The Wire Mafia (GAME OVER - STANFIELD WINS!)

1 hour ago, HessStation said:

Yep,

She only FC’d bc she wasn’t around and I told her to FC doc so she sorta just blurted it out when she got back

Yeah. Hess was a trooper. I apologize to everyone really. Had a job crisis and I really did want to sub out but I didn't want to ditch jvill and hess if there were no sub prospects so I sort of dragged along.

GG everyone and thanks for modding jvill

• Upvote 4

On 8/16/2020 at 12:10 PM, Jetscode1 said:

Read the isos of Hess and CTM.  Both are just trying to get any lynch.  It's especially clear with the AVM lynch.  CTM goes as far to say he's certain he's scum.  I'm telling you to read it.  We're ****ed either way cause LK will not vote with me but I'm certain remaining scum equals:

Nyn:  I called her out first, the flip-flopped but now with your commuter claim, she has to be scum.

CTM:  Read the iso, especially the interplay with Hess.  The pied piper of town.  Opposing sides but same intent.

Hess:  Read the iso, especially the interplay with CTM.  The pied piper of town.  Opposing sides but same intent.

Listen, I've made my share of mistakes and then some but I'm town and town makes many mistakes.  I get it we probably lose here but the only path to victory is with you and LK.  If I was scum I'd be buddying up to Nyn and CTM who both are reading me as town.  Ask yourself, why would I play this way as scum?

You should have just said something dude.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

lol, seriously.  You didn't care and it was obvious.

Just not true. At that point in the game I thought there was a SK and 2 scum I needed to kill. I was definitly focused in lynching barksdale and was most confident in avm

22 minutes ago, CTM said:

Just not true. At that point in the game I thought there was a SK and 2 scum I needed to kill. I was definitly focused in lynching barksdale and was most confident in avm

You had the advantage of being scum.  Even if you were wrong you were right as you eliminated competition.  Good game.  After AVM there was zero hope for town.  I couldn't have slowed it down if I had tried.  My price to pay for not protecting Kdels.

22 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

You had the advantage of being scum.  Even if you were wrong you were right as you eliminated competition.  Good game.  After AVM there was zero hope for town.  I couldn't have slowed it down if I had tried.  My price to pay for not protecting Kdels.

I had you in my town pile. Hope that helps.,

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, HessStation said:

Snake finished 

2F2985C9-626D-445A-9676-6071FB5CD040.jpeg

1 hour ago, Jetscode1 said:

For how many years did you think Hess was a large black man? You’re a total ****in Oracle.