Last to post in this thread wins

it's relieving...

easy enough to post stalk and google their trails back to base camp if you put an effort into it I'd think.

but it's usually best to take the humans at face value in imaginary places anyway. some of them break easily.

My contact had no clue wtf you were saying. He was like whaaaaat.

Morning. Delayed arrival! Woot! Woot! Or whatever the internet kids are saying these days.

So I also post on a Cubs board. There's like 5 guys who claim to have contacts in the organization. What are the chances that even one of them is legit?

Ask them if they've eaten horsemeat

they'll even do that for you at the supermarket, but they don't like people to know.

they'll put in the spices too, and whatever else you want pretty much.

and they'll steam your lobsters, and anything else at the seafood department, and make your old bay shrimp and...

their job descriptions are a lot more involved than they like to let on.

I learned these things from watching old ladies... yeah, older than me even... make them do half their prep work, and it's only right to carry on the tradition and show the young ones how its done.

I was going to say. They will grind your equino in the supermarket in Italy. I don't think people use it much for burgers. Italians aren't big on burgers, but they do love their sausage. Trouble is that it sucked up in Milan. Any time you took a flight from Sicily to Milan there'd be dozens of people (myself included) with freezer bags of meat. They would always laugh and shake their heads when they went through the x-ray machines.

Morning. Delayed arrival! Woot! Woot! Or whatever the internet kids are saying these days.

Ask them if they've eaten horsemeat

I was going to say. They will grind your equino in the supermarket in Italy. I don't think people use it much for burgers. Italians aren't big on burgers, but they do love their sausage. Trouble is that it sucked up in Milan. Any time you took a flight from Sicily to Milan there'd be dozens of people (myself included) with freezer bags of meat. They would always laugh and shake their heads when they went through the x-ray machines.

we just dump our extra... meat... in the woods before the leaves fall and the bears take care of the rest.

freezer bags would get costly.

I need to share this, but don't have an outlet to do it without disgracing myself.

I'm watching End of Watch with Jake Gyllenhall and I just said to myself, "Wow. From power top to power cop." A little Brokeback Mountain joke. I'm going to die alone.

we are all born alone and die alone.

yeah, even identical twins.

ok, maybe not conjoined ones.

but the rest of us are alone from our first breaths to our last. momentary moments of epiphany and consummatory illusion notwithstanding.

god speed, and good luck.

I need to share this, but don't have an outlet to do it without disgracing myself.

I'm watching End of Watch with Jake Gyllenhall and I just said to myself, "Wow. From power top to power cop." A little Brokeback Mountain joke. I'm going to die alone.

I am not exactly sure how to take this.

Don't kid yourself. You still disgraced yourself, just here you are in good company.

I am not exactly sure how to take this.

Face value?

• Upvote 1