Quarantine Mafia - Game Thread (GAME OVER)

Here's what I surmise happened. 

After I revealed God mode and immediately attacked CTM that mongrel probably assumed I got an investigation.  This last ditch effort is to rid the game of a PR who also happens to be the best scum hunter playing.

This pathetic reveal of his , which I think was done prematurely, is all about killing me before he dies.  He knows he is a dead man walking.

But here's what he doesn't know..  I didn't investigate you.  I'm just this good.

I did however pay a visit to someone else who can vouch for it, although I'd rather not out them.

I'm the cure scum.  You all die.

I warned you not to F with me.

43 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

@JiF, are you butt hurt that JC voted you? Or, does your butt hurt for a different reason?  

If Crusher was really your Mason bunkie, and he’s dead from the RONA, how is it that you’re still up & at ‘em? 

Are these actual questions?  Cant tell if joking or not.

Just now, Pac said:

Here's what I surmise happened. 

After I revealed God mode and immediately attacked CTM that mongrel probably assumed I got an investigation.  This last ditch effort is to rid the game of a PR who also happens to be the best scum hunter playing.

This pathetic reveal of his , which I think was done prematurely, is all about killing me before he dies.  He knows he is a dead man walking.

But here's what he doesn't know..  I didn't investigate you.  I'm just this good.

I did however pay a visit to someone else who can vouch for it, although I'd rather not out them.

I'm the cure scum.  You all die.

I warned you not to F with me.

Hahahahhaha

Let me guess this mystery partner is your scum mate ?

This donkey needs to die 

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Are these actual questions?  Cant tell if joking or not.

The butt stuff was meant to be funny, but then while in thought I wondered if you had been given a vaccine of some sort, then I thought maybe you were lying the whole time and Crusher gave you a false nod to make the game interesting since he was going to die anyway. 

Now I'm not sure about anything.  Your gay game was way more fun, lol. 

Just now, CTM said:

Hahahahhaha

Let me guess this mystery partner is your scum mate ?

This donkey needs to die 

At this point just name the last scum.  Go out with dignity.  

And no balance complaints.  I'm just this good and unluckily for you I happen to be town.

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

Chess.com, noob tho

My sons play over there.  I just recently moved to lichess so I kind of like the setup and tourneys.  I usually play blitz 3+0 but have since changing sites I've learned to play more bullet 1+0 or 1+1.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

At this point just name the last scum.  Go out with dignity.  

And no balance complaints.  I'm just this good and unluckily for you I happen to be town.

Lol, I have to admit I knew false bravado was your thing but you can be quite convincing. 

We both know you get lynched today or tomorrow when I flip town

Just now, Jetscode1 said:

My sons play over there.  I just recently moved to lichess so I kind of like the setup and tourneys.  I usually play blitz 3+0 but have since changing sites I've learned to play more bullet 1+0 or 1+1.

Cool story..  vote him off then set up a game.

4 minutes ago, Greenseed4 said:

The butt stuff was meant to be funny, but then while in thought I wondered if you had been given a vaccine of some sort, then I thought maybe you were lying the whole time and Crusher gave you a false nod to make the game interesting since he was going to die anyway. 

Now I'm not sure about anything.  Your gay game was way more fun, lol. 

Lying about what?  Crusher was just clearing me before he died.  We honestly didnt know if I'd last or not but then found because of all the sexy sexy ****y ****y we did in the QT that I have antibodies. 

1 minute ago, Jetscode1 said:

I was playing rapid and getting timed out and chewed up. I moved to 15/10 and have been fairing a lot better. Still a noob tho. Great game! You've played for awhile ?

• Upvote 1

Just now, CTM said:

Lol, I have to admit I knew false bravado was your thing but you can be quite convincing. 

We both know you get lynched today or tomorrow when I flip town

This may be one of the worst games I've ever seen you play.   I know I'm good but you're petrified.

Like I said..  any time I want I can blow up your reveal but

1 - I shouldn't have to..  your awful play speaks for itself

2 - you want to know who i visited

3 - I enjoy toying with you 

5 minutes ago, CTM said:

I was playing rapid and getting timed out and chewed up. I moved to 15/10 and have been fairing a lot better. Still a noob tho. Great game! You've played for awhile ?

A little over a decade.  Started playing the standard games but eventually moved to shorter games so I could stop investing too much time.  Never really studied the game.  I know very few names of openings and stuff like that.  I just played trial and error and try to pick up on the patterns of play.  Although lately I've been watching a lot of Eric Rosen's channel on YouTube.  Kind of a nerd but he doesn't take himself so seriously as some of the others.

1 hour ago, Integrity28 said:

This does nothing for me. You think ctm, JiF, and I are scum every game.

You’ve not even cased him. You just jumped in line behind pac and I. 

Pac cased. I’m on record with him pinging me. You? Tagalong.

I'm dead and I couldn't care less what you think at this stage. have fun

3 minutes ago, Jetscode1 said:

A little over a decade.  Started playing the standard games but eventually moved to shorter games so I could stop investing too much time.  Never really studied the game.  I know very few names of openings and stuff like that.  I just played trial and error and try to pick up on the patterns of play.  Although lately I've been watching a lot of Eric Rosen's channel on YouTube.  Kind of a nerd but he doesn't take himself so seriously as some of the others.

Yeah Iv devled into the YouTube chess rabbit hole. Eric rosen is good.  I like Jon Bartholomew the best probably 

• Upvote 1

so tracking him isn't an interaction like an investigation? because when stark investigated spoot he got covid from him. At least, that was what we assume happened and makes the most sense.

just seems weird one would transmit the virus and another wouldn't. obviously that could be a bad interpretation. curious what others think.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, CTM said:

About to play in <2000 SuperBlitz Arena tourney in about 7 minutes.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

so tracking him isn't an interaction like an investigation? because when stark investigated spoot he got covid from him. At least, that was what we assume happened and makes the most sense.

just seems weird one would transmit the virus and another wouldn't. obviously that could be a bad interpretation. curious what others think.

CTM probably lying scum.    

• Upvote 1

So it comes down to PAC vs CTM 

I've seen this a few times 

Looks to me like CTM very conveniently came up with this based on my claim. Obviously someone visited me because I'm infected . Should be interesting watching these 2 fools duke it out.

As for you @Integrity28 when I was pushing Crusher and Spoot to some extent to reveal properly to give town some info you came in after contributing nothing telling me to calm down. Spoot reveled nothing which will hurt at some point because this exact same crap will happen 2 people will claim to be Spoot's Mason partner.

There's a few places we can all go back to see which one may be lying but it will take a re-read. 

FWIW Pac made some comments about my push on Spoot and Crush and CTM did not say a word. CTM and I have a history and he knows if he set me off I would probably focus on him so theres that .

10 minutes ago, JiF said:

Lying about what?  Crusher was just clearing me before he died.  We honestly didnt know if I'd last or not but then found because of all the sexy sexy ****y ****y we did in the QT that I have antibodies. 

I’m not sure what’s hiding behind the asterisk (hank, pank, suck, f*ck), but the only person clearing you is dead, and you guys definitely have a “relationship”.

The way I see it:

1. You’re both telling the truth. You were masons. He got sick. You would be infected, but you magically got the antibodies from something hiding behind the asterisks and thus was not infected. 

Or,

2. You’re both lying. You weren’t masons. You are scum and he got sick from you, but then said you were masons because you’re buddies and he wanted you to win this game. 

I want to believe Crusher wouldn’t scrap a game like that, but the sexy sexy ***y ****y talk doesn’t really answer why you didn’t get sick for me.  Did Dr Stark Fauci immunize you? Or are you bullsh*tting scum?

9 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Stark got covid  because Scum infected Spoot who then infected stark Both are townies as revealed by their death scenes

1 minute ago, Greenseed4 said:

I’m not sure what’s hiding behind the asterisk (hank, pank, suck, f*ck), but the only person clearing you is dead, and you guys definitely have a “relationship”.

The way I see it:

1. You’re both telling the truth. You were masons. He got sick. You would be infected, but you magically got the antibodies from something hiding behind the asterisks and thus was not infected. 

Or,

2. You’re both lying. You weren’t masons. You are scum and he got sick from you, but then said you were masons because you’re buddies and he wanted you to win this game. 

I want to believe Crusher wouldn’t scrap a game like that, but the sexy sexy ***y ****y talk doesn’t really answer why you didn’t get sick for me.  Did Dr Stark Fauci immunize you? Or are you bullsh*tting scum?

Hey Greenseed, Crusher flipped Mason.

• Haha 1