Last to post in this thread wins

What about in that bathing suit but also wearing a gorilla mask? Just grasping at straws, here.

V it's all about post count..trying to help max pay bills:D

I have always said 'the women of JN calendar" would be a best seller

heh then we could all retire

V it's all about post count..trying to help max pay bills:D

I have always said 'the women of JN calendar" would be a best seller

heh then we could all retire

If it will help to sell the gals--and the calendar, of course--I'll go "full Monty" in a pictorial with the ladies. :)

Men should NEVER wear stretchy leg-hugging pants, or whatever the hell those things are called, especially not with a beer belly. :ahhh:

I am assuming they are long johns... still should not be worn for public viewing... lol

i trust she taught you to make a good "gravy" and lasagne:D

Unfortunately, hers was the time of assimilation, not the time to be proud of your ethnicity. If she did learn, she never taught me probably because my dad was Irish so we didn't have a lot of Italian food in the house, only at my grandmother's. I do know how to make a mean lasagna, though.

Who do you think taught us?

They are the masters, aren't they?

LOL. I have one of those, too. At 52, I still get guilted into things.

Don't we all! Oh, Kathy, you're still my baby. Why did you move to Texas? Don't you want to move back closer to us? You're so far away and I want to see you more before I die (she's 84 tomorrow).

I could go on and on, but the "before I die" guilt is the worst. :frown::)

Agreed, LSL. A man should also never wear those "pants" if he only possesses "acorn" caliber gear. :)

I am assuming they are long johns... still should not be worn for public viewing... lol

LOL.

I'm thinking the T shirt means it's not cold enough to wear long johns but I could be wrong.

Okay, wife beater T (with obligatory hairy chest), beer belly that shows because T is too short, stretchy pants, beer can in hand, "acorn" gear -- wow, a girl's dream date!! Where can I sign up?

LOL.

It is Friday the 13th. Seen any black cats today? Just checkin'.

Not funny, but a bridge on my way home has had a dead black cat next to it for the last 2-3 weeks. One was there for about a week before it was cleaned up. Then a second one showed within 24 hours of the first being removed.

Not funny, but a bridge on my way home has had a dead black cat next to it for the last 2-3 weeks. One was there for about a week before it was cleaned up. Then a second one showed within 24 hours of the first being removed.

That's pretty disgusting. One cat, I can almost understand as a oddball occurrence. But a 2nd cat??? What, is there a bunch of stray black cats around there?

We have a few stray cats who think that they own (i.e. live in) our back yard. They don't cause any problems, just sleep under the deck. Sometimes they even come up on our back porch, but I think it's because of the bird feeder and potential prey.

That's pretty disgusting. One cat, I can almost understand as a oddball occurrence. But a 2nd cat??? What, is there a bunch of stray black cats around there?

We have a few stray cats who think that they own (i.e. live in) our back yard. They don't cause any problems, just sleep under the deck. Sometimes they even come up on our back porch, but I think it's because of the bird feeder and potential prey.

No it is TN. :rolleyes:

And it is about 10 miles from this place.

http://www.bellwitch.org/

No, not funny. Now if they were squirrels it might be a little funny. Can't those witches sacrifice squirrels?

Oh. I don't hate them nearly as much. Then again, they never chewed on the corner of my house.

Squirrels are everywhere here. next door neighbor had them in her attic. They (squirrels, not neighbors) piss me off when they eat the seed in the bird feeder. I've seen dead squirrels on the street outside, with black vultures eating the carcasses. Now those are ugly birds up close.