I Challenge @SAR I 

hamat711

I'm tired of seeing this man talk trash about the Bills. This man is delusional and will literally argue facts to create a false narrative. Therefore, I challenge  @SAR I 

If the Bills beat the Jets this Sunday, @SAR I must accept that the better team won that day without making any excuses.

If the Jets beat the Bills, I will donate  $50 to any charity in which a current Jets player supports. The choice of Charity will be picked by  @SAR I .

@SAR I  Must say "I accept these terms" before kickoff on Sunday or deal is void.

Come at me bro.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 8

2 minutes ago, hamat711 said:

I'm tired of seeing this man talk trash about the Bills. This man is delusional and will literally argue facts to create a false narrative. Therefore, I challenge  @SAR I 

If the Bills beat the Jets this Sunday, @SAR I must accept that the better team won that day without making any excuses.

If the Jets beat the Bills, I will donate  $50 to any charity in which a current Jets player supports. The choice of Charity will be picked by  @SAR I .

Come at me bro.

Being lower upper-middle class and rationalizing bad predictions are kind of his thing so I dunno how you think you're more likely to extract no excuses than you are 50 bucks.

• Haha 1

@hamat711

Talk about delusional, your fan base is going to have their hearts torn into pieces if these are their true expectations. The jets are horrible right? 7 point underdogs?You have more things to worry about apparently, meanwhile you’re talking trash on a jets forum. What does it matter to you if a jets fan on a jets forum defends his team? Weird.

191C0BB2-06F1-4DF7-8D19-570FC556A7B8.thumb.png.87de6f12ca07044be70388ab18f96716.png

• Upvote 1

Just now, hamat711 said:

@SAR I  Must say "I accept these terms" before kickoff on Sunday or deal is void.

Come at me bro.

..the bills are a better team but the jets are gonna win this sunday... by 6   8::

cheers ~ ~ 

:beer:

• Post of the Week 1

34 minutes ago, hamat711 said:

Come at me bro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RPFZCGgjDSg

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, hamat711 said:

Come at me bro.

Says the Troll. Be gone with you. 

• Post of the Week 1

43 minutes ago, freestater said:

I have a betting problem. This thread triggers it. You don't see other posters around here tempting others by starting threads about beer, scotches or the fine, fine cheebah. Bad bills fan. Cut it out. 

I'm sorry. That is why I wanted to make it a charity bet and Sar would not need to partake or use money. I can take it down if it becomes a problem.

40 minutes ago, Jetlife33 said:

@hamat711

Talk about delusional, your fan base is going to have their hearts torn into pieces if these are their true expectations. The jets are horrible right? 7 point underdogs?You have more things to worry about apparently, meanwhile you’re talking trash on a jets forum. What does it matter to you if a jets fan on a jets forum defends his team? Weird.

191C0BB2-06F1-4DF7-8D19-570FC556A7B8.thumb.png.87de6f12ca07044be70388ab18f96716.png

I go thru this "We're going to the Super Bowl this year, bank on it" bull sh*t out here every year. After going 0-2 after the 1st 2 games the same people want the HC, GM, and QB's heads. Same old song every year. 

1 hour ago, hamat711 said:

Come at me bro.

Futurama Fry - Let the dick measuring contest BEGIN!!!!!

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

look we do big boy bets around JN so if you can’t match the price, don’t snatch the dice, you hear?

@SAR I bet two of those BMW’s with the prostitutes sitting on the French vanilla leather seats  & tell em put up or shut up.

He lost those to Kraft two years ago.  Gotta keep up, PK :)

• Haha 1