The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

3 hours ago, BallinPB said:

UNVOTE 

VOTE 80

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Looks like I'm L-4?  Under more ordinary circumstances I'd be OK with getting lynched so I could talk more trash about Jamal Adams on the main board.  But I'm not VT this game so I'd rather not be the lynch.  

Lol you derp.. seriously 

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I sure did.  Speedlynches on 80, when several players have said they just want to kill someone now that the weekend is over, would be a very likely end result here.  I was the  lead votegetter.  Only a matter of time.

This would be a more reasonable take had you caught 2 votes and been l-3. However you prematurely blowing you reveal wad fits

Thus far I'm more interested in reactions than derpina derping

44 minutes ago, JustEndTheSuffering said:

You’re voting me because it says I’m reading the thread? Come on man. 

43 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

For over an hour without posting, yes.  

And thanks to the Ape you have a built in defense for that to hide behind.  Thanks Ape.  

Dumb reason to vote some one big ragu

39 minutes ago, GATA said:

That's not true me & @Pac share a special red lobster bond 

We're not rivals , robots have no emotions

^ also thinks Coors light is a craft beer and the best alcoholic wine comes in boxes 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 3

45 minutes ago, Stark said:

VOTE JIF 

sorry @GATA should have waited another min on VC

Vote stark 

nudged at 80, and now squatting on jifs twink face thinking the 80 lynch will go through without him dirtying is pristine twat hands

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It's very informative.  Apparently the Holy Land looks a lot like southern California.  Who knew?

You should grow a moustache and open a college that uses pron as thr only source material for learning

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Looks like I'm L-4?  Under more ordinary circumstances I'd be OK with getting lynched so I could talk more trash about Jamal Adams on the main board.  But I'm not VT this game so I'd rather not be the lynch.  

Pussy

Fun Fact about @Jetsfan80 #483:

The average person will spend over 220,000 hours of their life asleep, coincidentally, that's the same amount of time that 80 will have spent staring at naked department store female mannequins.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, CTM said:

Vote stark 

nudged at 80, and now squatting on jifs twink face thinking the 80 lynch will go through without him dirtying is pristine twat hands

Good vote.  Wasn't aware until you just pointed it out that he didn't join my train.  

unvote vote Stark

• Upvote 1

VOTE COUNT:

80 - - Dice, JETS, Nyn, Ballin, Barry, Ape (6)

Drums - - kdels (1)

Lizzie - - Crusher, (1)

Barry - - Paradis (1)

Stark - - Drums, CTM, 80 (3)

Paradis - - Lizzie (1)

Jif - - Stark (1)

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

For over an hour without posting, yes.  

And thanks to the Ape you have a built in defense for that to hide behind.  Thanks Ape.  

The sad part is that he does it for free.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I dunno who your rival is!  Is it me?  Rivals imply equals.  We are not equals.  You are a lovely Israeli badass soldier scorpion with a great rack who excels at Mafia.  I am 80.  

Aw that's sweet.

You're still dying though.

• Haha 1

33 minutes ago, CTM said:

Vote stark 

whatevs.

I don't think 80 is getting lynched 80 was being 80. I voted JiF because he's been in and out of the thread not voted anyone. Commented on his "no lynch 80 on D1" and still hasn't placed a vote or posted almost anything.

go take a shower

1 minute ago, Stark said:

whatevs.

I don't think 80 is getting lynched 80 was being 80. I voted JiF because he's been in and out of the thread not voted anyone. Commented on his "no lynch 80 on D1" and still hasn't placed a vote or posted almost anything.

go take a shower

Twatty defense noted 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Nynaeve said:

Is CTM really who you want to use as a role model?  Seriously, just think about it for a minute and get back to me.

Of course not but at the same time he doesn't get to criticize me for something he does all the time as part of his gameplay.