The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Fine.  Since I won't be available this evening.

I'm Town Detective.  (Not Cop, Detective.)

Each night I choose a player and get to see if they shot a gun that night.  I'll evidently be told one of 3 things:  Positive, Negative or No Result.

Has anyone ever heard of a detective that checks if a player used a gun? The mafia wiki says they check if they killed someone.

Not a huge difference but doesn't quite match up.

Also, the working used for results us weird. "I'll evidently be told ..." The F? Why use that language. You'll get your results how you get your results.

7 hours ago, CTM said:

Vote stark 

nudged at 80, and now squatting on jifs twink face thinking the 80 lynch will go through without him dirtying is pristine twat hands

7 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Good vote.  Wasn't aware until you just pointed it out that he didn't join my train.  

unvote vote Stark

7 hours ago, Stark said:

whatevs.

I don't think 80 is getting lynched 80 was being 80. I voted JiF because he's been in and out of the thread not voted anyone. Commented on his "no lynch 80 on D1" and still hasn't placed a vote or posted almost anything.

go take a shower

6 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Wow this game has picked up and proceeded going off the rails.  The 80 train almost and absolutely seems too easy. unvote vote stark

6 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

vote Stark

For nudging on 80's train without joining in.

Fun Fact about @Jetsfan80 #496:

80 currently holds the record at his local pottery club for number of clay vases shaped in an hour: 295.

4 hours ago, CTM said:

Unvote

Vote stark 

3 hours ago, Jetscode1 said:

Vote Stark

Just noticed @Losmeisteris not playing this game.

The quick Stark run up kinda stood out to me so I wanted to have it all in one place

Out of those votes Crusher and Spoot are my least favorite 

On another note CTM is posting more than I have ever seen him on D1. I went back and looked at some of his scum games and he had high post counts in those games, so since there's already a vote there I'll join there for now 

unvote vote CTM

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Drums said:

Out of those votes Crusher and Spoot are my least favorite 

On another note CTM is posting more than I have ever seen him on D1. I went back and looked at some of his scum games and he had high post counts in those games, so since there's already a vote there I'll join there for now 

unvote vote CTM

Not terrible logic. CTM would  get  excited at the possibility of ruining something. Anything. 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Has anyone ever heard of a detective that checks if a player used a gun? The mafia wiki says they check if they killed someone.

Not a huge difference but doesn't quite match up.

Also, the working used for results us weird. "I'll evidently be told ..." The F? Why use that language. You'll get your results how you get your results.

No and yes but hes committed to it now 

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Not terrible logic. CTM would  get  excited at the possibility of ruining something. Anything. 

Looking back I realized he has never been scum in a game I've played, I think the most recent was the Monster Mash- I haven't had time to read it. I noticed that he's high on the post counts so far this thread and those. Not much but it's D1

5 minutes ago, Drums said:

Other notes:

Barry looking like town, Crusher was stretching with that stuff on him before imo

I feel like JC is giving me JC town vibes

I believe 80's reveal but either way that will work its way out

Why is 80’s reveal going to work it’s way out? 

2 minutes ago, Drums said:

Looking back I realized he has never been scum in a game I've played, I think the most recent was the Monster Mash- I haven't had time to read it. I noticed that he's high on the post counts so far this thread and those. Not much but it's D1

If he’s scum he will stop actively playing and just hang around adding commentary. Commenting on others players play rather than actively scum hunting and pushing buttons. He takes his foot off the gas and Coast typically as scum. Like treading water in a sense. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, The Crusher said:

If he’s scum he will stop actively playing and just hang around adding commentary. Commenting on others players play rather than actively scum hunting and pushing buttons. He takes his foot off the gas and Coast typically as scum. Like treading water in a sense. 

He does that and is a top poster in a game? 

14 minutes ago, Drums said:

I assume 80 will **** it up at some point if he is lying and I expect the vets to catch on if no one else does

Fair enough. Honestly if he was lying I would think he would have took a minute to check out wiki-mafia.  He soft revealed and took enough time in between to check.  I think it’s more likely  the new mod took liberty with the role.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Drums said:

He does that and is a top poster in a game? 

Yes. I didn’t say he become inactive and hides I said he coast and provides commentary. He post a good bit, enough to look active, but nothing that would bring attention to himself. Just comments on everybody’s play and rides the wave of opinion.  

• Upvote 1