Darnold's Skill Set To Gase's System...

1 hour ago, THE BARON said:

Again.  You distort things to make yourself look intelligent. All the things I mentioned like zone blocking, line shifts, misdirection, play-action, running styles were to demonstrate different components of an offense.  Such has to be understood first before you can discuss designing an offense with an overall vison in mind.  And the first insult of the thread came from you, not me.

Your response was to refute the larger point of my original post by obsessing about zone blocking.  That was never a key to the larger point.  It was something you zeroed in on because you didn't like the tenor of my post and you wanted to swing your sack around.  

For all I know you coached or played football at a high level and for many years.  Even that would not give you the standing to look into your ego driven crystal ball and exclaim that others could not possibly understand blocking schemes or that they never saw a football in their life.

And now... YOU ARE DONE

So you said stuff, without really understanding their design and usage, in order to make the point that you know your stuff.

So science.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

25 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

Again.  You distort things to make yourself look intelligent. All the things I mentioned like zone blocking, line shifts, misdirection, play-action, running styles were to demonstrate different components of an offense.  Such has to be understood first before you can discuss designing an offense with an overall vison in mind.  And the first insult of the thread came from you, not me.

Your response was to refute the larger point of my original post by obsessing about zone blocking.  That was never a key to the larger point.  It was something you zeroed in on because you didn't like the tenor of my post and you wanted to swing your sack around.  

For all I know you coached or played football at a high level and for many years.  Even that would not give you the standing to look into your ego driven crystal ball and exclaim that others could not possibly understand blocking schemes or that they never saw a football in their life.

And now... YOU ARE DONE

Ego driven.

And after I said I'm done with you, you had to come back with "And now... YOU ARE DONE". Exactly In a nut shell who you are.  Ego driven

40 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

Why don't you try to make yourself even more convincing.  Along with not knowing what zone blocking is, you can add that I don't know the difference between a guard and a tackle.  And don't stop there.  You can always say that I don't even know what a football is.  That would really make your argument.  All the world bows down to the fiery logic of your of your blistering football intellect.  

Like I said before... The clock is ticking.  The season will start.  The Jets offense will underperform for reasons that include what I have been describing in this thread.  And, I'm sure you will still be cock sure of yourself.  After all, I don't even know what a quarterback is and you wrote the book.  

Admitting your own flaws is the first step to recovery.

Glad we could get that sorted out.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Jet Nut said:

Ego driven.

And after I said I'm done with you, you had to come back with "And now... YOU ARE DONE". Exactly In a nut shell who you are.  Ego driven

FYI... If this thread is getting slow you might want to peek in on another recent thread that I linked below.  You'll meet up with other posters who have similar things to say about Gase's coaching prowess.  There are more people you can accuse of being a football illiterate because they also realize Gase has been deficient at utilizing his assets and inept in general.  Perhaps those people don't know a single thing about blocking schemes either.  That MUST be the case...

f

5 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

FYI... If this thread is getting slow you might want to peek in on another recent thread that I linked below.  You'll meet up with other posters who have similar things to say about Gase's coaching prowess.  There are more people you can accuse of being a football illiterate because they also realize Gase has been deficient at utilizing his assets and inept in general.  Perhaps those people don't know a single thing about blocking schemes either.  That MUST be the case...

f

More SCIENCE

Your quote

And now... YOU ARE DONE

• Upvote 2