The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

11 minutes ago, BallinPB said:

UNVOTE 

VOTE 80

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

eat dicks with your premature completely unnecessary half assed reveal. 

unvote

vote 80

VOTE COUNT:

80 - - Spoot, Dice, JETS, Nyn, Ballin, Barry (6)

Drums - - kdels, CTM, (2)

Lizzie - - Crusher, 80 (2)

Barry - - Paradis (1)

Stark - - Drums (1)

Paradis - - Lizzie (1)

CTM - - Stark (1)

With 17 alive, it takes 9 to lynch

6 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

unvote

vote 80

3 minutes ago, Stark said:

i can agree to this, but you kind of do it to yourself. agree with @Barry McCockinner L-4 you really didn't need to say what you said. 

Saying I'm "not VT" is a pretty common half reveal in these parts.  I've seen @CTM basically do the same thing numerous times here. 

But of course me doing it is seen as scummy.  Whatevs.

• Thumb Down 1

5 minutes ago, Stark said:

i can agree to this, but you kind of do it to yourself. agree with @Barry McCockinner L-4 you really didn't need to say what you said. 

I sure did.  Speedlynches on 80, when several players have said they just want to kill someone now that the weekend is over, would be a very likely end result here.  I was the  lead votegetter.  Only a matter of time.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Saying I'm "not VT" is a pretty common half reveal in these parts.  I've seen @CTM basically do the same thing numerous times here. 

But of course me doing it is seen as scummy.  Whatevs.

its not what you said, it was/is the timing. if you didn't think you were going to get votes after that I think your still high off of the Jamal trade.

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

With zero pressure you made yourself a target and gave town no information. This gives me diarrhea.

What you deem zero pressure I deem imminent death.  Nyn and Ballin had just voted me in rather quick succession to put me 2-3 votes above the leading votegetter at the time.  That's "CFD on 80" territory.  

I'm an expert on this subject.  You're out of your element on this one.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

What you deem zero pressure I deem imminent death.  Nyn and Ballin had just voted me in rather quick succession to put me 2-3 votes above the leading votegetter at the time.  That's "CFD on 80" territory.  

eric fanning page GIF

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'm comfortable with that.  

That movie you gif'd above was pretty good, btw.  And I'm not even a big Andy Samberg fan.

"80 is changing the subject kill it!"

never saw the movie just thought the gif was appropriate. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

With zero pressure you made yourself a target and gave town no information. This gives me diarrhea.

80 says every game that he makes it obvious when he is scum. Definitely interested to see what some others have to say. I heard nyn loves half reveals. 

80 you kinda put yourself in a corner here. I don’t see how you don’t fully reveal at this point, which is some kind of irony. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

21 hours apart is "rather quick succession"?

50 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Nothing to disagree with here. When you go, you go quick. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

probably drums, nyn and crusher. 

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

unvote

vote 80

57 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Hmmmm, you kinda jumped of your top 3 rather quickly there Cocky B. Premature? 80?  Really? He gets lynch quicker and more often than anyone playing. This stinks. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I think Barry is town.  His reaction to my half-reveal seemed authentic.

So that's one good thing that has come out of it thus far.

Doesn't make hie post any less terrible.  I though your post was timed ok and reasonable considering your history of getting lynched. 

Just now, The Crusher said:

Hmmmm, you kinda jumped of your top 3 rather quickly there Cocky B. Premature? 80?  Really? He gets lynch quicker and more often than anyone playing. This stinks. 

Not as bad as your stomach folds.

Top 3 is a bullsh*t list thrown out for sh*ts and giggles.

The game has been basically dead (typical early d1). Why in the world would anyone think a speed lynch is about to go down?

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Doesn't make hie post any less terrible.  I though your post was timed ok and reasonable considering your history of getting lynched. 

Right, I just think its moderately bad town play rather than scummy. 

Barry always hates how I choose to reveal.  I've done this to him twice in the last 4 or 5 games, I believe.  lol.

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Read to me more like a "policy vote" from Barry.  Much like JC votes a self-voter just about every time, regardless of who he reads as scum at the time.