Quarantine Mafia - Game Thread (GAME OVER)

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Wait, how did Stark infect Spoot? Where was that confirmed?

With this many mason pairs, it seems like it’s probably more likely that masons can infect each other.

I'm going to paraphrase but when telling Smash he was infected 80 said that I could be infected now too. So I'd say that's basically a confirmed mechanic.

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

With this many mason pairs, it seems like it’s probably more likely that masons can infect each other.

Stark investigated Spoot I think

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Nothings confirmed. But that’s the best guess unless there are multiple scum teams.   Yes as masons, we were in quarantine together and if one got infected, the other would too.

15 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Since when did you stop noticing details?  you weren’t sure about PAC’s role claim and not sure about Stark and Spoot infections.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Nolder said:

I'm going to paraphrase but when telling Smash he was infected 80 said that I could be infected now too. So I'd say that's basically a confirmed mechanic.

Wouldn’t that be because you’re mason partners? Smash didn’t “visit” you, right? Just shared space as masons.

Stark wasnt a mason. It feels very unbalanced if town can infect each other via visit. PluS, how many mason pairs are there? Why have all these masons? It seems to me that scum = infects people, if they are masons they spread it to partner. 

11 minutes ago, Beaver said:

Nothings confirmed. But that’s the best guess unless there are multiple scum teams.   Yes as masons, we were in quarantine together and if one got infected, the other would too.

1 minute ago, Beaver said:

Since when did you stop noticing details?  you weren’t sure about PAC’s role claim and not sure about Stark and Spoot infections.

If feel like I’m the only one worried about details.

Players flouting doc, god, cure claims would not have lasted 2 seconds in the old days because of the “squishiness” of it. Claims are normally clear cut.

As for Spoot/Stark... I feel like you’re all ignoring info we have. Jumping to a conclusion that would break the game if true.

But yea, tell me more about my attention to detail.

I mean we have like 6 dead townies after 2 days and we're perfect on lynches so I'm not going to complain about the balance but it does seem ... un

but it's a fair point that maybe a visit doesn't infect people. that was kind of just the assumption since stark visited spoot and they both got it. Maybe they just hit multiple people and by pure coincidence they hit two that were connected. Quite the coincidence but not out of the question.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

If feel like I’m the only one worried about details.

Players flouting doc, god, cure claims would not have lasted 2 seconds in the old days because of the “squishiness” of it. Claims are normally clear cut.

As for Spoot/Stark... I feel like you’re all ignoring info we have. Jumping to a conclusion that would break the game if true.

But yea, tell me more about my attention to detail.

The only detail you have to concern your furry head with for the time being is CTM is scum and should die.

Let me handle the rest.

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I mean we have like 6 dead townies after 2 days and we're perfect on lynches so I'm not going to complain about the balance but it does seem ... un

but it's a fair point that maybe a visit doesn't infect people. that was kind of just the assumption since stark visited spoot and they both got it. Maybe they just hit multiple people and by pure coincidence they hit two that were connected. Quite the coincidence but not out of the question.

80 said in one of the death scenes that the flurry of infections is over and they only have 1 attempt a night left.

I mean..  I'm only half paying attention and I've got this.

For now lets rid the game of CTM and reassess tomorrow.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

No. Ctm is implying that he will flip town, so we’ll lynch pac tomorrow.

If pac is scum, why would he die in a NK? Especially when we haven’t seen any???

Obviously Im working the angle that CTM gets lynched and is scum, then they infect Pac (infection = NK)

14 minutes ago, BUM-KNEE said:

Obviously Im working the angle that CTM gets lynched and is scum, then they infect Pac (infection = NK)

This makes no sense. The context is ctm saying it as part of convincing us he’s town.