Last to post in this thread wins

That's the easiest one. What a crock of ****. Here's you globalization: I'm sitting in Italy having an internet fight with a bunch of mutts that moved to California from Jersey about the Jets. There's your globalization. You can do fifteen pages on that easy.

Word.

I was sitting on the crapper today contemplating stopping my subscription to Sporting News. I received it as a gift when I was in Europe in the early 90s. I kept the subscription up even after returning to the states over 10 years ago. Now, it is so irrelevant like news papers.

I can follow my HS NH DIII football team from anywhere in the world.

It's a great state. I only moved here 3.5 years ago after living in New England all my life. There's so much to do, and there's no state income tax. :yahoo:

Same with TN and no taxing of military retiree pay.

You figure she, and the other female posters, would throw us a bone once in a while, right?

What in the history of women would suggest that?

Ssssshhh! I'm working the guilt angle.

:rl::rl:

I grew up with a 100% Italian mother. Do you really think your trying-to-inspire-guilt post can compare with that?? :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

That was a real laugh for me, Verde. Thank you, but I was hoping you might grace us in one of these:

Sorry, Borgo. I guess I'm not really in need of assessment/judgement so it's kinda moot to post a picture of myself on a public forum, you see.

• Upvote 1