Kingmaker Mafia - Game Over, Scum Win!

Just now, CTM said:

Kill an inactive, any one of them as they emerge

I mean, I’m always down for blood, but I’m not sure if that’s the best way to go for day 1. We have a different setup and still some new players. If an inactive is a top vote getter, I’ll look at them and weight all options.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Leelou said:

I mean, I’m always down for blood, but I’m not sure if that’s the best way to go for day 1. We have a different setup and still some new players. If an inactive is a top vote getter, I’ll look at them and weight all options.

@kingmaker

Let it be known that I will have no such hesitation and if chosen as king I will  act with bold and confident decisiveness and kill one of these bitches post haste

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, deckerfan said:

Good point! I associate you and Zander with DM! And that Nyn and Zanders Ebolaids game i saw yall mod 

whoever did this seems town ... unless leelou is scum with the kingmaker! 

I try to avoid associations with Canadians. Bad business.

• WTF? 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, CTM said:

@kingmaker

Let it be known that I will have no such hesitation and if chosen as king I will  act with bold and confident decisiveness and kill one of these bitches post haste

As one of the consistently highest activity posters, I second this request.

• Upvote 1

FYI, I'll be checking into the thread periodically each evening to continue tallying votes and making phase changes when needed.  PMing me will ping my email, so I'll be sure to check it out that way as well.

GLGL

1 minute ago, Verbal said:

FYI, I'll be checking into the thread periodically each evening to continue tallying votes and making phase changes when needed.  PMing me will ping my email, so I'll be sure to check it out that way as well.

GLGL

Someone sounds needy...

• Haha 2