Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mafia - Game Thread

1 minute ago, Drums said:

I think I am looking at Decker and Nyn right now. Honestly Booz, you're killing me cause I can't get any type of read on you and it doesn't seem like anyone else has one either. Bastard.

Just a side note, I think AJ and/or JVOR was reading Booze as mostly town mainly for vote for Verbal N1 to shoot Spoot, (?) and maybe one other vote pattern (Smash or Spoot lynch?). Not sure. They also said “I’m sorta hoping this read is right because I’d like to just clear up how I feel about this slot with this many newbies”. It wasn’t super confident but it was a town read from one of them or two. More of a Day 3 ish or later read. Ah, will quote that later. In any case no clue about that slot myself . cutesy voting and very few posts. 

2 minutes ago, Drums said:

Right now I have Nolder, JC, Gata, me and Booz as town but I'm not sure enough about Booz yet. If JC is scum I'd die of shock. 

Decker and Nym as remaining scum (I don't know how many are left

It should be 1 in my opinion* just for numbers, but that’s just my opinion since a few ppl questioned me about the speculation already. And wait also last page Nyn said to Gata that 1:4 is standardish 

3 hours ago, Drums said:

So Boozer is actually really good at this game haha. 

There is no good or bad in mafia, really. There's a very specific spectrum between CTM who ruins everything and APE who could solve the game through a toilet break at work...

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, GATA said:

Ok without quoting everything 

PDX (deckerfan now) 

Jvill mentioned what do we think of him before he died. He was mostly inactive. 

Might be reading into this too much but I think Jvill was careful about what he said.

After D2 you didn't see him say much of anything honestly. 

Yesterday, when scum tried to get me lynched with Nolder's case on me decker was also trying to clear beaver and didn't vote for him.

Today he went straight into the voting phase voting BumKnee . Might be a buss to clear his name. 

Drums: 

Day 1 Verbal revealed he was vig to avoid a lynch. We ended up lynching CTM

N1 A majority wanted to shoot but a few wanted to Holster.  

So far on the holster has pretty much been all scum with the exception of Crush & Stark

I think Drums could be scum because of his vote here. 

He kept saying all the vets were agreeing to it poll doesn't back that up 

for sure ape , crush & smash wanted to holster but not all the vets.

Verbals Shot:

Verbal (1) Brickhouse

Spoot (2) GATA, Boozer

GATA (2) kdels62, ID 

Smash (3) JOVR, jvill51, Just End Me

Holster (7) Smash, Drums, Beaver, Spoot, Crusher, BUM-KNEE, Stark

Not Participating (1) Ape

Yesterday, after Nolder laid his case beaver rushed to spin narrative and drums did too. 

Even tho the day before he was so sure I was town.

Drums hammered yup great look & today he voted for the obvious hanging fruit Bum Knee 

but it feels like a buss. 

Those are my two for now.

As far as the dicker slot, I think the level of activity of the previous incarnation shouldn't be a factor cause he did sub out after all so I imagine it had to do with RL. The rest though is fine.

As far as drums and the whole vig vote for holstering, did Verbal say he was going to shoot the player with most votes? If so I see what you mean.

aside from vote analysis were there other things that bothered you about them throughout the game?

3 hours ago, Drums said:

I understand you have a vendetta against me now but you're wrong. Either way, I see you differently after the Beaver kill so if you vote me whatever but I am not looking at you d8.

Why would she have a vendetta?  O_o

2 hours ago, Drums said:

I am going to look a little closer at Nyn. Not much to go on but the only votes I have from that person (id included) is voting for Verbal d1 and voting Beaver d6. I understand her not voting d7 but just the character in general doesn't seem great. ID was non-existent and new I think, so why did he vote Verbal d1? 

edit: bum also voted verb d1

Look as close as you'd like.

I don't know why ID voted Verb D1 but I probably would have done the same LOL

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Drums said:

Right now I have Nolder, JC, Gata, me and Booz as town but I'm not sure enough about Booz yet. If JC is scum I'd die of shock. 

Decker and Nym as remaining scum (I don't know how many are left

What makes you so sure about JC? How many games have you played with him?

What about Booze's play makes you think town and what is making you doubt it?

And it's Nyn :P 

2 hours ago, deckerfan said:

Just a side note, I think AJ and/or JVOR was reading Booze as mostly town mainly for vote for Verbal N1 to shoot Spoot, (?) and maybe one other vote pattern (Smash or Spoot lynch?). Not sure. They also said “I’m sorta hoping this read is right because I’d like to just clear up how I feel about this slot with this many newbies”. It wasn’t super confident but it was a town read from one of them or two. More of a Day 3 ish or later read. Ah, will quote that later. In any case no clue about that slot myself . cutesy voting and very few posts. 

it's kinda odd that you're referencing their read on booze to discuss that slot, considering their read on you. 

45 minutes ago, 32EBoozer said:

Ummmm.... I like long walks on the beach, Spending time with the people I love most And I love for freckle faced kids playing on the baseball field.

If that doesn’t solidify our friendship I don’t know what will.

eh

37 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Why would she have a vendetta?  O_o

I kinda went hard after her a few times over the past few days. Then AJ and JVOR and some others eventually me that there was no way they were all bussing like that and I calmed down. I didn't completely trust that those three weren't in some conspiracy but whatever, I voted Beaver because of his voting. 

So then frigen Nolder--confirmed town--who I figure is the most trustworthy player in the game, made a pretty great case against her, which she did not address, and that not addressing part got me thinking again. After that I started seeing "deceit" in posts. Then Beaver started going after her because he was being accused too and he quoted me a little and turned out to be scum.

So yeah, not a good look for me but I got caught up in the moment and that doesn't mean I am scum. 

14 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

What makes you so sure about JC? How many games have you played with him?

What about Booze's play makes you think town and what is making you doubt it?

And it's Nyn :P 

He just seemed to check out in a lot of different places. I've randomly posted about it throughout the last 20 pages but it was sometimes how he voted/scum voted against him (Spoot especially), comments he has made, and the town cop seeming to have him high read on him as town. I know I could always be wrong but I am trying not to overthink today haha. 

• Upvote 2

28 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

As far as the dicker slot, I think the level of activity of the previous incarnation shouldn't be a factor cause he did sub out after all so I imagine it had to do with RL. The rest though is fine.

As far as drums and the whole vig vote for holstering, did Verbal say he was going to shoot the player with most votes? If so I see what you mean.

aside from vote analysis were there other things that bothered you about them throughout the game?

Pretty much Verb was going to follow what town suggested .

aside from that I think maybe I can look at voting patterns again I think I saw drums avoid some of the first scum votes brb. 
I’ll look at pdxs voting patterns too 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

What do you think that means?

face value,i just was telling her she appeared to omit him/her in her list, nothing more to it. doesnt mean anything particular to me? i forrgot ppl without looking at the playerlist when i amde a list earlire this game

11 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

WHAT?!

it was day 1 this game, and Ape swore at Gata (idk wat he swore cos it was redacted by the time i was catching up with what was going on), and Maxman an administratorr  came in and was like "we have new rules cos of loss of advertisers, please dont sweear"... and Ape was like "sorry i know the new rule, dunno what i wwas thinking". so theres some kind of obscenity rule now. makes sense cos i remember 80 used to post pics in this million picture thread and later said it had gotten taken down RIP or something, and then ppl made 80 virgin jokes in offseason thread

Just now, Nynaeve said:

it's kinda odd that you're referencing their read on booze to discuss that slot, considering their read on you. 

he said "it doesnt seem like anyone else has any reads" so i referencecd the dead's reads. cos thats the only notable ones i remember from last night reading. and yes, i know their read on me. However, however their reads have for the most part been spot on, 4 scum lynches, sure they missed on Stark and theyre wrong on me. still a good %. so its still notable what they think to me even if they were wrong on some, cos they had legit reasons for reading ppl they way they did, a "guess whos the hole game" like they said

2 minutes ago, GATA said:

Pretty much Verb was going to follow what town suggested .

aside from that I think maybe I can look at voting patterns again I think I saw drums avoid some of the first scum votes brb. 
I’ll look at pdxs voting patterns too 

I didn't vote the time Spoot got eliminated if that's what you mean. I wasn't caught up when you guys were voting. The deadline was way later and I figured I had time. I know how it looks now but what can I do?  

Not feeling too hot on Drums, personally. The whole vendetta comment feels a bit like AtE to me. Plus his stances seem pretty superficial and I'd like to hear more in depth reasoning behind them.

dicker is cherrypicking reads from dead townies instead of giving his own thoughts which is troubling at best.

Booze I've got nothing on atm. I'd like him to do the talkie thing more (I know, pot meet kettle, but I am doing the best I can with work and being on a different timezone than most).

I don't mind Gata so far. She's been fairly consistent from the little I've seen, which I like.

JC I will have a better understanding of once we chat more. But I haven't seen anything that bothered me so far.

Nolder needs to calm his t!ts and come back. ASAP

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Drums said:

I kinda went hard after her a few times over the past few days. Then AJ and JVOR and some others convinced me eventually convinced me that there was way they were all bussing like that and I calmed down. I didn't completely trust that those three weren't in some conspiracy but whatever, I voted Beaver because of his voting. 

So then frigen Nolder--confirmed town--who I figure is the most trustworthy player in the game, made a pretty great case against her, which she did not address, and that not addressing part got me thinking again. After that I started seeing "deceit" in posts. Then Beaver started going after her because he was being accused too and he quoted me a little and turned out to be scum.

So yeah, not a good look for me but I got caught up in the moment and that doesn't mean I am scum. 

Okay. I thought for a moment you were talking about out of game reasons. Thanks for explaining.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Drums said:

I kinda went hard after her a few times over the past few days. Then AJ and JVOR and some others convinced me eventually convinced me that there was way they were all bussing like that and I calmed down. I didn't completely trust that those three weren't in some conspiracy but whatever, I voted Beaver because of his voting. 

So here’s my answer to the not answering

if you see my interaction with Nolder I think the very last time he posted I gave my reasoning.

and pretty much every time I voted I said right then or eventually addressed my vote.

Nolder chose to read into D1 like if you get a ton of intel from it . During this phase ppl are usually joking around for the early portion of it and mislynch .  

he spent 6hrs on it; it was wasted because there was no tell. All of my actions have been trying to work with town even when I disagreed I had to get myself out of the funk and just played the game . 

I don’t want to spoon feed the game to a lazy townie that chooses to go after 1 person and not try to solve the game as a whole. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Nynaeve said:

Not feeling too hot on Drums, personally. The whole vendetta comment feels a bit like AtE to me. Plus his stances seem pretty superficial and I'd like to hear more in depth reasoning behind them.

dicker is cherrypicking reads from dead townies instead of giving his own thoughts which is troubling at best.

Booze I've got nothing on atm. I'd like him to do the talkie thing more (I know, pot meet kettle, but I am doing the best I can with work and being on a different timezone than most).

I don't mind Gata so far. She's been fairly consistent from the little I've seen, which I like.

JC I will have a better understanding of once we chat more. But I haven't seen anything that bothered me so far.

Nolder needs to calm his t!ts and come back. ASAP

ya i just sheep the deads reads in the b usiness end of games, doesnt matter if they were wrong on me. lsat game i made it this far 2 years ago,  it was stark i sheeped from his list till the very end. i saiad i had no clue and i dont lol. i used my own reads  on the beaver lynch and yeah. 

1 minute ago, Nynaeve said:

Okay. I thought for a moment you were talking about out of game reasons. Thanks for explaining.

Damn I actually had some bad typos in there so I just edited it

16 minutes ago, Drums said:

I kinda went hard after her a few times over the past few days. Then AJ and JVOR and some others eventually me that there was no way they were all bussing like that and I calmed down. I didn't completely trust that those three weren't in some conspiracy but whatever, I voted Beaver because of his voting. 

3 minutes ago, GATA said:

So here’s my answer to the not answering

if you see my interaction with Nolder I think the very last time he posted I gave my reasoning.

and pretty much every time I voted I said right then or eventually addressed my vote.

Nolder chose to read into D1 like if you get a ton of intel from it . During this phase ppl are usually joking around for the early portion of it and mislynch .  

he spent 6hrs on it; it was wasted because there was no tell. All of my actions have been trying to work with town even when I disagreed I had to get myself out of the funk and just played the game . 

I don’t want to spoon feed the game to a lazy townie that chooses to go after 1 person and not try to solve the game as a whole. 

You don't have to defend anything anymore for because like I've been saying the Beaver thing proved it to me at least for now that you are trustworthy. But at the time that's where I was and if you said something it would have been easier for me to leave it alone. This game is don't trust anyone and my mentality is that the vets are better than the new people and you guys know a lot so no matter how good you guys look it is hard to trust you guys. 

i think town has a great shot   just lynching 2 out of 3 <id/nyn, drums, boozer> and hoping they catch the last scum in there. and thats assuming i die flipping town first. cuz im theoretically righ tnow part of a 4 person pool with 3 chances to capitalize. thats under the assumption the cop stuff about gata/JC is right, and 1 scum remaining.