Last to post in this thread wins

He was the first Patsie fan on the internet? (Sorry PF)

I probably was.

yeah, that's not the color.

that's ginger.

now leave my baby sister alone or i'll have my step dad troll you to the ends of the earth.

he invented that you know.

Dom27? ;)

don't make me come down there and prove it by smacking your tush with her halo.

she is an angel. and more importantly a princess.

now quit it, cause whatever else she is, she's my baby sister.

You are clearly under her spell. ;)

I kid...I kid...it is what I do.

Assuming of course.

yeah cause i assumed too but my psychiatrist insists nope. mood wings do not bipolar disorder make.

course i fake it for him hard and good.... and little inside info here.. if you're employed and not seeking disability... they gives you a pass and any med you want and all you has to do id keep the wieight down and the smiling consistent and follow the news and... the world is your oyster.

really tho bipolar disorder is very close to psychosis and anyone whose moods swing unexpectedly think they has it but the rlly don't.

just turns out life sucks. hard. and.... employed ppls can get medicine like say soma but not that one just in the literary sense that make it possible to continue to put out the work until we die bless us,

Edited by cindy

yeah cause i assumed too but my psychiatrist insists nope. mood wings do not bipolar disorder make.

course i fake it for him hard and good.... and little inside info here.. if you're employed and not seeking disability... they gives you a pass and any med you want and all you has to do id keep the wieight down and the smiling consistent and follow the news and... the world is your oyster.

really tho bipolar disorder is very close to psychosis and anyone whose moods swing unexpectedly think they has it but the rlly don't.

just turns out life sucks. hard. and.... employed ppls can get medicine like say soma but not that one just in the literary sense that make it possible to continue to put out the work until we die bless us,

Over analyzer alert!!!!!