Jump to content

Game Thread: Crusher and JiF renew their vows


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You sure that wasn't @Jetscode1?

It was 4pm, Crusher had finally ate the entire...errrr....left the buffet, feeling energetic and healthy, he sought out the search party to see what they were up too, unbeknown to Crushlove, the party

I've known them for 14 years or so.  Met them at a porn shop in Portland Maine.

Posted Images

The search part has been formed: 

1. Crusher

2. Spoot

3. Drums

4. 80

5. Pac

6. Barry

7. Nolder - removed from wedding D1 - Sum Tracker 

8. JC

9. Stark

10. CTM

11. Bum-Knee

12. Ape

13.  Greenseed

Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone else think Crusher must be unlynchable or something else crazy like that? I know it's metagaming but come on you know I'm not the only one thinking it. Should we just elect him Town leader from the getgo?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Who fukkin put me in a game? Ugh.

 

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I’m kidding. 

♥️

I can skim 9-5. I can read and care after 5 eastern. FYI, new job.

Oh good the circus is in town just in time for the ceremony.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I’m kidding. 

♥️

I can skim 9-5. I can read and care after 5 eastern. FYI, new job.

Congrats! 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Does anyone else think Crusher must be unlynchable or something else crazy like that? I know it's metagaming but come on you know I'm not the only one thinking it. Should we just elect him Town leader from the getgo?

Posts this cockamamie bullsh*t...

13 minutes ago, Nolder said:

 

Oh good the circus is in town just in time for the ceremony.

Then insults me?

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Does anyone else think Crusher must be unlynchable or something else crazy like that? I know it's metagaming but come on you know I'm not the only one thinking it. Should we just elect him Town leader from the getgo?

Yep, didn’t take long. Crap always happens when I play a JiF game. JiF ensured  me roles were random. I’m just vanilla town with a vest! Haha 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yep, didn’t take long. Crap always happens when I play a JiF game. JiF ensured  me roles were random. I’m just vanilla town with a vest! Haha 

Oh ok. I mean not everyone here does totally random roles. Pac tailors his roles to the players I thought maybe Jif did something similar here. It's not that much of a stretch is it?

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Nolder said:

Oh ok. I mean not everyone here does totally random roles. Pac tailors his roles to the players I thought maybe Jif did something similar here. It's not that much of a stretch is it?

No, but in his  he gave he nice roles just to get killed by scum night 1. He learned from it, 

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

No, but in his  he gave he nice roles just to get killed by scum night 1. He learned from it, 

Ok. Well he didn't tell me! lol

I'll take that into consideration going forward.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, JiF said:

As JiF began to recite his vows.....

JiF:  "Muffin Top - no amount of great waves, rounds in the 70's and epic Football teams wins can ever give me joy the way you do.  I vow..."

 

alexis arquette crying GIF

Quote

 

and as JiF began to share his renewed vow to his Muffin Top - a voice rings out in the crowd!!! 

"I object"!!!!

 

Channel 9 Reaction GIF by Married At First Sight Australia

 

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

@Bartender

I'll take a dry martini in a deep champagne goblet. Three measures of Gordons, one of Vodka, half a measure of Kina Lillet. Shake it very well until it's ice cold, then add a thin slice of lemon peel. Got it?

  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Drums said:

@Bartender

I'll take a dry martini in a deep champagne goblet. Three measures of Gordons, one of Vodka, half a measure of Kina Lillet. Shake it very well until it's ice cold, then add a thin slice of lemon peel. Got it?

I’ll take a Cosmopolitan and a White Russian for @Pac

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...