Today is the scariest day

34 minutes ago, bitonti said:

if 2 douche bags talk philosophy on a Jets board 

and no one hears it

did it really happen? 

Of course the answer is yes.

It's just like if a man talks to himself in the middle of the forest and his wife is not there to hear him is he still wrong. In terms of a Jets board, substitute wife with nyjunc.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, freestater said:

This is the day that can screw up our tank. A reeling pats team and a devious monster willing to throw one to sabotage his hated ex-employers. This is the one I'm worried about. If we can manage to get blown out tonight, that #1 pick is ours baby. 

Nervous Ted Striker GIF by filmeditor

I will be rooting for us to win just like every game. If we lose I will be less upset than normal. I am not even sure Trevor is better than Fields and if we can continue playing the way we have we will likely have a Top 2 pick.

Boy golly gee, I sure hope my Jets win tonight with Joe Flacco under center so they can go 1-15 and miss out on an absolutely fantastic QB prospect ?.  That will show BB and the Pats who the new class in the AFC East is.  Look at me guys.  I’m such a #realfan.  

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Warfish said:

I hope we win, for no reason other than to emotionally destroy the "rooting for losses" fans. 

Have a nice day.

4 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

I am so sick of reading these threads about the tank, I am going to root for the Jets to win the rest of the season. Thank you tank fans for giving me a rooting interest in the games. 

And I hope the "Rooting for losses" fans continue to cause visceral, emotional responses from the "Real fans" group. 

Those tears are delicious, as being angry about how fans choose to be entertained continues to be hilarious.  

I'm having fun this season.  Most enjoyable one we've had in a while.  How's rooting for wins working out for you guys?

8 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

And I hope the "Rooting for losses" fans continue to cause visceral, emotional responses from the "Real fans" group. 

Those tears are delicious, as being angry about how fans choose to be entertained continues to be hilarious.  

Let's be honest, the amount of time some of you have spent rooting for losses the past few years is only slightly less than the amount of time Pats, Bills and Phins fans have spent rooting for Jets losses.

I'm not saying I'm a real fan or you're not a real fan.  That's not up to me to decide.

I'm just pointing out the truth:  You spend almost as much time rooting for us to lose as the most die-hard Pats fan does.

If you're cool with that, well, you do you.

I'm having fun this season.  Most enjoyable one we've had in a while. 

Interesting.  I would think this goes well beyond the "grit your teeth and bear through it for the greater good" concept of rooting for losses, and moves well into the "like a Pats Fan, Jets losses bring me happiness" area.  

When an 0-8 headed towards 0-16 season is the most enjoyable one you've had in a while, I would think maybe re-examining what it is that brings you happiness might be warranted.  

Unless, of course, you're just really into all the homoerotic shirtless images of T.L. now commonplace on JN.  I respect your lifestyle choice my friend, just isn't for me.

P.S. My most enjoyable season in recent years was 2015.  A seasons roundly hated by many Jets Fans.  /shrug.

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I'm having fun this season.  Most enjoyable one we've had in a while.  How's rooting for wins working out for you guys?

Screw you with your fake fan real fan crap. I have rooted for this nightmare of a sports franchise for over 40 years. They have pretty much been a dumpster fire that whole time and I have stood by them always. I also expect them to continue to be a dumpster fire whether we select Lawrence, Fields or pick a QB because we are not a QB away from competitive. We should trade the pick. That is why I think these threads make no sense. 

How do those we Effen tears taste