Cowherd: Jets have reached out to agents about coaching candidates

Vudu

51 minutes ago, JiF said:

Yes, when healthy and I would still maintain it's considerably stronger on offense.   

The defense has 1 first rounder (2 if you include Ogletree now) and 2 second round picks in Maye and Quincy Wilson who has largely been a disappointment.  And literally there is nobody else even worthy mentioning. 

The offense has 3 first rounders (4 if you include Flacco now) and guys like Gore/Bell who are stars in the league and Crowder who could play anywhere and then you have the guys that havent quite shown it yet who apparently have potential; Mims, Herndon, Perine, etc. 

I mean, just compare the players on both side.  It's pretty clear that sadly, the offense has more talent. 

You can't include Flacco (he is currently irrelevant), but I agree that the offense has a lot more potential. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

If you can’t recruit at Michigan that’s a problem.  
He shouldn’t even go near that excuse

Michigan is not as easy to recruit for as Alabama which is a party school that pays its players.   That’s simply a fact.

And besides recruiting ability is not applicable to nfl coaching

2 hours ago, Philc1 said:

Michigan is not as easy to recruit for as Alabama which is a party school that pays its players.   That’s simply a fact.

And besides recruiting ability is not applicable to nfl coaching

Michigan is right at the top of the list of schools.  Theres hardly a difference between those schools, theyre more dependent on position than school

I didnt bring up recruitment.  

You did and I replied to what you wrote to me

College is all about recruiting.  It requires a different skill set by coaches.  Maybe Harbaugh is running a clean program and if he is there’s no way he can compete with schools like Alabama and Ohio State who are paying their players

Michigan is also a tough academic school - way tougher than the other powerhouses

On 9/29/2020 at 1:23 PM, SAR I said:

Back in July you had the perfectly healthy Jets at 5 wins this season.  When the injured players come back, that's what we'll be.

So you have nothing to complain about.

SAR I

Okay, I'll pivot with you. Why is 5 wins acceptable? Why is 5 wins "nothing to complain about"?

• Upvote 1