  That would hamstring Douglas from getting more UFA than losing them.  Not a great place to be.  So either extend him at a reasonable deal or be smart about avoiding getting nothing for him in 2 years.

• Upvote 4

Yes, it is that simple. Mahomes would be an elite QB with each and every one of the 32 NFL teams.

Just because KC was the BEST landing spot for Mahomes doesn’t mean it was the ONLY one where he’d be successful.

So if he went to a team with an offensive line that gives him no time and recievers who constantly can't get open or can't hold onto the ball he is still an elite QB? No, he would be a scapegoat.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

1 hour ago, bealeb319 said:

So if he went to a team with an offensive line that gives him no time and recievers who constantly can't get open or can't hold onto the ball he is still an elite QB? No, he would be a scapegoat.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using JetNation.com mobile app

Yes, he would still be an elite QB.  No lower than the # 7 or 8 QB regardless of situation.  

If you don't agree you just don't watch him play much at all.  

On 1/26/2020 at 9:10 PM, SAR I said:

Oh, so you're telling me that when we were sitting there at 1-6 you thought we were going to go on a 8-1 run? 

Show me that post. 

Because that's what beating the Bengals and Dolphins means.

SAR I

No I just expected to beat the 2 worst teams in the league.

2 hours ago, TNJet said:

No I just expected to beat the 2 worst teams in the league.

Ah, so you expected to beat the Bengals and Dolphins

-and-

You expected to go no better than 6-2 after 1-7

-so-

You are of the belief that beating the Bengals and Dolphins would have been a better indicator of Gase doing a good job then beating the Raiders and Steelers.

That's some f-ed up logic right there.

SAR I

20 hours ago, SAR I said:

Ah, so you expected to beat the Bengals and Dolphins

-and-

You expected to go no better than 6-2 after 1-7

-so-

You are of the belief that beating the Bengals and Dolphins would have been a better indicator of Gase doing a good job then beating the Raiders and Steelers.

That's some f-ed up logic right there.

SAR I

You thinking Gase is a good HC is some f-ed up logic too.