Did the Jets lose on purpose that final drive?

Philc1

Did the Jets lose on purpose that final drive?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Did the Jets lose on purpose that final drive?

• Yes
    • No

1 hour ago, 56mehl56 said:

Then why are you here posting ?

Because for the past 18 hours since the game has ended this is the 100th thread created in regards to the blitz or Cover 0 on the last play. I for one am Bored of the drivel.  We are 0-12 Lets enjoy this and the possibility of securing the first pick i personally don't give  a flying Fu** how it was done.  

Spoiler

There was a multiple combination of incompetent plays by both teams.

What jumps out at me most might be Marcus Maye's whiff to push Darren Waller out of bounds as he rumbled towards the end zone. He did not even have to tackle him, he just had push him off his path as Waller ran towards the end zone, tight along the side line.

Greg Williams is this week's scapegoat because yesterday he made the Jet's last most egregious mistake. Let's not pretend that the Jets played winning football yesterday. The Jets played marginally worse than the Raiders yesterday.

Greg Williams did his best Greg Williams impression. Working with a bad defensive roster, he's a good coach whose tragic flaw is that he is too much of a gambler in situations where caution is needed.

Most fans hate watching their teams play prevent defense. A Greg Williams is what we, the peanut gallery, want to see except when it backfires on a UDFA cornerback working without safety help. Carr is one of the best NFL qbs against the blitz, not a good recipe for a win.

If the blitz had got to Carr, Williams would be the hero... and that is what he craves, adulation. Instead Monday December 7th, 2020 Greg Williams is being mocked by the endless NFL media talking heads.

• Upvote 1

58 minutes ago, ToonforPrez said:

Because for the past 18 hours since the game has ended this is the 100th thread created in regards to the blitz or Cover 0 on the last play. I for one am Bored of the drivel.  We are 0-12 Lets enjoy this and the possibility of securing the first pick i personally don't give  a flying Fu** how it was done.  

Reveal hidden contents

So don't read it . Pretty simple isn't it.