Game Thread: Crusher and JiF renew their vows

42 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

If anyone else were cop, my guess is ctm as gf would have kill the cop.

I posted about him as gf already though.   Then called him out for taking a path to a cheap win. So, the way I see it there is 1 of 2 scenarios in motion:

1. I’m right - he is GF and he’s chosen the tougher path because if you know CTM, he loves gamesmanship and is obsessed with me.

2. One if you, green, or bump is making a master play of mind fyck the ape.

Others exist, but these are the two I’m watching.

Could you see any other scenario than the 2 you listed?  

Game balance or roles that I might not be awar of?  

14 minutes ago, Stark said:

Could you see any other scenario than the 2 you listed?  

Game balance or roles that I might not be awar of?  

Yes, I’m just listing the ones I think are stating me in the face. 

There could be an even night SK that holstered the whole game. Green could be the last scum, and you, me and ctm are dummies.

I’m sure there’s more. ?‍♂️

I’m gonna be honest. You got the best you’re getting from me. I’m a terrible closer. I’m great early in games, but staying alive longer gives the analytical part of my brain fits - the same part that hunts well early. It’s good to know your strengths and weaknesses. The latter is being exploited right now, tbh.

Vote ctm

if I’m wrong, I’m wrong. I’m not going to turn back on my first instinct of the game. Is what it is. My logic: 80 isn’t pushing a D1 list of ctm, jc and Spoot without a bus, and pushing a ctm lynch by accident. Goal was to get him viewed and/or distance from him.

Stark, if it’s you you played brilliantly, and deserve the win.

well done everyone. Love games that come down to the final 3.

• Post of the Week 1

13 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Vote ctm

if I’m wrong, I’m wrong. I’m not going to turn back on my first instinct of the game. Is what it is. My logic: 80 isn’t pushing a D1 list of ctm, jc and Spoot without a bus, and pushing a ctm lynch by accident. Goal was to get him viewed and/or distance from him.

Stark, if it’s you you played brilliantly, and deserve the win.

well done everyone. Love games that come down to the final 3.

VOTE CTM

Have to stick with cop here. The role fits. And ctm veing scum with 80 and the whole bussing a GF is meta for 80. 

@JiF

• Upvote 1

As Stark and Ape embraced, thinking that together, they saved Crusher and JiF from the evil hippy monster who ruins everything...Ape felt something happening in his man parts.  Stark holding tightly to the Ape's ball, stared deep into his eyes. 

Ape - "why are you grabbing my balls so hard, please be gentle.  I'm down for a celebration but this doesnt feel good"

Stark - "I'm grabbing your balls, because that's what I've done this entire time.  I'm a cock blocking, ball grabbing, son of a bitch.  I was the person who yelled out the in the crowd, I was the one who sent my my conspirators packing, it was me, all along"

The Ape, shocked and appalled that he was deceived, fell to his knees.  He looked over the filthy hippy, he looked up at the dirty Godfather and felt defeated.   He worked so hard, he played the game so well, only to once again be let down by Chan The Monster - Vanilla Town, who ruins everything.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Dude, you played awesome.  I kind of felt bad having the GF in there.  

Thanks buddy. I had them all queued up, but couldn’t close. I’m a terrible closer. Whaddaya gonna do? 

Fantastic game though. Thank you!

• Upvote 2

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Broke my old rule for end game: cleanest player is the dirty one. Should have thought about it, but with all the names at the bottom... didn’t want to delay the next game. Sorry to let you all down, town. 

Harrison Ford Shrug GIF by Star Wars

You did great (untill you hung me out to dry at the end you filthy animal)

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Broke my old rule for end game: cleanest player is the dirty one. Should have thought about it, but with all the names at the bottom... didn’t want to delay the next game. Sorry to let you all down, town. 

Harrison Ford Shrug GIF by Star Wars

So you really were cop? 

• Haha 3

@BUM-KNEE @Greenseed4

great newcomers!  Both awesome additions.  Definitely captured the spirit of our community and picked up on the game quickly.

Really really well done.  

@Stark - great game, you basically got zero help from your team and played it very well all the way to the end.  Congrats!

@Drums- highly entertaining game.  Would have crazy to see what happened if you made it just 1 more day!

@Integrity28 - nothing to be ashamed of, carried the entire town, your instincts were ridiculously good this game.  Your notes, were really spot on.  Great observations. Just a tough situation to be in.  Legit though, one of the better games I can remember in a while.

@Jetscode1 - I had to laugh at you protecting Ape because it reminded me of the game where Nyn was Cop and I protected myself the entire game even though she was out in the open.  lol.

Fun game to mod, thanks gang!

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

11 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

All I can do is applaud you. Well done. 

tip hat thank you GIF by Captain Obvious

Role fisher. ?

Honestly you played a damn good game. I decided once 80 got lynch I was going to try to get you and CTM to end and hope it worked this way. 
I thought for sure you were going to vote me today

good game ape. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

The bum and green jibberisj at the end was hilarious, but crippling. Omg did they have my head spinning.

Too funny. Guys gotta keep playing, both hilarious!

******* great additions....like, they had no learning curve and just stepped right into our style of play.