Team Slippers

Honestly my friend showed up here after golfing the other day. He ran down the hill in flip flops. He's in an air cast the rest of this summer after blowing his ankle out.

I got into a fight in my prime taking my drunk friend home. It still gets talked of as legend here. I beat up 5 dudes, but mainly cause they where hesitant to fight a lunatic and one was kicking my friend on the floor in his face while I handled the first 4. He came out of the house in flip flops that night 

Sandles are for the beach or a public shower. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Aaron Hernandez said:

Honestly my friend showed up here after golfing the other day. He ran down the hill in flip flops. He's in an air cast the rest of this summer after blowing his ankle out.

I got into a fight in my prime taking my drunk friend home. It still gets talked of as legend here. I beat up 5 dudes, but mainly cause they where hesitant to fight a lunatic and one was kicking my friend on the floor in his face while I handled the first 4. He came out of the house in flip flops that night 

As it should. 

12 hours ago, Aaron Hernandez said:

I live in southeastern NC, where, along with the high temperatures, the humidity averages the following:

• May - 74 %
  • June - 76 %
  • July - 78 %
  • August/September - 80 %
  • October - 75 %

I'll wear sandals as I see fit!