Last to post in this thread wins

I would imagine so. Would you order in advance and then be served while 'touring'?

Yeah. I thought that you had to rent the whole tram out, but apparently you can even go just as a couple. It's just a local tram around the city, but the line hits all the hotspots - Castello Sforzesco, Duomo and Navilgi. Or as you might know them, the castle, the big church and the canals. There are a few canals in Milan designed by Davinci to get the marble into town for the Duomo. There is a bustling little nightlife around them. Milan isn't such a great spot to visit, but you can see the Last Supper. If you can do that and take a tram ride with dinner between your flight into town and your train to Florence or Venice you'll enjoy it. Unless you are there for Fashion Week or La Scala.

EU wants French for some reason.

English and French are the working languages of the United Nations. That probably has something to do with it. The EU has around 25 languages, but I think English, French and German are the working languages. God knows you aren't getting far with Italian. Italy, San Marino and the Holy See. Maybe Malta if you are feeling crazy.

English and French are the working languages of the United Nations. That probably has something to do with it. The EU has around 25 languages, but I think English, French and German are the working languages.

Most languages have official status, which means everything has to be translated into each language. Even Irish was made an official language a couple of years ago, despite having fewer speakers than Polish in Ireland.

Most languages have official status, which means everything has to be translated into each language. Even Irish was made an official language a couple of years ago, despite having fewer speakers than Polish in Ireland.

16669_583705084989581_485064327_n.jpg

I took three semesters of German and could probably pick that up again.

Yeah, I was never great at speaking German. Took three semesters after being there four years. I guess it is what you do.

I could only pick out bits and pieces of the German ladies conversations in the office.

I was better at reading it, but then again I kind knew all I needed to know after "ein biere bitte".

Hahaha. You noticed. They screwed it up so many times it's not funny, but now success. Now if I can only get the wireless to recognize the IP address I'd be king

have you tried unplugging everything for ten minutes and turning it back on?

that works for everything from juke boxes to mars rovers.