I Challenge @SAR I 

hamat711

1 hour ago, hamat711 said:

I'm tired of seeing this man talk trash about the Bills. This man is delusional and will literally argue facts to create a false narrative. Therefore, I challenge  @SAR I 

If the Bills beat the Jets this Sunday, @SAR I must accept that the better team won that day without making any excuses.

If the Jets beat the Bills, I will donate  $50 to any charity in which a current Jets player supports. The choice of Charity will be picked by  @SAR I .

@SAR I  Must say "I accept these terms" before kickoff on Sunday or deal is void.

Come at me bro.

This is a Jets Board. @SAR I is not only a plank holder of this board, and long time regular, but a consumate Jets fan.

You are trash. We don't want or need you here.

Get the **** out with this. You should be banned for garbage behavior like this. 

So here is the deal when it comes to this money stuff. We have had things like this before. Then when people don't pay I get messages looking for the money because it was in the forums.

So without having read anything more than half of the first post, I have to say no thanks.

• Post of the Week 2