By the way, I'm a fan still, but don't really give a sh*t

SouthernJet

24 minutes ago, QB1 said:

You are posting on a Jets message board, you care more than 99.9999% of NFL fans out there 

individual statement. You would have to know me and how I cared before to what state I am in now as far as how I react to losses now etc. Its a point A to Point B thing..

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, SouthernJet said:

individual statement. You would have to know me and how I cared before to what state I am in now as far as how I react to losses now etc. Its a point A to Point B thing..

dear Sjet, hi !.. happy holidays ?..   please keep in mind that...

252653_3818134185871_1131239709_n.jpg?_n

2 hours ago, SouthernJet said:

You still came back today. Even without Trevor we've never had this many draft assets 2 years consecutively in 2021 & 2022 with this amount of cap dollars. It's not as everyone is saying here, THE END OF THE WORLD. If Macc was still here? Yes, but I think Joe Douglas can turn this around. 

3 hours ago, QB1 said:

You are posting on a Jets message board, you care more than 99.9999% of NFL fans out there 

I care about this site and (most of) the individuals on it.

I don’t care about the team anymore.  Going forward I will likely treat them like I’ve treated the New York Knicks the last few years. 

• Upvote 2