Last to post in this thread wins

I would love to kill zombies in real life, but I don't come across them often. Maybe I should try Baltimore.

Pretty sure my ex wife and the kids step Dad's are zombies. Pming you the address now.

redefine zombies and you'll find them wherever you look.

Brilliant. For instance they could be at a high school football game wearing a jersey of our favorite player that says Mom on the back. I read zombies do that a lot

it's a geek reference. skip it.

Ha. I know. It's that fishheaded thing. I used to think it was from from Dr. Who because I stopped watching after the guy with the cordoroy sport coat, perm and scarf. The re-runs used to be on between my games and the Jets games on Sunday mornings. Instead it's from Star Wars, but I stopped paying attention after the first one. The rest all seemed like Muppets to me.

you should watch the dr who reboot. tho I was sad to lose Tom baker, they're very good. until that smith guy.

Smith is the new one? He looks like a bony version of the guy before. I liked Baker and the guy before the current one. That recent guy was good both with the pretty blonde with the overbite and the chick that looked like she was from Ab Fab. i caught them on AFN sometimes and now that I'm home whenever BBC America isn't running Top Gear reruns.

yes, you like David tennant as does anyone with any sense at all. smith is a twit... and so is the new writer.

Amy was cute but she's no rose Tyler.

they got rid of rose... blonde overbite chick... cause she was much more interesting than the doctor. sad but true.

I don't watch tv anymore. that's not why but its one less reason to miss it.

yes, you like David tennant as does anyone with any sense at all. smith is a twit... and so is the new writer.

Amy was cute but she's no rose Tyler.

they got rid of rose... blonde overbite chick... cause she was much more interesting than the doctor. sad but true.

I don't watch tv anymore. that's not why but its one less reason to miss it.

Thanks for making me look this sh*t up. Rose is the pretty one with the overbite. She reminds me of Olivia D'Abo (Kevin's hippie sister from Wonder Years) and some movie chick from the 90's I can't remember now. I was not talking about Amy. I have no idea who she is/was. I was talking about Donna Noble. She reminds me of somebody from Absolutely Fabulous.

So why not post it in a hockey thread?

And as for Dr Who, Amy was the best of the reboot companions, though the new one seems to be like Kenny McCormick - she keeps getting killed.

is it worth getting the new ones?

I haven't watched the whole last season, I didn't see Amy and rory go but I suspect it was similar to the rose situation. the doctor couldn't hold his own next to her.

no one will ever be better than Sarah Jane, tho. RIP.

Glad to see that you've tested these theories out first. I use my phone for any query with naughty in it. I can't even write what I had to use to find Patsy Kensit.

I'm pretty good with the search thing. I won't get you fired.

and of course you can tell me. I'm sure I've typed much worse.

is it worth getting the new ones?

I haven't watched the whole last season, I didn't see Amy and rory go but I suspect it was similar to the rose situation. the doctor couldn't hold his own next to her.

no one will ever be better than Sarah Jane, tho. RIP.

The new one's only been in two - one with Amy, and the latest Xmas special. And got killed in both. Didn't like the way Amy & Rory ended, but at least she went out on her own terms. And I didn't care for Rose that much.

Sarah Jane was excellent. The Sarah Jane Adventures had their moments too. The whole thing needs more K-9 really... though now the Daleks have no record of the Doctor whatsoever should be interesting.

• Upvote 1

The new one's only been in two - one with Amy, and the latest Xmas special. And got killed in both. Didn't like the way Amy & Rory ended, but at least she went out on her own terms. And I didn't care for Rose that much.

Sarah Jane was excellent. The Sarah Jane Adventures had their moments too. The whole thing needs more K-9 really... though now the Daleks have no record of the Doctor whatsoever should be interesting.

more K9... yes. so very yes.

I cancelled most of the channels and only turn the thing on when there's company now but I only ever missed the doctor,