Batman Gone Bad - Gotham - Town Wins

21 minutes ago, AVM said:

Great game big guy - I've spun myself around with conspiracies before too but you came back with the CTM work.

Only reason I turned attention to you was due to Arsis play which seemed scummy to me so I pointed at your argument earlier but SMC and CTM's play trumped that argument so I switched. Not the first time wont be the last. 

1 hour ago, DPR said:

Because, SMC a.k.a Scarecrow and the final member of the Mafia team has been caught.

Town wins and the streets of Gotham will never be the same.

WHAT??? I'm not part of the Mafia team!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 4

@DPR - super ambitious setup, thanks for putting it together. 

Arsis, FYI you didn’t block me - we never submitted. Kudos for the hunch though. Pac, the arguing wasn’t  contrived - you’re clueless. Crusher won the game for you guys. He was on point. Excellent work fatty burger.

Good game everyone. Except JIF. Be salty with me all you want. Even silent treat me like RJF, but to basically break the game out of spite is super disrespectful to all the effort others put in. Especially after that absurd remark about preserving the enjoyability. I mean, dude. How do you not see the hypocrisy? 

Anyway, cheers all.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, CTM said:

Thanks DPR.

Why didn't you tell everyone that I had a solo win condition of suiciding and therefore actually won

Was waiting on that payment to show up - and it's not too late

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

Scum calling this an undeserved win ? Really ? Before JIF said a word we had you guys outed pretty decisively so don't go blaming @JiF and saying town had an undeserved win that's just sore loser crap. Crusher nailed SMC and CTM and he was smart but using the consensus of what was going on in the game. 

FWIW knowing the game mechanics like you did maybe it would have been a good idea not to recruit the symp then proceed to piss him off in the QT. Nice job by the Ape there for sure.

I didn't even see anything JIF supposedly said before outing you guys when I made this post below Still don't. He said he could be bought but that's all I read

Better Options than JIF ? so we have 

APE, SMC, CTM Recruited JIF 

Chan you have offered little to the game throughout with little scum hunting and that's a big scum tell for you . I do not think there is a Doc in this game because role blockers fill that role just fine. After SMC you should be the next Lynch 

I'm hoping scum started out with 3 players in a 14 player game with the 1 recruit possibility. If so that should end this. If we lynch you and you turn up scum along with SMC and the game does not end maybe we can release the APE and lynch him again for the win. But I'm not sure that's the way this will play out I think the game will end

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Chan you have offered little to the game throughout with little scum hunting and that's a big scum tell for you .

I disagree with this, my scum hunting varies based on level of game engagemnt not role. I was lazy town in a few games recently too.

For whatever reason I was unable to get into these last few games. I blame covid 

And ape

• Upvote 1

Great game set up, DPR.

Monday was 1 month since my father died from COVID19 and I'm grateful that I had the distraction of playing in a Pac & DPR game and modding my own after a long haitus.

There was a 24 hour online vigil spanning yesterday and today called #NamingTheLost, where volunteers read the names of tens of thousands we've lost to COVID19, including my father's name, Americo Cordero. His name was read at the 1:22:30 mark in the first 6 hr segment:

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 3

2 hours ago, Smashmouth said:

Scum calling this an undeserved win ? Really ? Before JIF said a word we had you guys outed pretty decisively so don't go blaming @JiF and saying town had an undeserved win that's just sore loser crap. Crusher nailed SMC and CTM and he was smart but using the consensus of what was going on in the game. 

FWIW knowing the game mechanics like you did maybe it would have been a good idea not to recruit the symp then proceed to piss him off in the QT. Nice job by the Ape there for sure.

I didn't even see anything JIF supposedly said before outing you guys when I made this post below Still don't. He said he could be bought but that's all I read

Better Options than JIF ? so we have 

APE, SMC, CTM Recruited JIF 

Chan you have offered little to the game throughout with little scum hunting and that's a big scum tell for you . I do not think there is a Doc in this game because role blockers fill that role just fine. After SMC you should be the next Lynch 

I'm hoping scum started out with 3 players in a 14 player game with the 1 recruit possibility. If so that should end this. If we lynch you and you turn up scum along with SMC and the game does not end maybe we can release the APE and lynch him again for the win. But I'm not sure that's the way this will play out I think the game will end

Okay, Snash.

• Thumb Down 2

1 hour ago, CTM said:

I disagree with this, my scum hunting varies based on level of game engagemnt not role. I was lazy town in a few games recently too.

For whatever reason I was unable to get into these last few games. I blame covid 

And ape

All 3 of us had better things to do. Exclusively trolling Jif isn’t a scumbtell, it’s an “I’m too busy to read so I’ll just do this for now” tell. I did it last couple games. 

18 minutes ago, SMC said:

Great game set up, DPR.

Monday was 1 month since my father died from COVID19 and I'm grateful that I had the distraction of playing in a Pac & DPR game and modding my own after a long haitus.

There was a 24 hour online vigil spanning yesterday and today called #NamingTheLost, where volunteers read the names of tens of thousands we've lost to COVID19, including my father's name, Americo Cordero. His name was read at the 1:22:30 mark in the first 6 hr segment:

Oh sh*t, I didn’t know about this. I’m so sorry, SMC.

I’m glad teh mafia has provided a reprieve. My heart goes out to you, bud.

• Upvote 3

I honestly wouldn’t have gone after the Ape til the mass reveal - kudos to 80, but also to Ape. Not sure we win this game without the reveals and insane luck of being able to somewhat vet one another.

Ape was on the short-list N1 to investigate but was probably bottom 3 or so by the time we mass revealed, though would have been at the top without a lynch. Also appreciated the “you can’t win until you lynch me twice!” efforts, though I’ll give myself a slight bit of credit for not going for that.

I had fun...all I ask for in a mafia game, really enjoyed the Arkham setup. Thanks to DPR for modding and putting up with our whiney BS all game lol

3 minutes ago, AVM said:

Playing the best I’ve played as town in half a decade while confined to a quasi-dead thread is so perfect idk what more to say lmao

Watching you and Crusher this game was like watching Turner and Hooch slow dance to Blitzkrieg Bop. Quite marvelous.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, AVM said:

I honestly wouldn’t have gone after the Ape til the mass reveal - kudos to 80, but also to Ape. Not sure we win this game without the reveals and insane luck of being able to somewhat vet one another.

Ape was on the short-list N1 to investigate but was probably bottom 3 or so by the time we mass revealed, though would have been at the top without a lynch. Also appreciated the “you can’t win until you lynch me twice!” efforts, though I’ll give myself a slight bit of credit for not going for that.

I had fun...all I ask for in a mafia game, really enjoyed the Arkham setup. Thanks to DPR for modding and putting up with our whiney BS all game lol

Dude, too kind. I was terrible this game.