Game Thread: Crusher and JiF renew their vows

12 minutes ago, JiF said:

Nice, I've got a bottle of the Bib but havent cracked it open.

It's a cold rainy day here, might be a good time!  

Bib is a unique flavor.. this bottle was gifted to me not sure how I feel about it after only the small taste I gave it.. 

cold, rainy... bourbon... yes.. go start prepping your golf gear and have some drinks.

24 minutes ago, Drums said:

Thanks jif! Fun game. Good game everyone. So Stark and scum get to gangbang Crusher now? Is that how this works? 

that's not the prize... oh gosh,, vote stark, vote stark

actually... JiF I take back my NA... **** Official kill Stark ****

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Stark said:

Bib is a unique flavor.. this bottle was gifted to me not sure how I feel about it after only the small taste I gave it.. 

cold, rainy... bourbon... yes.. go start prepping your golf gear and have some drinks.

Same, it was a gift...havent even opened it.

I played 2 days in a row. 

******* 90 on Thurs.  So frustrated, had not played that bad in a long time.  The course was sh*tty and hard, so I didnt expect to shoot well but ****, I could get it going.  

Play Friday, I'm light outs.  Miss like 2 fairways on the day, if I missed the green, I was barely...and my putter was on fire.  Legit, sank 7 putts from outside of 20 feet.  Shot a 78 but it was a par 70.   Shorter course only played 5600 but really fun.  It made you think about your tee shots and for me, I didnt need to hit driver but once which is what typically gets me in trouble.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, CTM said:

Huh, I voted for scum every game day until the last one. My votes were exceedingly clean. It's time to evict me from you head..

Also sloppy and kinda crappy voting me knowing if stark was scum he would hammer before I could even post,  shouldve given me the courtesy of speaking up.

Not upset with you just not cool and hope the noobs dont follow suit 

I know. That clean record was too clean.

The noobs basically wore me out. I hit that ping if not wanting to think anymore. I did all the heavy lift for they own. Next time help, and I’ll be more patient.

1 hour ago, CTM said:

I explained this in this game and several times the last few seasons, I have zero interest in getting too invested in these games until mid to end game. The overall level of play has gotten more silly + I used to be an early lynch or nk regularly. So why burn a bunch of time until my actions are actually meaningful 

I play 1-3 times a year. Sorry if this wasn’t top of mind you self-important turd stain.

• Haha 2

Barbs aside. I considered pausing for you, but knew where I was voting and why. I didn’t want to argue anymore. 

When you said “I have no idea who scum is” or whatever earlier in the game, after I cop cleared you - I sorta gave up on working together. We weren’t vibing.

So, the endgame choices were influence by bad decisions we both made. Put that finger punting away and just thank the mod, you wretch.

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Awesome game @JiF and amazing job @Stark dragging @Nolder and I’s carcasses across the finish line!

I tried to help out in the scum QT but you had a great plan of action with or without me.  Well done.  

@Greenseed4 you’re playing in every game from now on or I quit Mafia forever. 

So @Greenseed4take 1 game off?!? Lol

@Jetsfan80 I kid, I kid.... also thanks for hanging in QT 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

Barbs aside. I considered pausing for you, but knew where I was voting and why. I didn’t want to argue anymore. 

When you said “I have no idea who scum is” or whatever earlier in the game, after I cop cleared you - I sorta gave up on working together. We weren’t vibing.

So, the endgame choices were influence by bad decisions we both made. Put that finger punting away and just thank the mod, you wretch.

That post was a joke and a small wifom for scum.

Bum, stark and drums were my tops. Unfortunately picked wrong between stark and bum but that's because stark/ scum was smart enough to leave you alive expecting the inv and innocent result. sh*t happens

And if I didnt thank the mod that's my bad but honestly was shocked it was game over at 9am on a weekend.l so was momentarily more fixated on that. Truthfully it's a bad example for new players and after 2 weeks of playing the game and the mod probably deserved one last  debate. The scum chat was sure looking forward to it

Anyway, thanks @JiF was lots of fun ! 

• Upvote 2

55 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

My favorite player: crushlove 

I watched CTM night one so  I know you visited him. That’s why I kept going with you on the votes. At first no one died so thought maybe you were scum but it because evident early you weren’t. You played lights out S 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, CTM said:

That post was a joke and a small wifom for scum.

Bum, stark and drums were my tops. Unfortunately picked wrong between stark and bum but that's because stark/ scum was smart enough to leave you alive expecting the inv and innocent result. sh*t happens

And if I didnt thank the mod that's my bad but honestly was shocked it was game over at 9am on a weekend.l so was momentarily more fixated on that. Truthfully it's a bad example for new players and after 2 weeks of playing the game and the mod probably deserved one last  debate. The scum chat was sure looking forward to it

Anyway, thanks @JiF was lots of fun ! 

I know. Would I be doing my job if I didn’t play sling? Cmon

6 hours ago, Greenseed4 said:

I’d like to thank you guys for letting me play, accusing me of being coached, and then killing me.  I’ve never been more pleasantly distracted from my family and work. 

Welcome to JN mafia.

• Upvote 3